The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Havoc

Allow ryo to be purchased.

Use the suggestion guidelines when making a suggestion in the future. And this is completely unnecessary. Players already sell rep/fed to others in exchange for ryo. (It should be noted however that these deals are not encouraged by the staff)

Use guidelines, staff requests it,

Other than that, I don't really like the idea - turns the game towards pay-to-win model, especially considering how important ryo is and how hard is it to obtain this early in game. It would also take multiple changes of amount of ryo you can buy with real money (ryo/€) to take in account the amount of ryo in the system (1 milion ryo is a lot now, it won't be so in a year).

If you want to get ryo by spending money try selling reputation points or federal support.

EDIT: Ryuku ninja'd me.

agreed this is really not needed, if you are in need of ryo, the game does allow you to have 1 other account which you can use to farm errands which will give you ryo, and remember you are only allowed 2 accounts in total anymore and the staff will ban you!! selling reps and fed to other players is another way to gain ryo as well, and again if you try to scam people like this by not following with your end of the deal and they show proof that you didn't the staff will ban you!!

I have a feeling that I saw this rejected in a previous Core not sure. If you wanna money for currency just sell rep. I have a feeling rep wont be as useful as the previous Cores though since there isn't much to buy with it but people looking for BLs will be willing to buy for sure.

Pretty much all has been said above on this.

Denied and Closed.