The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RyouKachi

TNF Helper Hiring

In order to begin growing the forum we will be running an open staff recruitment period for the next month.

If accepted new hires will be brought on as ANBU Helpers for a three month trial period, during which they will have full stamping powers but mods will still be looking over threads before locking moving them. At the end of the trial each new mod will be reviewed on their activity, teamwork and merit of their contributions after which they will be either be brought onto the team as RP mods, kept as Helpers or dismissed.

All TNF members are free to sign up for the trial however you are expected to maintain a reasonable level of activity and quality of work. Taking a holiday is fine but dropping off for weeks without warning, poorly contributing to discussions and critique or refusing to listen to feedback are grounds for immediate dismissal so don’t apply for the position if you don’t feel you can handle it.

What should be noted is that the goal of this open hire is to bolster our numbers so that we can begin moving the forum forwards and running promotions to try and bring in new people. Further system changes are not going to be made during this time as our immediate priority is forum activity and growth, not patching every perceived fault in the game itself.

Those interested post please below with a reason as to why you want to join the mod team.

Hey, I know you wouldn't be posting this if you didn't need the help. Unfortunately I am currently busy due to travel between the UK and the States until the second week of January. After that however I am more than willing to step up and do what is needed to help out the forum. Let me know if you guys need the help, I can try to be on the in December when I get the opportunity but I can't promise much until January. 

Sign in to follow this