The Ninja Forum
Cedzen

Town Hall: Missions

Option 1: Gives the opportunity to everyone to be able to complete all there missions 

regardless of comitment without the monotonoy of logging in every 3 hours.

I prefer this one over option 2 because i still think you should force players to play atleast

4 hours to get all of 8 of there missions. (basically forcing players to have more skin in the game)

Option 2: just seems like a condensed version of option one and with futher thought

would be equally benificial its just based on preference i would be fine with

either.

Option 3:i Dont know enough about C2 style to form an opinion but from what it sounds like

people will definatly abuse it. i think this suggestion should be disregarded.

Growth being limited by the system is something we are all accostomed to and i think

limiting it is important in order to prevent bots from ruining the game for everyone.

As regards to reducing activity:

Players who do the bare minimum will always do the bare minimun i doubt this will

effect players who already barely play this game.

This new option 5 (option 4 is everything stays the same) sounds the best

being able to pick your focus is awesome and can cater to any players needs and wants at any point during the game... though it requires quite a few more formulas than the other options....

Though it may not be desirable by the TNR staff, but i Urgue you to consider it ... since it allows players to focus on exactly what they want out of there characters.

Edit: TNR staff has said in the past they aren't for RYO payouts in missions...

Edited by vanish

Formulas aren't an issue for me :P

Edited by Cedzen
  • Like 1

well if they aren't an issue then you should have it done by next week. :lol:

Having the correct algorithm is == to coding it into the game. 

being sassy is <= to being accurate  :P 

i think that option 1 is best but that cooldown of missions be 1h-30mins and that max missions per day is 8 and 

Faithy idea is great. I support your idea Faithy ^^ Edited by Baraka_Render

Well, I think we've reached a general consensus.

We will have 9 missions per day + 1 quest that will award extra gains (I'll determine the numbers later). Cool down will be 30 minutes. At midnight game time, things will reset.

I will construct a formula that will aid weaker players as we discussed earlier - not sure how it will look yet but it should work well hopefully.

Faithy's suggestion is accepted but will be kept in reserve because it ties in to some other updates that I want to finish first.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated, your input helped shape this very well! Be on the lookout for the next town hall!