The Ninja Forum
Enaji

C3 Professions Thread

I was wondering..if weapon smiths and armor crafters could sell their 'goods' in the grand market

Why is it not possible for herbalists to sell them too?

something wrong with the coding, that they arent fixing. im guessing because they intend to fix it all at once when they completely overhall the trade systems.

Shroud's village specific cook item for 250 exp

‎
Fire Sushi (2) special 0
1 Lake Tuna
1 Wasabi
5 Nori 

And final piece of Decorated armor   at 375

Decorated Leather Leggings armor 125000
1 Leather
3 Steel Enforced Leather
4 Steel Enforced Bonded Leather
1 Small gem
1 Gold Bar
1 Tade
Craft (160 minutes)Details
Edited by DarkenWolf

Yellow Chili

Experience needed: 175.00

Processed into: 1 Yellow Chili Powder

Seems to be unlocked sooner since I started to see it around between 168-170 exp. 

• Like 1

Miner unlocks titanium/gold at 355 exp, it has a special location/area, you can only gather it in north-west uncharted area or around village ( very rarely ). Also miner unlocks final item ( radiant steel ore ) at 425-430 exp. You can find it in west uncharted area :) 

Goodluck to all other miners :)

Any chefs here beside Kavewolf?

Chef recipes are getting crazy, Im a herbalist and I need to craft like 70 more Mystery Sauces to help him get to his new Recipe (and hope that one is doable)

Im looking for players that want to discuss the profession to make a suggestion of changes needed

He needs meats more than herbs. Without an active hunter, it will be hard to gain exp as a chef. Thats why I changed my profession. 

Crafting professions need a rework about crafting times. At least should get a time reduction when reaches caps. 

Crafting itself needs some adjustments. As an Armor Smith we make 3 sets of materials ourselves. The Bonded material is -rarely- used. Usually only 1 to 2 pieces out of a 6 piece set. The rest is usually straps. So count me in, Mit

Edit: as for crafting times I've complied a lsit of all armor I have thus far and times needed to craft the item alone plus the time needed for the materials for a total time list. Ill share it once I complete it.

Edited by DarkenWolf

Forget about the Meat, for that u only need an active hunter

For the amount of herbalist crafts needed for the high level recipes its just ridiculous and the worst part is that the gains are worthless, his last recipe asks for 5 mystery sauce, each sauce requires one Tade, that i have to go gather in the void e.e

Its like 5000 minutes of crafting (not counting the crafting i have to do) just to raise his level

Ive already talked with kave and we have some ideas/suggestions, but the main problem is that most of the Profession related Suggestions are overlooked, no one cares about ti x.x

Send me ur list via skype when u get it so we can add that info =D

Mystery Sauce

3 Soy Oil
1 Mitsuba
2 Wasabi
1 Tade

i would switch that out with 5 per craft.... and only 1 soy oil...

also tade 1 for 3 instead of 1 for 1...

also clensing ointment seems to give like only 20...... i was like wat.... wat wat...

Edited by Dsn

Kind of interested to see what you come up with. Let me know of any issues that can easily be fixed in between.

Darken's Easy Fixes/Changes for Armor Craftsmen **UPDATE**

Once we hit profession caps, 150/300/450, the time to craft Armor pieces should reduce by a percentage.
(similar to the gatherers getting reduced gather time) I suggest something around 15% for each cap.

For armor pieces the unlock order is "out of place" for some. Usually the order is
Belt > Gloves > Cap > Boots > Vest/Pants This is not the case for all.

Sets that need to adjust to follow this order: Simple, Studded, 

Simple Armor doesn't follow the order the rest of the unlocks do.
Repair kits come after Belt on the list. So change that so unlocks start
with Straps > Bonded leather > Repair kit > Simple belt.

Simple Jeans craft time should match that of Simple Vest (20 minutes)

(side note. Simple Cap has the "leather" below the material, which for all the other
crafts leather is at the top of materials "needed")

Material changes. The way it stands now, Bonded Leather isn't used nearly as much as straps and during the unlocking process, you gain more experience for making bonded then leather straps. (typically a good amount of exp needed between the materials and the actual armor unlocks). Typically you unlock the "enforced" leather I'll call it and straps together. I suggest changing it to unlock the "enforced" leather first, then straps/bonded together so they amount to the same experience.

I.E Instead of unlocking Studded leather and Studded leather straps together. You unlocked Studded leather, gain experience, then Studded leather straps/bonded unlock.

Simple Gloves - Change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Simple boots - Add 4 bonded.

Leather Boots - Change 2 Straps to 4 bonded

(I suggest cutting down studs needed. 5 studs for straps/bonded.
10 for studded/steel enforced)

Grand Leather Gloves - change 8 straps to 8 bonded

Grand Leather boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Studded Leather Boots - Change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Jounin village set Boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Decorated Leather Gloves - change 8 straps to 8 bonded

Decorated Leather Boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Steel Enforced Leather Boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded. 

This is all the armor I have available to me at the moment, until I unlock the rest of
the sets I'll update then.

Updated.

Steel Set always does not follow the above order of unlocks.

For those curious here is the complied time of armor crafts http://textuploader.com/6t1v

Edited by DarkenWolf
Added part of the list into the system.
  • Like 2

To elaborate on what mitty is trying to say: I have two choices at lvl 350 for crafting, to get to lvl 375 (An arbitrary assumption of where the next craft might be)

Choice 1: Craft Soy Ramen, my lvl 350 reduction craft
- At 1 exp per craft this option would require 25 crafts and net me 1 stack of 25 ramen (donation amount unconfirmed)

Ingredients Needed:
10 Wheat Flour

10 Bottled Water
10 Lvl 3 Meat (High Quality)
10 Soy Flour
5 Soy Oil
5 Mystery Sauce
5 Soy Powder

Ryo gained/lost: According to the going prices for these items in silence, this would cost me about 150-200k per craft. for a net loss of about 3.75-5mil loss, as you cannot trade reduction items only donate them.

Time spent crafting: 2000 minutes (over 33 hours)

Choice 2: Craft Mystery Ration, my lvl 310 healing craft
- At 0.5 exp per craft this option would require 50 crafts and net me 50 rations or 5 stacks of 10 rations each.

Ingredients needed:
1 Rice
4 Lvl 3 Meat (High Quality)
1 Mystery Sauce
1 White Pepper Powder
1 Black Pepper Powder

Ryo gained/lost: I would break even as i currently sell these for what it costs me to make them (about 20k per ration)

Time spent crafting: 4000 minutes (almost 67 hours)

Overview:

Since the main and most difficult ingredient to come by is mystery sauce, comprised of fairly hard to find items like wasabi, and tade which is a very difficult herb to procure, relatively speaking, 1 craft of soy ramen is worth about 5 crafts of mystery rations.  That coupled with the fact i would lose millions of ryo crafting the ramen means that crafting it is simply out of the question and renders the dish almost pointless.  As anyone who is interested in reduction would go with a much cheaper option.  Leaving me in the end with about 4000 hours of crafting ahead of me 

(To be fair i do have gold fed so all of this is cut down by 50%. but this post isn't just about me personally it's about the system as a whole, which i hope isn't balanced around people buying fed.)

Edited by Enaji

Darken's Easy Fixes/Changes for Armor Craftsmen

Once we hit profession caps, 150/300/450, the time to craft Armor pieces should reduce by a percentage.

(similar to the gatherers getting reduced gather time) I suggest something around 15% for each cap.

For armor pieces the unlock order is "out of place" for some. Usually the order is

Belt > Gloves > Cap > Boots > Vest/Pants This is not the case for all.

Sets that need to adjust to follow this order: Simple, Studded.

Simple Armor doesn't follow the order the rest of the unlocks do.

Repair kits come after Belt on the list. So change that so unlocks start

with Straps > Bonded leather > Repair kit > Simple belt.

Simple Jeans craft time should match that of Simple Vest (20 minutes)

(side note. Simple Cap has the "leather" below the material, which for all the other

crafts leather is at the top of materials "needed")

Material changes. The way it stands now, Bonded Leather isn't used nearly as much as straps and during the unlocking process, you gain more experience for making bonded then leather straps. (typically a good amount of exp needed between the materials and the actual armor unlocks). Typically you unlock the "enforced" leather I'll call it and straps together. I suggest changing it to unlock the "enforced" leather first, then straps/bonded together so they amount to the same experience.

I.E Instead of unlocking Studded leather and Studded leather straps together. You unlocked Studded leather, gain experience, then Studded leather straps/bonded unlock.

Simple Gloves - Change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Simple boots - Add 4 bonded.

Leather Boots - Change 2 Straps to 4 bonded

(I suggest cutting down studs needed. 5 studs for straps/bonded.

10 for studded/steel enforced)

Grand Leather Gloves - change 8 straps to 8 bonded

Grand Leather boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Studded Leather Boots - Change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Jounin village set Boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded

Decorated Leather Gloves - change 8 straps to 8 bonded

Decorated Leather Boots - change 2 straps to 4 bonded

This is all the armor I have available to me at the moment, until I unlock the rest of

the sets I'll update then.

For those curious here is the complied time of armor crafts http://textuploader.com/6t1v

I'd like to add just one more thing make the village specific armor parts: vest, boots and leggings reparable with studded repair kits (whats the logic in being able to craft them while I'm a jounin and not being able to repair them unless you have EJ lvl repair kits)

• Like 1

Yeah, I was trying to set it for all village armor, error kept popping up >_>; You'll have to wait a bit for now. It's not a difficult fix for Terr.

Cook is a bit trickier. Mit, what herbs do you overflow in? I might make Horseradish less rare depending on it, not entirely sure what is more practical.

For now I cant call any herbs rare, it just depends on the time, when I decide to go gather herbs, I do it every 3 hours after my mission and most spots have changed, either because tehy were already gathered by someone else or its intended to be like that.

Whenever I travel for a mission I check for herbs I could use and im lacking so when I go back i stop and get them. The one I had the most problem getting when I needed it was Mandarin, I had to craft lots of sichimis and mandarins where nowhere to be found for a couple of days

If I had to rank the most "rare" herbs (not counting the village ones which are alredy rare)

-Mandarin

-Green Chili

-Horseradish

The most common ones for me:

Red/Yellow Chili

Yuzu Citron

White/Black Pepper

Whenever Im asked for a craft that includes Hemp Seeds or Sesame (which I never have on me cause they take 1 inventory space) I might go a day without finding one and then suddenly the next day i will find tons and tons of them. Lets see if DsN can add some more info on this

Edited by Mituche

i was sure sushimi should take yuzu and not mandarin but pana never changed it.

and yes that statement on what is rare and what is not is about correct if you exsclude village items....

Cardinal powder(konikis thing) isnt used for anything making it the most common of all village herbs.........

Edited by Dsn

Okay, that's kinda surprising really.

As of this post, ordered from most to least on the map:
Green Chili,176

Yellow Chili, 157

Horseradish, 154

Black Pepper, 148

Mandarin, 139

White Pepper,136

Red Chili, 123

Yuzu Citron,121

Other common set herbs I checked all fell between the above values. So it's more effective to adjust recipes over herbs. Common herbs being:

• White Pepper
  • Black Pepper
  • White Seasame
  • Black Seasame
  • Mandarin
  • Hemp seeds
  • Yuzu Citron
  • Prickly Ash
  • Ginger
  • Green Chili
  • Yellow Chili
  • Red Chili