The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Geass

Geass's Sig Shop

Well, just post requests here and il try to get to them as soon as I can.

When requesting, please give me what text you want on it, and what render. Renders can be found at http://www.planetrenders.net

Stocks can also be used, but if you do ask for a stock, pick a good one :D

examplework:

28iubcy.png

2nvf810.png

:D

........Hi

Nice work.

i was wonderin if you could maybe do a code geass sig for me with this renderer Link

what i'd like is that with flames in the back round and the words "Chaos breeds order,kind of scattered.

I would really appreciate it ^_^

Ok, so I've got a thing for you, but it might be a little different than you would expect.

Ok, so I need a sig with the words "Congrabulations. You're winrar. Smack the dove to claim your internets." and it needs to flash like a random internet ad would.

Also, since I'm on TNF far too little these days, if someone takes up the request, IM me or e-mail at Tensei_Dragon@yahoo.com.

Hi guys, I haven't really been touching gimp in awhile, but I'll try my best to get these done whenever I can.

Sorry for late replies :D

sorry for the double post, but here.

dh5ymx.png

I couldn't fit your text in, so I figured you might want your name on it

its not the best, i tried to work with that render though :D

Geass is awesome.

@tensei, if you don't check back in ina few days, il email you if I remember too. I didn't know what you were looknig for, and the last flashy sig I made was told to take down, cause I was told it could cause epilepsy? :| So i toned it down by lots.

e96jht.gif

saferoi, Il try to start working on that :D

edit: saferoi, you really want to use that render? It's kinda blurry, so the outcome will be blurry. If you don't mind, Il continue, but for now, i'll wait :D

@tensei, if you don't check back in ina few days, il email you if I remember too. I didn't know what you were looknig for, and the last flashy sig I made was told to take down, cause I was told it could cause epilepsy? :| So i toned it down by lots.

e96jht.gif

saferoi, Il try to start working on that :D

edit: saferoi, you really want to use that render? It's kinda blurry, so the outcome will be blurry. If you don't mind, Il continue, but for now, i'll wait :D

Go with it, unless you can find a less blurry one. o-o Or you can make it less blurry somehow. -has no skills to do that-

what's the guys name specifically? XD i think he's from advent but i have no idea what his name is :|

sorry for the double post once again, but here you go :D I hope its the same guy, I found out it wasnt from advent children. the prince? or something.

Red didn't really go with blue, so i just stuck with blue + bit of white. :S

i5tzrq.png

sorry for the double post once again, but here you go :D I hope its the same guy, I found out it wasnt from advent children. the prince? or something.

Red didn't really go with blue, so i just stuck with blue + bit of white. :S

i5tzrq.png

Like, Tensei, not really what I was aiming for.

See the effects I got on my text in my current sig? Something like that.

Perhaps showing a little more of the Prince, and more dark BG?

o-o -FF13 Versus-

Hey! I was wondering if you did avy's as well?

If so could you Put Chirou down the left side of this image.

(I'm not really good with image related tasks on the computer but it's possible to make that picture fit the Avy requirements right?)

This would be the render

I would be extremely happy if you manage to write Kopra on the bottom part of the sig, in the same matrix code effect!

Such thing possible?