The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RyouKachi

TNF User Feedback

So the site is all but officilly dead at this point, which is a shame but such is life. I don't hold anyone responsible.

Still, for those of you with any remaining interest in TNF I would like to hear your feedback.

How did you feel about the revival? The rules, staff support, events and activity?

What would you like to see in TNF? What did you enjoy and what mattered to you? RPing, cool characters, power growth, fights?

What would it take to bring you back into RPing?

Thanks for your time, even if this is the end it's been a good run.

New blood.

Faster process/implementation of changes.

---

Not having those mentioned above killed my interests to RP in TNF.

That's life I guess.

I'm like this. Everyone is like that.

I know. I'm such a bitter fruit.

Spouting nonsense.

---

I only wanted to finish Ishi's plot. But I never reached to that point. I don't blame anyone. But this is probably one of the biggest factors (aside from the ones I mentioned above) that killed my jive.

---

I could have been a better staff member too. But I guess I'm just really a bitter fruit.

I'll be blunt. The RP is dead, nothing more, nothing less. Though it had a good run from 2006ish-2015. The popularity of Naruto, along with TNR was always tied to the interest of this rp, so it comes to no surprise now that neither Naruto nor the TNR game are the hot commodity they once were, that the site would lose interest. Nothing is glaringly wrong with this forum RP. It's just not pulling in new RPers to keep the blood flowing.

Sign in to follow this