The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Enkou

Recruiting Narrator/Event Moderators

At this point and time, I think we are ready to begin building up our narrator and event staff. As such, we are taking volunteers of anyone who seems interested in the job. You would be working under Oirarana, who is the head of this particular department. The job description is as detailed below.

Narrator / Event Moderators
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the TNF lore and Timeline.

- Responsible for posting news updates in the Lore Section of any important happenings in the world.

- Responsible for watching over user made events and can distribute event based loot (if any)

- Has the ability to grant permission for others to NPC events, or they may do so themselves.

- Has the ability to freely create events that deal with important NPC's, powerful positions and content restricted for moderator usage.

(For example, an event mod could create an event detailing a coup on the Kage from the village council and their followers.)

- Has the ability to freely drop in a random event of their choosing into any open social type thread. Closed Threads are off limits unless stated otherwise.

I would like to grab a few more people for this position so we can start planning for our first big event to help welcome TNF back into the fold. If you are interested, please PM me.

Marked you do know that this is for the forum RPG right?

Damn! I wanted main game stuff. :angry:

Sign in to follow this