The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hitoshura

Quotes of TNF

Everyone says the most amazing things in the chat threads. However, those are deleted regularly, and most of what we say gets purged. Repost here anything you would want to keep for reference in the future. I shall begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Friday, I was getting out of work. I was in a meeting so I was wearing a suit, which ended up being perfect.

I was waiting at a crosswalk, and this lady wasn't paying attention and walked into the street. She's about 45-50 I guess? The street was pretty empty in both directions except for a bus in the close lane that the lady didn't see. The bus was coming in pretty fast, and I don't know how she missed it, but to her credit there were some bus stops and parked cars and stuff that may have obstructed the view.

Anyways, just as the bus started honking and slamming breaks, I grabbed her and pulled her back. She would have probably made it anyway, but it made a pretty nice dramatic effect.

So this lady was really freaked out by the whole thing. She was sorta stuck in between thanking me, and catching her breath. So (and wtf did this come from I have no idea), I pulled out my PDA and said "This is Commander Navarrette, I saved the subject. The time is 4:39 pm." She had no idea what was happening and kept looking at me all dumb. So I said something to the effect of, "Ma'am I need your signature to affirm that you were here and I stopped you from getting run over by the 4:39 bus."

I didn't know what she thought about the situation, but I decided to press it a bit further. I opened my pda's drawing thing (ooo high tech) and asked her to sign it, which she did.

I thanked her then followed up with "Your grandson is very important," which immediately I realized was really dumb because she didn't look like she was old enough to have grandchildren.

"I don't have a grandson," is all she said. I freaked out for a second, thinking I just made a total ass of myself. But then I said "You will," and gave her sorta a wink/smile.

The crosswalk light was green and I walked off. She stood there A few seconds later she yelled "wait!" but I was already across the street and pretended I didn't hear and kept walking.

I have no idea what she thought of the whole thing, but even the idea of her thinking I was from the future totally made my day.

Let's have a party, in mah tummeh! =3

*assimilates Kyrie, Go-chi and Lion*

>.< Nuh, just 24!

*tickles Neo*

We Are Kyubichan...resistance is purdy.

:D yay

Banana Phone + Utsusemi [Voice Projection] +? Voice Manipulation = Insta-win.

Brought to you by KennyRules and Yuki

The following is from Tensei:

diablo-phone.gif

yeah. i won't like it <<'

*throws cookies at the lurking demi*

What are your thoughts on yuki's legendary?

I try not to look at anything that I know is going to make me angry.

If it involves Yuki, I would rather avoid it like a plague.

Plus it has nothing to do with me atm.

Eh, just skim it o.o thats all i did

It still has nothing to do with me.

There is no reason for me to get involved and potentially irritated for.

Admittedly, my item was a bit obnoxious. But anyway, love ya too Demi~

Before I remove it from my siggy:

Tensei x Kyu wouldn't really be x at all

She'd more than likely strike him with various blunt objects while screaming /b/chan!!!

roflmao

Thought I should put it here:

TenseiRyu kills people with ideas that spark random life in the RP world. If coupled with one(1) KennyRules, expect mass chaos and dysfunction.

It's awesome.

EDIT: Don't even think of adding Kyu or Yuki into the mix.

I care about every bloody person on this forum...

If I did not... I would not be here...

I am just not the talkative person I used to be around here... I prefer to do my job... do what needs to be done... and allow you all to go about your business without having an overbearing Admin presence...

That's why I only have 500-some posts...

That's why I don't write an RP character... because it's not something you all need to deal with... Having to RP an Administrator...

If you're going to come to me to talk... I'll talk...

If you're going to come to me with a problem... I'll do whatever is within my power to fix it... Whether IRL or on this board...

Just for reference whenever people need a little reminder of why he is an admin...

The Post

Just because my war with TGJ was pretty awesome.

Somehow, I don't.

Like 300000+ for example?

OMG!!! Somebody edited muh post! WOOHOO!

So?

What do you mean, SO? A mod is paying attention to me!

You fail.

Burn in hell!

The "So?" and "You Fail", wasn't me..

Ohh, I see what you're doing there. Jerk.

Jerk= the time rate of change of acceleration or deceleration

Just say what you're trying to say, man.

Well, I kinda like you.

O.O

No, seriously. I think you're sexy.

Umm... ok?

So... you wanna take it to PM?

Yea, that seems like it would be a good idea...

Those last three were jet again not me...

Oh stop lying just because I rejected you over PM. Do you really want me to start posting those out here?

Yeah sure... Make my day.

Oh ho, I sense a challenge!

MAMA LUIGI!

Now why would you say that?!

Because he.. Is a famous movie actor.

That doesn't make any sense at all!!

MAMA LUIGI!

MAMA LUIGI!

MAMA LUIGI!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGJ via PM

Dear Kenny,

I've always admired your sarcasm and wit. Every time you post, my heart goes all a-twiter, and I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could meet you in person. Please, let me meet you and have my wicked way with you.

I promise to always be true to you. Nobody has to know. It could be our little secret. But please, please don't break my heart. It is a delicate thing, much like a flower. Mistreat it, and it will wither. Please, don't shove me away...

Yours forever,

TGJ

I freakin' warned you to stop. Now everybody sees what kind of crazy lunatic you really are.

DAMN! You aint' gonna be in Rush Hour 4!

Aww... but I like Rush Hour...

You probably didn't know my best friend was Chris Tucker, now did you?

No, but that means nothing compared to CHUCK NORRIS!!!

*shoots Chuck Norris* There! Where is Chuck Norris now?!

He frightened the bullet away. Now he's stalking you, like a lion stalks its prey.

I like lions.

Damn.. You ain't gon..

Yeah yeah I know.. I ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 4..

JESUS CHRIST, A LION!!! GET IN THE... JESUS CHRIST!!!

MAMA LUIGI!

OK, I will be going to bed now, bye all! ^^

...................,' ; ; ;,-' , , , , , '-, ; ;'-,,,,---~~''''''~--,,,_.....,,-~'' ; ; ; ;__;'-,

...................| ; ; ;,' , , , _,,-~'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯''~'-,,_ ,,-~'' , , ', ;',

...................', ; ; '-, ,-~'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;''-, , , , , ,' ; |

.....................', ; ;,'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;'-, , ,-' ;,-'

......................,'-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;''-' ;,,-'

....................,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; '-,'

..................,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-''¯: : ''-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;',

.................,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-''¯: ¯''-, ; ; ;',

................,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; '-,_: : _,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |

...............,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;'-,,_ : :,-' ; ; ; ;|

..............,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~'' , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|

..............,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,' , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,''-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|

..........,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;', , , , , , , , ,'~---~'' , , , , , ,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;',

.......,-'' ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ''~-,,,,--~~'''¯'''~-,,_ , ,_,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ',

....,-''-~'',-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,'; ,''¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; '-,

..........,' ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ', ; ;', . . . . .,' ;,' ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,'-, ; ;,' ''~--'''

.........,'-~' ,-'-~'' ', ,-' ', ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ', ; ; '~-,,,-'' ; ,' ; ; ; ; ', ;,-'' ; ', ,-',

..........,-'' ; ; ; ; ; '' ; ; ;'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ''-,,_ ; ; ; _,-' ; ; ; ; ; ;'-'' ; ; ; '' ; ;'-,

........,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯''¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;''-,

......,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; '-,

.....,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..'-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ',

....,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,'.......''',-~' ; ; ; ; ; ,'

...,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;'~-,,,,,--~~''''''~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,'.....,-~'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-

...| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,'...,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-'

...', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,'....', ; ; ; ; _,,-''

....', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,'.......''~~''¯

.....''-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-'

.........''~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~'' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-'

...........| ; ; ;¯¯''''¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-'

...........', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-'

............| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|

............', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;',

.............', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;...........; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ',

...........,' '- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-''..........'-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ',

..........,' ; ;' ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-'.................', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;',

.........,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-''.........................''-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |

........,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-'...........................'', ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |

........| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,'..............................,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,'

........| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,'.............................,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,''

........| ; ; ; ; ; ;,'............................,-' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-'

........',_ , ; , ;,'............................,' ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-'

[EDIT]

Yay, it works! ^^

*straps doton bunshin to roof of car with Tensei*

Here you go~~~

*repeatedly switches with the bunshin*

Now you'll never know whether you're nuzzling the real me or not!

Hmm....If I bite the real Kenny's neck, I get a nice moan and lack of ability to use motor skills. If I bite the Bunshin's neck, I get a mouth full of dirt.

*bites*

Now Tensei has a mouthful of moaning dirt. Trippy.

Meh...close enough to the real thing. *swallows*

*whispers to Kenny* A part of you is inside me.

And now you know the rest of the episode.

In the 'Ban the User Above You' Random Fun thread:

By posting in this thread, you have violated another user's right to continue posting in the general forum with a pointless ban. We the users of The Ninja Forum (TNF) find this act both unnecessary and despicable. In response, we came together and filed a complaint against you with the authorities that be, hoping that they would find our grievances valid.

In response to our filed complaint, the administrators of our fair site gathered together the populace of both the browser based game and the roleplay section of the forum, and through the use of a general vote, allowed us to decide upon both the extremity and duration of your punishment. Before the vote was cast, litigants for both sides of the debate were brought forward, and given a three-day period in which to argue their side of the case.

While both sides presented their cases logically and respectfully, when the time came for each noble member of the TNR and TNF userbase to cast their ballots, the votes weighed overwhelmingly in favor of punishing you with the highest degree possible on an internet forum. Thus, I have been tasked by the community as a whole to deliver you the following message:

BANNED!

This from AdamZero in response to his giant root beer bottle being commented on by Shizuka.

Adam your a pesent! Go get so proper drink! Phaaa! Root beer can't be good.... just no way XD (I mean... if its a soda)

wait.... did you ... did you just call me a peasant? a Plebian? a common dirt pounder?! ....oh it's on.

[shakespearian thespian insult mode]

HARK! FOUL KNAVESS! I declare thee most rude and uncouth in thine accusation! Verily I find thee to be one who, in this statement, made base insult based on free will and choice. Oft this is not uncommon as men make free will and choice to do evil and sin, but nay, unto this, there is no sin, no evil, no harm to others, nor harm to myself. Indeed! if I were to partake of alcoholic beverages as you insist, I would first and foremost be in the breaking of the common and federal law of the land. Secondly, I would be violating my own personal code to abstain from substances that alter my mind and dilute my senses. AND THIRD I would, indeed, be imbibing liquids that would damage my mind and risk a fracturing in my will! NAY I SAY! NAY.

[/shakespearian thespian insult mode]

*snaps fingers*

~~

My character is dedicated to being a complete and total beast. =P

Hmm, maybe we should take it out of approval and get you to resubmit it, so we can practice saying NO! =P

OMG, lol. Link FTW on this one.

Yay Nataru~

NATARU IS DRUNK

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!ooooooooooOOOOO

On the subject of classes and such. Whining about getting things happen to their RPC. >_> lulz at V

=/

Yeah I did put that disclaimer up 'coz I don't like it when people start a whole lot of OOC crap when they already know what they're getting themselves into...

It's like buying bread, and then going back to the store and screaming "OMG WHY IS THIS BREAD?!"

Bwah.. I can't really remember word for word what was said, but it was something like this:

Bardock, either you need better love, or worse sex

Remember everyone, December 4th is international Piss Off Sei day.

Lets just say I’ve seen better Thursday evenings.

And supposedly it’s international piss Sei off day. So everyone be sure to mark it down on your calendar for next year. XD

This deserves to be in here

[19:48] Kisho, Seiko: lol

[19:48] Kisho, Seiko: pwnt

[19:48] Sen-sen: Huh?

[19:48] Kisho, Seiko: look at TNF

[19:48] Kisho, Seiko: Rupert hacked it.

[19:49] Sen-sen: O.O

[19:49] Kisho, Seiko: It has teddy bears all over the place XD

[19:49] Kisho, Seiko: f****** hilarious

[19:50] Sen-sen: Don't go ruining your chances at becoming a mod now, ok?

[19:50] Kisho, Seiko: XD

[19:50] Kisho, Seiko: It was a joke

[19:51] Sen-sen: O.o I didn't laugh.

[19:51] Kisho, Seiko: other people did

[19:51] Sen-sen: Anyway, where are those pesky bears?! X.X

[19:51] Kisho, Seiko: XD

Here we go... on Yuki (Hana) and his scythe-envy:

LOL! Yuki the farmer killer.

Farmer John: Hey Phil, check out my new scythe! Ain't it shiny?

Farmer Phil: Oh jeez, John, what were you thinking?!

John: What do you mean?

Yuki: Hellooooooooo...

james is so amazing.

His ego crashes through the boundaries of the interwebs and reality, and jumps right out of my monitor.

SPLAT!

Right onto my lunch.

This has to go here

Something like that wouldn't "improve" battle RP at all, it'll simply restrict you even further and disables you from using your skills to their fullest.

If you're doing stat-based fighting, you might as well go play TNR.

The power in a "freeform" lies in the subtle nuances, the minute differences in strengths and weaknesses, and the high variety with which they are applied. To appoint a numerical value to everything such nuances would be lost.

An explosion occurs, what is it's force, at what distance did it detonate, what was the type of explosion. All the factors that determine how to respond to that event, and eventually how much damage is taken would become irrelevant if you attach numerical values.

It would oversimplify things for those who are skilled, sealing their movements. And would not really change much for those who have no skill, as the numbers would confuse them just as much as the elaborate movements of their opponents do now.

Aet = Debate God?

Actually, the only reason to not use radios is because you can't find a valid reason to against a mod ruling short of "but I wantz it".

And there is a reason to object to radios. You are getting stuff you wouldn't normally have out of thin air. Stuff that gives you a major advantage, and reduces the need to use your brain. (which is supposed to be the point you know)

Nice sarcasm. Now excuse me while I go and bludgeon people over the head with a senbon. Because obvious, I can bludgeon people over the head with any weapon.

By Neko

-------------------

*shrugs* 14 seems to be old enough physically for many people. we just have yet to find a way to get young people to mentally mature as fast as their bodies do. but I wonder what kind of affect that would have on our society. would they be less stupid and less receptive to being controlled? OH GOD NO WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!

I've been "mentally mature enough" for a looooooong time.

Yeah, I'm that guy that never changes at his core, but that's because his core is pretty much the way someone should be.

Right, does that include arrogance too? Or was that extra? XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Giefs Yuki a cookie* Here you go.

And since you answered you win the grand prize. *Giefs Yuki the TNF gym badge*

Nice avatar Lion, gives Yuki the I said what Misutsu said button.

Please don't be ridiculous. I already explained.

Sheesh. *gives Misutsu the 'I said what Misutsu said' button. It has the words 'No Duh' scrawled across it*

Gives Yuki the Chuunin Cookie, steals a cookie from the Chuunin jar, and gets thwapped by Kakashi... Mean Kakashi.

you gave a half answer

yuki gave the full answer.

*awards zau badge to yuki

*awards lyl badge to misutsu

you get the lyl badge cuz nobody like the lyl part of my name. *nods*

All of this, because I gave a full answer to this question.

i've asked this question before, but yea...

how do clan jutsu work? Does it get accepted and then my clan can just use add it to their listings at their next rank-up? or is it that they're the only ones who can train it?

~~~~~~~~~~~

On the subject of James, arguing that killing someone with custom items, then taking the items is okay. Not balanced or fair, just okay.

Neko, I had more respect for you than to think you'd revert back to Ankisms such as blowing off an argument and saying "this is the way it is, la-la-la-la-la."

it is 1 f***ing am, I wake up in 5 hours, am dead tired, dislike lack of sleep, have an econ test tomorrow, and am trying to read a book.

I'm sorry if my real life is more important than arguing you with something when, I have already established on MSN, that you have a tendency to be incompetent in an argument. Incompetent meaning, you are more of a "I'm going to piss you off and annoy you until you see things my way rather then actually convince you" type of debater.

If you want to continue, bring it up around 15 hours ish from now on MSN.

And thus began the ass kicking.

~~~~~~~~~~

From coffee did spawn caffine, and thus the discussions on marshmallows, hot chocolate, and coffee mixed together. Eventually we moved to how caffine was an international drug or something, and Bardy was discussing pros and cons. A part of that chat and post:

So... like most others drugs, the cons are greater than the pros.. but that's not how the rules works in the real world ^_^

You can't have a balanced drug and get it accepted ^_^

~~~~~~~~

On the exams, kidnapping, auto-fail, ect.

Sen-sen says:

Well, what I know is that Renshi's gonna be kidnapped earlier than that.

Yuki says:

Well, at this point, Renshi isn't getting found so easy.

But with any luck, Renshi gets stolen.

I know Angelyn's going to defect.

And if Zau's around, he'll get into a fight. Most likely.

Either way, that's still 2 down.

But if it's during the exam, is it an auto-fail for that team?

Sen-sen says:

It's an auto shut down for the exam. A rikuhuu being kidnapped in Hyouga is a huge deal.

Yuki says:

Hmm...

Okay.

Well... *shrug*

Wait.

Hyouga getting attacked isn't a big deal, but a Rikuhii getting kidnapped is?

I mean... I get the inter-village relations.

But still. You gotta wonder.

Sen-sen says:

well, it's simple. It's a large issue, but we have no one to fight back. But if renshi gets kidnapped we all become chuunins and hunt the f'ers down.

Yuki says:

LOL. Can I quote that for the quote thread?

That was awesome.

Sen-sen says:

sure XD

Before:

-is glomped-

Heya... ^_^

-points over my shoulder, down at a quiet corner-

Say, Wissy. Wanna have wild sex right now?

After:

-uses my thesaurus-

Sorry.

Wissy! Wanna have wild gender?

Bardy did you try stealing the list because of a guilty conscience? XP
Lion... no comment

I have just gained an incredible amount of respect for you. This was one of my ideas from long ago that I could never fully put together, though I was going to use Kain from FFIV as a base instead.

Definitely~

So, Adam, care to answer my question as to why everyone dislikes Yuki?
1) Renshi doesn't dislike him.

2) He's cute enough that everyone feels threatened by him.

Adam, you're awesome.

ALL OF YOUZ SHUT UP. *sips root beer* no fighting. Clever debate and witty sarcasm I'll let slide. But base insults and threats of genital mutilation will NOT be tolerated.

NOW. Go blow something up, together.

Haha, I love Adam.

-giefs Adam root beer and climbs on back-

go horsie, go~

*drinks root beer*

I AM SAGITTARIUS!

*gallops around chats*

I'm cancer.

I'm contagious.

together... we make contagious cancer.

*cue gong and vocal effect*

yeah...it doesn't stop...

SLAYER OF THE CHATS: LEEEERAAAAAAAAA JEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIINS

rawr

well... zau and quinn have to die. You're just gonna become my personal slave. =P

Can't you just kill me?

<.< -adds moar-

pfft. jumping back down would be so much better.

bear in tree: oh look! a ninja!

*bear jumps down*

*ninja looks up*

ninja: oh shi-!

*bear lands on ninja*

insta-KO!

Or a bear has a ninja shoved up his ass

-ninja dies-

bear kills himself due to shame

poor bear never had a chance

Upon seeing me return...

hkun are you here regularily now? o.o

Nope, he's not... XD Hi bro...

bastard, i don't need to read what you can just tell me since you're sitting right next to me =-=

i'm asking for an answer from Hkun

From MSN:

Raph says:

how the hell am i supposed to write 20 pages of training on talking to the earth?

Looooooool.

~~~~~~~~~

On my jutsu to get through the village anti-shunshin barriers.

I can already see how that goes:

Mod A: So you want a jutsu that gives you unlimited access to a place you aren't supposed to go, in the process, completely stopping an A-rank jutsu? Better be S-rank.

Mod B: What he said.

I can already see how that goes:

Mod A: So you want a jutsu that gives you unlimited access to a place you aren't supposed to go, in the process, completely stopping an A-rank jutsu? Better be S-rank.

Mod B: What he said.

Afro: Accepted.

Corrected.

^__________________________________________^

Afro is teh Awesome.

~~~~~~~~

correct me if I'm wrong but is Yuki about to win his exam all on his own?

o.O

<3

---------------