The Ninja Forum
Lav

PSA for everyone planning on rolling a village bloodline

In the past, if you bought a roll for an A-D rank BL and decided you did not get the bloodline of your choice, you could roll again with the bloodlines you have already rolled eliminated from the pool of possible bloodlines. This meant that you would be guaranteed a specific bloodline if you rolled 10 times (10 bloodlines per rank). 

Unfortunately, this IS NOT the case for the new village bloodline rolls. Rolling for a village bloodline gives you the chance of obtaining a random rank and a random offense, meaning there is a 1/16 chance of rolling a desired rank/offense combination. BUT these bloodline rolls do not follow the old rule of eliminating bloodlines from the pool. This means that it is possible to buy 16 rolls and still not get what you are after. So if you plan on buying multiple rolls for village bloodline, please be aware that there is no eventual guarantee of getting what you want. 

Whether or not the new offense specific bloodline rolls are the same is still not known.

Edit: Apparently you are also guaranteed an A rank village bloodline with a random offense every 4 rolls.

Edited by Lav
  • Like 5

I got robbed on my bloodline!  I got a bukijutsu bloodline.  The only problem is that my bukijutsu skill is the lowest skill I have.  I also already specialized in ninjutsu...  Oh, and before anyone says "just train your bukijutsu higher" the gap between my ninjutsu attack skill and my bukijutsu attack skill is so high I'll almost never catch up, and even if I did I'd be weaker than if I just continued ninjutsu attack training.  It's around a 300,000+ point gap!

300k is not that big of a gap. That sets you back only about a month.

You could switch offenses or you could buy another 120 rep to switch your bloodline's offense.