The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Piotrhabera

BLOODLINES: how to get one,

SO, i gone to my medical clininc for the first time just to get my free bloodlinge AAAAAND: Nothing, not even a D bloodline, or even the legendary S ones. And i also found reputation point items in the reputation point shop So i will tell that in capilized lettters (for everyone to know even the visually impaired): HOW DO I GET A BLOODLINE WITHOUT USING REPUTATION POINTS WHICH COST $$$ WHICH I DON'T WANT TO SPEND!?!?!?!?!?!?! (sorry for the caps):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you're so sorry about the caps, don't do it?

The only way for you to freely get a bloodline is to roll it, or win an event that has one as a prize.

Or you could complete one of the various freelance projects (which are sprawled out every so often) and use your prize to purchase a bloodline.

That's it.

And i roled NOTHING!!!!, That's why i am asking since i don't want to be bloodline-less ninja who gets killed in the blink of the eye.

If you are able to find someone willing to pay for your reps (often times through means of ryo)

Try looking here.

Mhm, But i don,t trust other players who want 10000 ryo for 1 RP Oh nonononoonono. There MUST be a way to get a bloodling through quests or as a random drop (altough very very rare)

There isn't. Try your luck at one of the events, if you must have one.

There's no guarantee in that, either.

RageFace.png

I suggest rest and relaxation.

As stated, there are only three ways to gain a bloodline on TNR.

1. Roll a bloodline when you reach Genin (Entirely up to random luck).

2. Purchase one with Reputation Points using real money (the prices can be viewed when you look at your profile).

3. Win an Official Event or an Official Contest (Since many people enter you'd have to be quite skilled and lucky to win).

There are no other ways to earn a Bloodline at this current moment.

Closing thread.