The Ninja Forum
Pana

Chat Thread: Airplanes suck

Yes, airplanes and their associated travel costs SUCK

If the alternatives weren't such a huge pain in the ass, I wouldn't. But going to Northwest Spain by any other transportation is hell.

I don't care about flying, I watch about 2-3 movies and listen to my IPod. 'Tis over relatively fast.

American Airlines chairs are hella small, though, my knees always get cramped. But British Airways and TAP are pretty good. 

If the alternatives weren't such a huge pain in the ass, I wouldn't. But going to Northwest Spain by any other transportation is hell.

*shrug* You're the one wanting to go to northwest Spain :[

No pain, no gain.

I don't care about flying, I watch about 2-3 movies and listen to my IPod. 'Tis over relatively fast.

American Airlines chairs are hella small, though, my knees always get cramped. But British Airways and TAP are pretty good. 

I dun give a crap about flying, it's the costs that are getting me.

*shrug* You're the one wanting to go to northwest Spain :[

No pain, no gain.

Family issues. Situation is hardly worth "wanting to go there" for. A need over a desire. I wanted to go in ~May. When it's actually warm and sunny.

Flying for me seems impossible... R.I.P. poor people wanting to go out

Flying isn't exactly cheap no xD Local taxes piss me off the most. Was looking at tickets to go to to Tanzania. It's cheaper to take a train to Berlin/Paris and get on the plane there, than to go through Amsterdam, in the damn country I live xD

Pana, do you need a travel friend or something? I can volunteer :D

I already have one, thanks though :P

Congrats mate. Keep up the good work

Congratulations :D Hope you never return to that world

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

.__.

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

.__.

Care to explain the cry of the internal screaming torment of the soul?

~Wolfy

*shrug* I just hate my brain.

It's self-sabotaging ways have never been more obvious ~_~ the worst thing is the crap it spews out actually makes sense, but it's not helpful.

Dayam, the reality is real up in here..
(gratz, btw - I know first-hand how it can be a real bitch to kick some things, like, especially if it's something that was "helping" you through a shit period)

Edited by Azure

2 months...then I shall have two pieces of paper that say I am qualified to do certain things. Good times await~

~Wolfy

Woo! Paper!

*burns paper*

MY DREAMS

funny-fairly-odd-parents-dreams.jpg

In addition, an interesting song to listen to if that's anyone's thing.

~Wolfy

Edited by Wolfpack16

This semester barely started and it's already hardcore. I don't even remember what fun feels like D:

This semester barely started and it's already hardcore. I don't even remember what fun feels like D:

What do you got going for yourself this semester? Lets trade. You can have Electromechanics, Electromagnetics, Semiconductor Devices, Power Conversion Lab, and Advanced Circuitry Lab.

It is giving me no social life anymore and I am getting to that point where I may never have one again D;

~Wolfy

I'll take most of those off your hands >_> sounds more interesting than work at least.

Except power conversion, that sounds dull as bricks.

I'll take most of those off your hands >_> sounds more interesting than work at least.

Except power conversion, that sounds dull as bricks.

​

It's basically power through transformers, transmission lines, and motors based on different configurations. I would rather take something more toward solar cell, or photovoltaic, energy conversion. However, I wanted to take a Signals & Systems lab, but that's offered only during certain semesters. At this point, I can count on one hand how many undergraduate electives I haven't taken for Electrical and Computer Engineering, so there's not much left for me to learn unless I pursue graduate school.

​~Wolfy

Edited by Wolfpack16