FallenFury deals 75 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 78.75 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 82.5 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 86.25 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 82 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 86 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 90 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 94 damage to Dwarf Komodo

I'll cap out the levels at a later date and hope Fallen doesn't role a nin bloodline.

But yeah, 10% increase.

Edited by Fallen_Fury

Well it's not 10% since 86.25 would round up to 95, so it's 9.09% since I spammed that number like a boss in the admin pannel at one point and everyone took 1.1*1.0909 to be 1.2 as if it was law.

EDIT: I put relevant A-rank and generic values in my nindo.

Edited by Marisa

"Vaporia sounds like a Pokemon" LOL

true ... they should change the name

and .. clone jutsu don't get 10 dmg per lvl ?

bl Vaporia at lvl 6 it hits 60 dmg on battle arena

Edited by Kabal

We know that all A Ranks boost there respective Offences and there Elemental Affinity by 9 % and 5% respectivly. What we don't know is what B Ranks boost if they boost. So that should be where the testing occurs.

Edit: Vaporia and Endless Erosion are highest off bloodline so we are unable to put a definite check on what it boosts until you choose a specialization at chuunin, but i can bet it will fall in line with all the other A Rank passive boost. Its only logical that all A ranks have the same passive effects to avoid unbalance.

Edited by Amarante

I'm wondering, are bloodline names under consideration for change? Just looking through the A ranks, most of them are fine but there are odd stand outs like Vaporia that sounds like a Pokemon, Yaketsuku Netsu which I think can translate to Scorching heat, which is fine except its the only Japanese style name.

But then you have your aweful names Skybreak dragon and Savage hurricane which sound like jutsu attacks, specifically taijutsu.

A bloodline is a descriptive nickname you give to someone with a peculiar skill trait, having the special ability of the skybreak dragon makes no sense, even less when its genjutsu based.

Savage Hurricane was one of the winners in the bloodline creations contest, so I don't think there's much to change there.

We know that all A Ranks boost there respective Offences and there Elemental Affinity by 9 % and 5% respectivly. What we don't know is what B Ranks boost if they boost. So that should be where the testing occurs.

Edit: Vaporia and Endless Erosion are highest off bloodline so we are unable to put a definite check on what it boosts until you choose a specialization at chuunin, but i can bet it will fall in line with all the other A Rank passive boost. Its only logical that all A ranks have the same passive effects to avoid unbalance.

And where did you get these numbers from?

@xess - marisa calculated ...

@therealnaruto

EE and vaporia must have some drawback or something different because they give you chance to pick offense which is kinda advantage compared to other bls... (so something has to be different)

D rank Bloodline:

Shroud of the Earth

Primary affinity: earth

Secondary affinity: unknow

Special affinity: unknow

I'm wondering, are bloodline names under consideration for change? Just looking through the A ranks, most of them are fine but there are odd stand outs like Vaporia that sounds like a Pokemon, Yaketsuku Netsu which I think can translate to Scorching heat, which is fine except its the only Japanese style name.

But then you have your aweful names Skybreak dragon and Savage hurricane which sound like jutsu attacks, specifically taijutsu.

A bloodline is a descriptive nickname you give to someone with a peculiar skill trait, having the special ability of the skybreak dragon makes no sense, even less when its genjutsu based.

I really liked the original name submitted by Mikaela for Savage hurricane.

It was Saevus Cataegus, latin for Savage Hurricane.

One of the Bl that i thought would be instantly selected for it's name alone.

Wished they would change the name back to original suggestion.

Only Jounin and Special Jounin can have Secondary Affinity.

Even if your bloodline has a Special Affinity, you don't see your Secondary one until J/SJ.

Hanpatsu Ryoku was supposed to be ninjutsu, tested it using my alt lvl 13 clone technique and my main lvl 13 clone technique on the same type of opponents and the damage was the same, 86,25.. I guess in the end it was not a nin BL.

Can anyone give me a guideline on how to test my bloodline?

Saevus Cataegus

Agreed. Sounds so much better than Savage hurricane. Time to appeal for a BL name change.

Hanpatsu Ryoku was supposed to be ninjutsu, tested it using my alt lvl 13 clone technique and my main lvl 13 clone technique on the same type of opponents and the damage was the same, 86,25.. I guess in the end it was not a nin BL.

Can anyone give me a guideline on how to test my bloodline?

you are using the wrong justu to test your bloodline with

Hanpatsu Ryoku Tested clone technique and it costs 3ch 3st /use

is it safe to say it has reduced costs by 40%? it sounds quite overkill

Edited by Zafrom

Hmmm...anybody know of shockbolt fiend? Someone in samui just rolled it. We believe it is an S-rank bloodline.

Hmmm...anybody know of shockbolt fiend? Someone in samui just rolled it. We believe it is an S-rank bloodline.

It's Samui's specific A rank bloodline

It's Samui's specific A rank bloodline

is this true? If so...can one 'roll' a village specific bloodline through black market? or is it like S-ranks, that one can only roll through the genin roll everyone gets.

V-ranks are not equivalent to S-ranks. A-ranked village bls are closer to A on scale of power, and so on so forth for the B and C equivalent V-ranks.

They can only be rolled on their specific villages by using the free roll.

Edited by Albafica

V-ranks are not equivalent to S-ranks. A-ranked village bls are closer to A on scale of power, and so on so forth for the B and C equivalent V-ranks.

I wonder if there is such a thing as a Syndicate specific BL?

V-ranks is what you call non-purchasable bloodlines that aren't S-rank?

When you say that they're closer to A-ranks does that mean its a bit stronger than normal A-ranks, no?

Edited by Xesshomaru

Rarer than rolling an Srank but weaker. That is kinda funny.

EDIT: PS

Generic boosts:

5% to two elements

5% weakness to two elements

A-rank boosts:

9.09% damage to one offense

4.8% boost to two elements (20% total)

10% boost to one affinity (20% total)

8.33% weakness ( this part is just a guess but I'll eat my hat if the admins aren't this predictable)

Edited by Marisa

*fanboy squeals*

Marisa!!!!

Um... that was weird. This post is strictly so say it's nice seeing you "back" ... at least in the forum ... and I see you Jiza! (GZA).

So um, just to not stray away from topic:

You can add "Endless Erosion" to the list of "interesting" Bloodline names. From my point of view, it sounds like a jutsu name. But eh, what do I know?