The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatEater

FÅ«jin no Okurimono [Wind God's Gift] [4.0 Version]

FÅ«jin no Okurimono [Wind God's Gift] 

Rank: D | Cast Time: Short | Range: Melee | Requirements: Reitekiken Skill | Duration: None
Description of the jutsu. The user preforms a strong kick to the opponents side, while releasing a blast of chakra. The kicks force making the opponent spin at high speeds similar to Tsuuga creating a one foot vortex around them.

Anything within the vortex's range, including the user, gets drawn into the vortex if they don't get out of the way quickly enough. 

Owner: Amidasu Clan

Edited by TheGreatEater

The 'knockback buff into spinning buff' is an odd way to phrase it, especially since it's not a buff anymore. Just stating the the force makes the opponent spin is already enough.

I would argue that resisting the vortex's pull would be a matter of Strength not Speed.

My logic for the speed bit was that. If anything inside the vortex gets pulled in once it gets started up, then speed would allow a person to get out of the way. But I can also see it being a strength based thing, resisting the force of the vortex, and would be applicable to anyone. Rather than those who're skilled at getting the buck out of dodge ^_^. 

But if you'd it rather it be strength than speed. Than that's an easy enough fix on my part ^_^. 

In that case, since I prefer avoiding mentioning things like "With a Skill in X", just state that the user needs to quickly get out of the vortex's range or be drawn in. It's a more organic description than reducing things to explicit skill requirements. Likewise a strong character could feasibly resist the pull, it doesn't need to be stated but it's logical that they can.