The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Enkou

Contest: Taiyoukage

Contest: Taiyoukage

This is a contest that is sadly exclusive to the older members of the forum. Newer members will have their chance at a Kage soon enough through the RP, so try not to feel discouraged. This contest is for the village of Kawagakure, the village hidden in the river that despite it's name lies directly on the river that the infamous Zaulyl Kemuri himself carved out of the desert. This new village was created from the ruins of Rikuhi, aided by people from all villages who found themselves drawn to the desert in the search for a new home. Unfortunately it was left out of the history books on who exactly the mysterious leader of Kawa actually was. So this contest now comes down to you. We need help in creating the leader of this village. Why? Because we want each village to have an RPC Kage right off the bat. NPC's are great and all, but that's not exactly what we need.

Rules of Creation
- Only users who had a Genin or higher RPC in the old TNF before it died may participate
- The created Kage must have never been a Missing Nin
- The created Kage must be unconditionally loyal to Kawagakure and must stay loyal
- The created Kage does NOT have to be from Rikuhi, but it would be nice
- You may attempt to use a previously existing RPC in this contest, but they should have been at least Jounin in rank
- You must include in your characters history how your character managed to convince the people to rally behind you as Kage
- Kage Characters are created at Level 25

Characters will be judged on many different things. Of course, they must be considered strong enough to defend their village. However, that alone is not the deciding factor. The characters personal story and history is very important to us for example, as is the characters overall presentation. With that, we say good luck. A deadline for this contest will be posted at a later date to allow everyone a chance to enter.

First Prize
- You will be able to create your submission as the current Taiyokage.
- Five training credits for jutsu of any rank
- 1000 Experience Points to be distributed among the characters of your choice

Second Prize
- Three training credits for jutsu of any rank
- 750 Experience Points to be distributed among the characters of your choice

Third Prize
- Two training credits for jutsu of any rank
- 500 Experience Points to be distributed among the characters of your choice

Participation Credit:
- One training credit for a jutsu of any rank
- 100 Experience Points to be distributed among the characters of your choice Edited by Blazestorm

Putting up Rayne Lucea for consideration. Take the jutsu and inventory lists as an example of how she will be built as training and custom submissions need to be done, but the first post is done and shows who and what she is.

Alright, I think the official closed date of this will be the 16th of August, a full month after the contests start and the one month anniversary of the re-opening of TNF.

Get your submissions in here before then guys! To those that sent me PM's of entries, I didn't respond to you so I wouldn't loose track of them. But, I got them. -nods-

I will be submitting Takeshi Saito

As of this posting he still needs a little work as does his primary puppet

EDIT 8/14/2015

App complete: The only part I have not done is a jutsu for him to see through the eyes of his puppets.

Edited by Cain

Hina Matsumoto for consideration. I'll add the missing information by tomorrow and edit this post then.

EDIT: Yup! She is ready. I have a lot more custom apps in mind (posions, jutsus, summons, etc.) But I'll work on those if she makes the cut. I believe there is enough information now to assess. *nods*

Edited by Raun

Alright, I think the official closed date of this will be the 16th of August, a full month after the contests start and the one month anniversary of the re-opening of TNF.

Get your submissions in here before then guys! To those that sent me PM's of entries, I didn't respond to you so I wouldn't loose track of them. But, I got them. -nods-

This contest is closed. Thank you to all entrants.