The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abu

-Rooftop Balcony-

Taichi arrived to the roof with Yasu. It was a large balcony on the roof with a view to the garden and to the lake. Sky was clear and many evening stars shined upon them. The wind was calm and the stars mirrored from the surface of the lake.

Taichi felt free again, having some fresh air to his lungs. "How do you like it here Yasu?" Taichi asked after he had gone to the edge of the balcony and gazed upon the lake. He had thrown away all the formalities of the party, he was free again.

Yasu arrived on the spacious balcony with an iron railing at the edge. There were a few fluffy outdoor chairs she could sit on, but instead she opted to go towards the balcony. She bent over, her elbow on the railing, and rested her head in the palm of her hand that was resting on the balcony.

"It's been pretty good. Different, but good. And how have you liked it here thus far?" She asked, taking in the sight of Konoki after dark, the soft wind blowing through her hair. She felt a bit constricted in her dress, because it was rare for her to be wearing them. It was a pretty sight indeed, and she could see a few people below, talking.

Taichi continued gazing upon the lake. It looked beautiful to him. "I´ve liked it very much!" Taichi said and smiled. You do not even know how much, he smiled. "What I meant how do you like it up here.., Yasu-chan?" Taichi asked. He could chat with Yasu till the dawn and if she was willing he would, since he had no plans of his own. He could talk with Zack tomorrow if it would be up to that.

Taichi let out a happy sounding sigh.

"It's pleasant up here. Less chatter, a cool breeze..." Yasu let herself trail off as she put a hand to tuck her long hair behind her ears. She let herself grin at Taichi; he was certainly enthusiastic about being here. Down below, people were still talking in the garden, and she noted tady pointing to some roses. The man beside her, presumeably her date, picked a rose and gave it to her.

How sweet. She thought, before turning back to Taichi. "Why did you decide to come to the ball, anyway?" She asked, curious.

Taichi agreed with Yasu and nodded to her comment. He put his elbows on the railing switching his gaze to the garden below. Yasu asked a question...

"Because you were coming too." Taichi answered without even thinking the question. He opened his right hand palm and a pink petal of cherry blossom started to float downwards.

"So, do you have a team of genins back in Rikuhi?" Taichi asked changing the subject.

"Oh." Yasu was slightly surprised by the statement, as it really didn't cross her mind that he was that intrested. But then again, Yasu was terrible at deciphering all things involving romace/dates. She softly smiled at him, as he released the petal. It slowly fell to the floor, turning, and slightly blown off its intended course of straight down.

"I did have a team of genin. One of them ranked up to chuunin, and the other two are still genin as far as I know. Though, I have no plans on having a team for awhile."

After a small moment of silence Taichi desided to change the subject. "What do you think of flowers? Any favorite amongst them?" Taichi asked suddenly. He smiled.

"You see I am very fond of flowers and grow them in my gardens in Rikuhi." Taichi explained. Yasu-chan, you are the first person in a long time that I have not been able to compare to any flower. It´s strange that I do not see the flower inside you. Among all shinobi currently for me you are the only one without a flower, except me. Taichi smiled oddly.

"Flowers are nice to have around. They make dull places lighten up." She paused for a moment, contemplating what her favorite flower would be. "I think I like tulips the best." She said, looking downward. After a brief moment, she found some. "What about you? What's your favorite flower?" She asked kindly, curious as to what he would say.

"Ah. I'll have to come by some of your gardens sometime when we get back. I'm sure its beautiful." Yasu did indeed want to see them -- she just wasn't saying that. Though flowers were not her favorite thing in the world, she did appreciate them and enjoyed seeing a splash of colors from the plants every now and then.

"Tulips you say..." Taichi mumbled to himself. "Mine? Ooh. I love all flowers that worship the Sun." he replied mysteriously. "I am sorry, I am not coming back to Rikuhi." Taichi said sadly. "But the gardens will be there. You can visit them. I have my servants to show you around when you visit them." he continued.

"There is this thing I have to do and I cannot return to Rikuhi for a long time. At current time I cannot tell you where I will go." Taichi said sadly. "I will write to you if it´s okay?" he asked. A tulip appeared on his hand. He handed it to Yasu.

------------------------------

OOC: Sorry, it´s time to take my leave.

IC:

One of Taichi´s servants appeared next to him. Bowing the servant handed a letter to Taichi. He quickly opened it though he already knew the contents of it. He looked it with a sad face and then folded it and put it inside his kimono.

"I am sorry but I have to leave now." Taichi said with sad voice. He leaned to hug Yasu. "I will see you again some day." he whispered into her ear while they huged. Then he parted ways running off. The servant followed Taichi without saying a word.

ooc: yeah, im sorry i kept you so long, abu e.e; Writers block stinks.

ic:

"Mmkay." Yasu said silently, absentmindedly. She turned, and returned the hug to Taichi. "Until later ~ " Yasu said, grinning as he left. Shortly after, Yasu left the mansion herself. The entire ball had closed down, and the hosts had not realized they had people on the rooftops. She pondered what Taichi had to do, as she headed home.

Sign in to follow this