The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon

The Grail Lords

I recently came upon a pretty unique and interesting browser based game called The Grail Lords (TGL).

It's similar to TNR in the sense that it takes a long time to reach "end-game", and the progress at the beginning is rather slow, but also very satisfying.

TGL has a more medieval setting, and as such you will be learning and using skills such as Blacksmithing and Carpentry, sloughing and sowing your own fields with various crops, and taking care of various farm animals such as Chicken, Cows or Horse.

Or you could choose not to do any of that and instead make your money from Hunting, Woodcutting, Mining or any of the many other skills in the game.

I could continue to try and explain more, but I feel like I can't quite do the game justice. So instead I'll leave you with some screenshots of the game itself taken from the main page.

If you're interested in checking out the game, just click this referral link.

10.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Faithy

interesting desu

I tried but email confirmation never arrived. Maybe they are using messenger pigeons. 

interesting desu

I tried but email confirmation never arrived. Maybe they are using messenger pigeons. 

I actually had the same problem activating my account, I just emailed Arogandor asking if he could activate my account and it was done by the next day.

Edited by Halcyon