The Ninja Forum

I agree that Endless Erosion sounds like a jutsu name. These names don't feel that thought out tbh.

how bout Vaporia ?

how bout Vaporia ?

Endless Erosion: Jutsu

Vaporia: Sounds like a Vaporeon

Ironwood Essense: I took me sometime to deduce that the term "ironwood" meant really hard wood. This name I'm not crazy about.

Solar Soul: okay, why not Genjutsu though.

Polarity Shifter: Not bad, sounds kind nice.

Frostblade Executioner: this seems like a title more so than a bloodline but it isn't bad

Skybreak Dragon: I don't personally think much of it but a lot of people have complained about it

Extinction Herald: Im not really sure what this is supposed to be?

Savage Hurricane: Sounds like another jutsu

Yaketsuku Netsu: Don't know what it means, can't judge it. But it does sound out of place considering all the other names are in english and this one is not.

Kinda a harsh opinion, but its my opinion on the BL names.

Hanpatsu Ryoku aditional testing with costs

DA (special ninjutsu, genin) regular cost: 30Cp and 6Sp

SW and SS (normal ninjutsu, genin) regular costs: 20cp

With Hanpatsu Ryoku, DA costs 15Cp and 9Sp

SW and SS both cost only 10cp

Could it be that reduces the Cp costs 50% but raises Sp cost?

Im having some trouble because my clone technique costs 3CP 3Sp it should be 3Cp and like 6Sp if it were the case.

Could it be that it changes depending rank of jutsu or type? (normal, special)

Edit: I wonder if anyone gives a duck about a D rank BL, the eliticism this game userbase show is disgusting its like people dont even wanna have fun and Rp.. Why not just delete kebab.. no more D, C, B ranks and you can only get a BL by paying. after all tnr servers cost bazillions of shekels NO NO I mean gorillions

Edited by Zafrom

So now BLs only have element weaknesses? Or is there still that square where Nin beats Weapon, Weapon beats Gen, Gen bats Tai and Tai beats Nin?

My take on the BL names? Most of them sound fairly good except for a few.

Polarity Shifter: Is probably the best sounding outside of BBE and BEE who ever came up with this name hats off to you. I really enjoy this one pretty much the reason why I got it this Core.

Vaporia: sounds kinda plain in my opinion guess since most the other BL names have two words and it just has one. Reminds me of something that would be used in Final Fantasy like a spell or something lol.

Savage Hurricane: would sound better if it was the same name as it was submitted.

Yaketsuku Netsu: I must agree sounds out of place here since majority of them are in English language but the name looks cool.

Endless Erosion: Not sure what to think of this one sounds more like a jutsu than BL name.

Demonic Parade: Is a little weird sounding but if it summons demons I guess it fine Demonic Renaissance or Rebirth would sound better imo.

Aura Weaver: Sounds like a good name thought it was nin looking at the name at first.

Skybreak Dragon: Thought this was Tai looking at the name and I'm pretty sure many others did too but I love the name.

Frost Blade Executioner: Not a bad name but felt Legend of the Blue Blade was the better name since its an obvious copy.

The returning Core 1 BLs always had cool looking names Blood Enchanted Eyes and Blue Blade Eyes glad to see Blood Enchanted Eyes got bumped up to S-rank this core.

Solar Soul: Sounds cool reminds me of SY from TNR

Deep Heat: This one caught my eye reminds me of a dog in heat when ever I see it XD

So now BLs only have element weaknesses? Or is there still that square where Nin beats Weapon, Weapon beats Gen, Gen bats Tai and Tai beats Nin?

My take on the BL names? Most of them sound fairly good except for a few.

Polarity Shifter: Is probably the best sounding outside of BBE and BEE who ever came up with this name hats off to you. I really enjoy this one pretty much the reason why I got it this Core.

Vaporia: sounds kinda plain in my opinion guess since most the other BL names have two words and it just has one. Reminds me of something that would be used in Final Fantasy like a spell or something lol.

Savage Hurricane: would sound better if it was the same name as it was submitted.

Yaketsuku Netsu: I must agree sounds out of place here since majority of them are in English language but the name looks cool.

Endless Erosion: Not sure what to think of this one sounds more like a jutsu than BL name.

Demonic Parade: Is a little weird sounding but if it summons demons I guess it fine Demonic Renaissance or Rebirth would sound better imo.

Aura Weaver: Sounds like a good name thought it was nin looking at the name at first.

Skybreak Dragon: Thought this was Tai looking at the name and I'm pretty sure many others did too but I love the name.

Frost Blade Executioner: Not a bad name but felt Legend of the Blue Blade was the better name since its an obvious copy.

The returning Core 1 BLs always had cool looking names Blood Enchanted Eyes and Blue Blade Eyes glad to see Blood Enchanted Eyes got bumped up to S-rank this core.

Solar Soul: Sounds cool reminds me of SY from TNR

Deep Heat: This one caught my eye reminds me of a dog in heat when ever I see it XD

I got surprised by the lack of bloodlines referring to mythical stuff, like gods, etc. There is just so much potential

Just imagine

BL B-rank: "Chrono's Child"

with a few jutsu with cool relevant names like

"Time Void" could stun foe, raise spd of user

Or A-rank: "Eros prodigy"

with jutsu names like "golden strike"

"Destiny arrow", etc

BL: "Ra's embrace"

with light element, jutsu like sun impact, solar flare, passive more regen due to sun warmth.

All this of course if theres some LORE to the bloodlines

there are just so many posibilities.. but most jutsu sound quite lame Vaporia for example sounds as if made by a mlp fan and most of the other bloodlines are 2edgy4me

There are quite a few that are really cool in terms of name but having japanese romanji words mixed up just makes it feel weird

Edited by Zafrom

Polarity Shifter is my favorite name also, like I said in my last post a bloodline is a nickname you give to someone with a unique ability, and this fits that perfectly.

Solar Soul is my second, although if its supposed to be a reference to Shiroi Youso then I personally prefer Shiroi Soul or White soul so then it could be put as "The ones with white souls". Which again, fits really well.

So yeah the above two are good examples of good bloodline names, I'm not going to get over Skybreak dragon though, its so eye rolling-ly bad, its just a bunch of "cool" sounding words put together, it makes no sense as a nickname. "The ones that break the sky because erm, they are dragons that can, erm, use genjutsu, I guess". Stop it. Change it. Do the right thing.

So clarify for me this part:

say I am a chuunin and have a BL with the ab element, now as we know chuunins can see their a-element and the ab-element (or should I call it x-element?), however they can't see or train b-element. Now the question:

When I use a-element jutsu, I get boost from my a-element only?

When I use ab-element jutsu, I get boosts from the a-element and the ab-element, correct? so it's really (a+ab)% boost for the ab-element.

However what happens if I happened to use the b-element jutsu? would I just get ab-element boost? or I wouldn't get any elemental boosts whatsoever?

And how does the situation change at Jounin rank?

ab-element jutsu now has a-element, b-element, ab-element boosts incorporated? and a and b elements jutsus work as for chuunin?

Edit: I wonder if anyone gives a duck about a D rank BL, the eliticism this game userbase show is disgusting its like people dont even wanna have fun and Rp.. Why not just delete kebab.. no more D, C, B ranks and you can only get a BL by paying. after all tnr servers cost bazillions of shekels NO NO I mean gorillions

There is a certain degree of truth to your statement, but there plenty of players who make the best of what they role. I had no bloodline in C1. Then in core2 I aimed to get a little known gem early on, the C-rank bloodline Death Solstice. It took me 3 rolls to get it, but I had more fun with that baby then any A-rank would have provided. (To be honest it was OP as hell before the glorified balance team started their reign of terror nerfing and buffing everything ever other week.) The D-ranks in C2 were mostly trash, but I actually think that they will be useful in C3. They may not be all-around powerful.... but against certain elements I'd bet money they can be difference makers.

Even though I had plenty of reputation for an A-rank bloodline in core 3, I still looked at all the bloodlines regardless of Rank, and went after the one I simply liked for it's name, offense, and affinities. It took me 8 rolls this time, but it was all reputation that had rolled over so I kept going for it. Which bloodline did I go after? The B-rank Quaking Turbulence. I don't exactly know what all it has going for it, but I'll make it work, that is what is fun to me.

(Got my alt a C-Rank bloodline for dat legit +10 regen).

Hanpatsu Ryoku Now tested with SS (genjutsu, genin)

regular cost 20cp

Hanpatsu Ryoku cost 10cp.

tested clone technique again and it costs 3cp and 8sp if we have in mind that the game rounds up then this lovely D rank bloodline has -50%cp costs (for nin and gen at least) and +50%sp costs.

guess im gonna be a summoner

There is a certain degree of truth to your statement, but there plenty of players who make the best of what they role. I had no bloodline in C1. Then in core2 I aimed to get a little known gem early on, the C-rank bloodline Death Solstice. It took me 3 rolls to get it, but I had more fun with that baby then any A-rank would have provided. (To be honest it was OP as hell before the glorified balance team started their reign of terror nerfing and buffing everything ever other week.) The D-ranks in C2 were mostly trash, but I actually think that they will be useful in C3. They may not be all-around powerful.... but against certain elements I'd bet money they can be difference makers.

Even though I had plenty of reputation for an A-rank bloodline in core 3, I still looked at all the bloodlines regardless of Rank, and went after the one I simply liked for it's name, offense, and affinities. It took me 8 rolls this time, but it was all reputation that had rolled over so I kept going for it. Which bloodline did I go after? The B-rank Quaking Turbulence. I don't exactly know what all it has going for it, but I'll make it work, that is what is fun to me.

(Got my alt a C-Rank bloodline for dat legit +10 regen).

Man I had B-rank Mirage of the wise on core 2 and i was ballin!. I was like almost unique, I remember only 3 players having MotW. I like it because I felt different.. like if im all capped and Im one of the million of users with A ranks I will be the same as them, while in fact with a D rank things can change

EDIT: all them typos

Edited by Zafrom

Delusional Demon

Hello, friends. I have started testing our the Village A-rank bloodline Delusional Demon so I figured I'd help out with what I know so far.

Absolutely nothing.

That being said, so far I can not find anything that this bloodline actually gets.

Boosted Offense: NONE

(I found out that your boosted offense does not have decimal points after testing out smash with and without polarity shifter. Results below)

SMASH POL SHIFTER

level 11

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1853 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2032 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2004 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1302 damage to Seven Foot Python

level 12

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1324 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1838 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2092 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1305 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1305 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2137 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1662 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1539 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1689 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1477 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1515 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1647 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1922 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1343 damage to Seven Foot Python

level 13

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1989 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1883 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2117 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2051 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2089 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1517 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1751 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1859 damage to Seven Foot Python

SMASH DELUSIONAL

level 13

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1676.92 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1656.72 damage to Seven Foot Python

level 14

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1470.6 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1676.92 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2018.16 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2022.76 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1981.96 damage to Seven Foot Python

level 100

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1798.44 damage to Seven Foot Python

-> KyoRuedrig deals 2026.24 damage to Seven Foot Python

Regen: None

Jutsu: None

(Tested by going to Sensie > Jutsu training > Normal Jutsu pull down tab. "Bloodline Jutsu" is not even an option for me, other A rank users can at least see the option for them)

Defensive Boosts: None? (Have only tested Ninjutsu using Clone Jutsu)

Element/Special Affinity: None.

(Primary and Special Affinity do not show up on my profile)

So yeah. Looks pretty disappointing at this point, unless the admin who gave it to me just gave me the name or something. xD

Judging from other village bloodlines, it SHOULD have at least one primary element, if not anything else. I have a feeling that you have a problem because you were given Bloodline manually. Contact the admin who gave it may be?

Either the admin who gave it to you made a mistake, or you're being trolled. Delusional Demon isn't a bloodline. I'd ask for it to be corrected.

Wasn't it Delusion Demon.

Also as far as I know Delusion Demon's primary affinity is earth, its like old Mirage of the Wise, so it must be genjutsu bl.

You are all right. It was a typo from when I recieved my bloodline. xD

Now that I know that, I kind of wish that I hadn't noticed and kept the unique name.

Going to be doing some testing here in a bit~

EDIT:

Delusion Demon

No ninjutsu defense boost. (clone)

It's got a Genjutsu damage boost. (No decimals when using, offensive boost confirmed)

DIM RES DELUSION

level 8

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1386 damage to Bessie

-> KyoRuedrig deals 1574 damage to Bessie

I seem to have jutsu, but for rank reasons, can't see them.

No regen.

Normal ch/st consumption in battle.

Edited by KyoRuedrig

Can anyone who understands how the element system boost work comment/correct me?

So clarify for me this part:

say I am a chuunin and have a BL with the ab element, now as we know chuunins can see their a-element and the ab-element (or should I call it x-element?), however they can't see or train b-element. Now the question:

When I use a-element jutsu, I get boost from my a-element only?

When I use ab-element jutsu, I get boosts from the a-element and the ab-element, correct? so it's really (a+ab)% boost for the ab-element.

However what happens if I happened to use the b-element jutsu? would I just get ab-element boost? or I wouldn't get any elemental boosts whatsoever?

And how does the situation change at Jounin rank?

ab-element jutsu now has a-element, b-element, ab-element boosts incorporated? and a and b elements jutsus work as for chuunin?

Can anyone who understands how the element system boost work comment/correct me?

I think when you use primary element you get 4-5% boost, same for secondary element, but when you use your specific element, you get 9-10% boost or something like that. Im not sure about numbers.

Hanpatsu ryoku is nin off bl you have one nin off at jounin lvl

Im really glad to read this, though that jutsu might be nin the bloodline itself has no offensive boost

where do I post so they update the manual?