The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The_Great_Jounin

The_Great_Jounin's (Abstract) Showcase

I don't know why, but I don't like it, but then again, I don't like abstracts without some 'meaning' to them. Such as an abstract for a sig and such, that has some kind of flow with a meaning. They are nice, just not my personal selection.

I don't know why, but I don't like it, but then again, I don't like abstracts without some 'meaning' to them. Such as an abstract for a sig and such, that has some kind of flow with a meaning. They are nice, just not my personal selection.

Seriously man? An abstract with meaning is really few and far between. Most of the time meaning is just BS some critic made up. That said, I'm sure TGJ has a few motives that influenced his creations.

But, as I do with my music, I like to keep those for myself.

Seriously man? An abstract with meaning is really few and far between. Most of the time meaning is just BS some critic made up. That said, I'm sure TGJ has a few motives that influenced his creations.

But, as I do with my music, I like to keep those for myself.

Well, don't get me wrong, they do look nice, it's just, Abstracts with no real 'meaning' (can't find a better word at this point in time) all look like C4D's to me.

Looks like C4D's? Then you don't know C4D's too well... I haven't used a single C4D in those.. @_@ All made it my self with lines... pen tool... tons of layers... colour adjustments.... some brushes... vectors..

Looks like C4D's? Then you don't know C4D's too well... I haven't used a single C4D in those.. @_@ All made it my self with lines... pen tool... tons of layers... colour adjustments.... some brushes... vectors..

No no no, I meant, they look like, not that they are, just look like =/

Guest Mystik

Oh wow awesome.. nice usage of c4d's and loving the smudge effects on some of them.

Wow.....you still amaze me after all this time. There goes my Idea for doing sig work on here...*bows* I respect your abilities and once more swear to get my VENGENCEEEEEEEE!!!!! *firey eyes and triumphant stance*