The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kenichi

Newbie Guide

Hey just so i can refer the new players to this for help and to save alot of people some typing.... here it goes...

Academy Student Rank

!!!! You have to fulfill all conditions in logbook under profile tab to level up each level !!!!

• That being said.... first of all what you want to do is start training only defenses in a rush to level 5 Academy Student. Why? Because at level 5 you get a automatic boost to 400 or so pools. (100 from cap). This helps quite a bit....

• Id use your first one or two level up (which give full pools) to get Ryo through Errands. You'll need them for Logbook stuff!

• Secondly Senbon's will be all u need to purchase for AI fights until Genin Rank then refer to guide in that section!

• Train only Defense because you don't need any offense in logbook till chuunin rank test (7k in one offense) so stick defense till to get to Genin rank. This also helps u to avoid training a offense then rolling a totally different Bloodline!

• So after u get level 5 work towards getting 150 total defense that's all you need to rank. Use your Level ups past level 5, again which give u full pools, to train Intelligence to 6 which is also required to rank. Also use it to train your starting 3 jutsu each to level 5 (this costs Ryo hence those Errands i was talking bout ;] )

• After you get all this and rank you want to go to the Town Hall tab> Bloodline clinic tab> Check for bloodline! (Good luck) (b^.^)b

Logbook requirements for those who like to plan ahead!

1.Train any defense to above 17.5

2.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 55

3.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 62.5

Run 20 errands

4.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 72.5

All three starting jutsu must be level 1 or higher

5.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 82.5

Win 1 or more arena fights

6.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 100

7.Buy 1 kunai and use it in combat.

8.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 125

Use an equipped item in battle

9.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 135

Buy 1 or more lottery tickets

10.The sum of all your defenses must be higher than 150

Train your intelligence to at least 6

Train all starting jutsu to at least level 5

Genin Rank

So now that you got Genin you, hopefully rolled a nice bloodline! Lets get started on our way to chuunin!!

First thing first you want to start your D rank misson's which is the only way to get more Health Points at the moment! Heres a guide...

Buy max stock of Senbon, Blunt Dart. Dont forget a pointy stick or two!

• "Senbon" will kill almost any AI of this rank one hit. Besides Below AI
  • Komodos which are killed with a "Pointy stick" One hit!
  • Black Komodos (D Rank Mission AI) Is one hit by the "Blunt Darts"!

(Some D rank missions have unique AI depending on your village those as i know have no weakness that i know of or ask around your village for help!) ^.^

Heres that pre-planers guide for those of you like me!

1.Visit the Bloodline Clinic at the Town Hall to see if you have a bloodline hidden within you.

2.Train with your sensei, and visit the Occupation tab and select a job.

3.Train any jutsu to level 10

4.Finish 1 D-rank missions within 3 hours

5.Move at least 10 squares about on the map.

6.Finish 2 D-rank missions within 6 hours. Make sure they are listed in your mission history.

7.Win a spar.

8.Perform 750 errands.

9.Win 1 spar and defeat 5 arena opponents.

I personally have only been so far and am level holding till near full pools for my own strategy reasons. Will update the more i learn the more i share ^.^/

In Game im "Kenichi", "Gaara" Feel free to pm me any time with questions happy to help!

Edited by kharos

PS: When you feel your guides are ready, send me a PM (if I forgot. In-game name: Zeronfinity) and I will see if it can be added in the manual too~

Cool ... this definitely helps ...

Also if you have found out (or anyone else for that matter) the pool caps for per lvl / rank ... it'd be nice to know those as well :) ...

Also if you have found out (or anyone else for that matter) the pool caps for per lvl / rank ... it'd be nice to know those as well :) ...

It's in the manual. See the section named Stat... or may be Rank.

Hi I am new here and just want to get an idea of how I am doing. Currently I am a level 2 Genin and have 565 in all defenses, 575 in one offense, and ~580 in all generals from doing D rank missions as much as possible.

Am I on the right path or is there a better route I should be going?

Hi I am new here and just want to get an idea of how I am doing. Currently I am a level 2 Genin and have 565 in all defenses, 575 in one offense, and ~580 in all generals from doing D rank missions as much as possible.

Am I on the right path or is there a better route I should be going?

Sounds good to me except.... DO NOT LEVEL UP.

Leveling up refills your pool (chakra/stamina) bar you noticed? Now imagine leveling up once you have capped pools aka 15k free pools.

Leveling up refills your pool (chakra/stamina) bar you noticed? Now imagine leveling up once you have capped pools aka 15k free pools.

Oh but train yourself keeping the final rank up requirements in mind or you will just delay your process of ranking up.

Sounds good to me except.... DO NOT LEVEL UP.

Makes sense. I am currently level 2, so I will hold off leveling to 3 until my pools are maxed. There is no benefit from being higher levels? Apparently at level 2 I was supposed to get a Sensei, but still Sensei-less.

level 10 chuunin goes like this:

Attain the following stats

7000 in one offense

1750 in each defense

250 in each general

Note that the above defenses are the minimum! You will need a total of 28000 defenses in order to actually become a chuunin.

I know because I forgot to train offense so im stuck at lvl 10

6.Finish 2 D-rank missions within 6 hours. Make sure they are listed in your mission history.

so with this task do you have to actually have it in your mission history or does it just see that you have done missions and lets you pass?

Edited by GZA

Mission history are cleared every ~12 hours if it isn't updated. So if you complete missions they will be in your history for sure, nothing to worry about. Logbook probably checks there.

I thought that the number of times you can train depends on how much chakra/stamina you have available? Levelling up just increases your pools faster so that you can train for a greater number at a time. From what I've seen, I still have to get used to waiting for an hour and a half in between training because that trick of levelling up to refill the pools only works 9 times and that's not nearly enough to meet Chuunin stat requirements in a go. Seems to me that anyone can use whichever method they feel like without consequence.

Rown, leveling up refills your pools, that's correct. But if you level up at level 1 with your pools at ~1000 you will get 1000 chakra/stamina "free". In other case (if you wait until you reach 15k cp/sp) you will get 15000 chakra/stamina free, 9 times in a row - which gets you 135000 "free" pools to train with instantly.

It's truth that you get your pools increased when you rank up, but the gain you get that way is smaller than training with 135k pools at once. :)

And also, don't forget Bonus Chakra and Stamina which you can use once a day to partially refill your pools for free.

Ok, I understand what you mean. It's a powerful way to stack up experience and training with massive or capped pools but only if you want to bother with the initial grinding. Although, I feel like this method detracts from the roleplaying experience. No seriously, if everyone who started early is a ridiculously powerful player and the noobs can never catch up then why are we even bothering with a browser based internet game? It should be a standalone app in that case. Or, what is the point of grinding if the players are all just going to cap their stats and plow ahead? I guarantee from past experience that such momentum causes RPG players to burn out and lose interest quickly.

I personally believe that grinding is put there to add flavor to the social interactivity aspect and 'breaking the game' is a notion for completing 1P or 2P games, not MMORPG

Edited by Rown

Few newbie questions :

( I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting it here )

What does armour bought in shop actually give you ?

Does more expensive weapon mean more damage or does it just mean more durability ?

I'll edit my post if I have any further quesitons.

Thanks

Few newbie questions :

( I didn't want to start a new thread so I'm posting it here )

What does armour bought in shop actually give you ?

The armour in the shop gives you.. armour. Same as crafted armour tho not as good. Yes, there is a 'hidden' armour stat implemented in C3 and there are jutsus that can reduce it.

Does more expensive weapon mean more damage or does it just mean more durability ?

The price of the weapon should vary depending on which rank it serves. Yes, better weapons are more durable, I do not think, however, that weapons itself hold any damage values themselves.

I'll edit my post if I have any further quesitons.

Thanks

Hope it helps.

Does going to arena makes me invulnerable for PvP fights for x sec. ? ( can I spam arena and avoid getting attacked in the meantime ? )

The main thing I see is you shouldn't bother leveling your jutsu through the academy past level 1. Juts use them in AI battles. It uses far less Chakra and Stamina. You have to use each jutsu 11 times in battle to get it from level 1 to level 5.

Actually hello, while it takes only 11 uses from level 1 to 5 it takes almost 5000 uses in AI battles to get the jutsu to softcap (level 100), according to: http://projectavalon.web44.net/tools/jutsuuse/ . This is what gives an advantage to training jutsus with ryo (if you can spare it) when compared to using it in AI battles.

But you're right in the thing that training jutsus with ryo in low levels (up to level 10-15) is unneeded spending, and can be done by killing AIs. :)

Hello I created this video just before New Years and I actually had forgotten about it as I had been without internet for awhile.  Its just a simple How to use the Bookmark Bar for Internet Explorer, Chorme and Firefox.  Perhaps we can throw this in the manual.  Thanks for watching any constructive criticism is appreciated.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GKLWvJcOEQ

Edited by LibelleTheThief