The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mangekyoulegend

[Med] Armor Selling Bug [ASSIGN: Content Team]

Username: Legend

Priority: Medium

Bug's Effects: From what I've been told armor that is above simple should be able to trade.

How the bug happened/how to reproduce: Simple, when you go to the trade tab it says you have nothing to sell.

Edited by mangekyoulegend

Maybe Terr wants to know if you really have a tradable item. Would you mind to tell what is the item you like to trade? So the content team can confirm if is really tradable or not.

Can someone from the content team confirm whether there is a bug here?

Leather Armor set or more like any craft-able armor that is not Simple armor should be trade-able in the Grand Market.

He did mention that he can't trade it in Grand Market too.

Edit: He can't trade it in Global Trade too.

Edited by Ardaal

I've tested this; all the leather armor parts are set as non-tradeable in the admin panel. I'll let Panama decide/handle whether they should be tradeable. There was actually also a bug which prevented them from being shown, but I fixed that, so as soon as they're set to tradeable in the admin panel, it should work now :)

I've tested this; all the leather armor parts are set as non-tradeable in the admin panel. I'll let Panama decide/handle whether they should be tradeable. There was actually also a bug which prevented them from being shown, but I fixed that, so as soon as they're set to tradeable in the admin panel, it should work now :)

Alright, thanks for looking into it. Guess we wait for Pana now.

Edit: Alright I can trade leather pieces on the regular trade but its limited to boots and cap for some reason.

First screen shot show what I have in my inventory.

http://prntscr.com/4d439l

Second shows what I can actually sell. Can only sell

http://prntscr.com/4d431s

Also are these items not supposed to be traded on the Grand Market under the Town hall tab? 5,000k fee is kinda crazy when i wanna give them away for cheap to villagers.

Edited by mangekyoulegend

All leather+ Armor should be trade-able now.

And yes, they should be Grand Market stuff, not Global.