The Ninja Forum

Just Lightning? No special affinity? What village are you in btw?

Also, which villages were Inferno Deity and Bakuhatsu found?~

No special affinity, just lightning as primary and I'm sure I picked water.

I'm also in Samui. Not sure if the villages affect bloodlines. Or do they!? :OO

Edit: Also. On my main I rolled Extinction Herald, profile shows earth as primary, lava as special but not my first pick (Which was fire.) Not sure if its intended that way or not.

Edited by Blade's Edge

well i suppose that when you go to hospital and learn bl they should say... ok you got that bl... now you boost this and that (dont have to give values but overall direction)

i mean if hospital doctors know that much to surgically give a bl then they also know what a specific bl orientation...

It looks like its both.

Starting clan is picked as water so you get placed in the water clan and your element is water.

I'm also in Samui. Not sure if the villages affect bloodlines. Or do they!? :OO

From what I am seeing, a few single-element bloodlines can be found only in specific villages with the natural free roll. I wanted to be sure that their elements depends on the village elements, which was kinda obvious~

Also, checking nin boost should be easy, just use the good ol' clone technique~

From what I am seeing, a few single-element bloodlines can be found only in specific villages with the natural free roll. I wanted to be sure that their elements depends on the village elements, which was kinda obvious~

Also, checking nin boost should be easy, just use the good ol' clone technique~

When a jutsu is boosted by a bl, any damage it does is going to be a non decimal number, right?

Is that how it works?

Honestly, I am not sure for C3. Didn't notice it in beta and not sure which jutsus are boosted in genin; but my clone technique deal like 63.5 damage once from what I remember.

Bloodline: Mizugumo

Primary Affinity: Water

Effects: ???

Jutsu: ???

Will post more as I discover more about it.

It was a genjutsu based bloodline when it was submitted in the creation contest, but as stated elsewhere, it may have been changed.

Pana-edit: You submitted something with 2 offenses. It's now a nin-based water C-rank

Edited by Pana

That is exactly what I mean.

So , basically, a highest offence type jutsu will change it's effects placed either on you or the target based on what your HIGHEST offence is ?

For example if my highest offence now is Nin , it will boost my nin offense , if tommorow my highest offence is Gen , it will boost my gen offence?

Sorry for asking again I just need it confirmed .

Cheers

So , basically, a highest offence type jutsu will change it's effects placed either on you or the target based on what your HIGHEST offence is ?

For example if my highest offence now is Nin , it will boost my nin offense , if tommorow my highest offence is Gen , it will boost my gen offence?

Sorry for asking again I just need it confirmed .

Cheers

I cannot personally confirm the answer to your question, but that is what i have been told yes. But it doesn't work like you mentioned it in the example. You specialize in your "highest" offense. And once you lock in on one you need to pay 15 rep points to change it to another. So if you lock in on nin that will be your highest offense. The next day you can't just raise your gen offense over your nin and it will change itself.

Interestingly enough, by this logic you could specialize in Nin offense even if it is significantly less than another offense and that is your "Highest Offense." How funny lmao

Xesshomaru , assuming I could somehow the next day raise another offence to be higher... then I would pay 15 reps , change my specialization to Gen (for example if that would be higher the next day) and the jutsu's effects would modify to support genjutsu ? Is that correct?

Lexis, it doesn't matter if one is higher in stats than another. you could have capped nin offence and nothing in Tai and choose Tai as your specialization and thus tai would be your "highest"

But yes. If you paid to change your specialization then jutsus would change based on that

Guys, I know this might sound stupid, but if I recall correct from the manga of the Naruto, there was Ghale (I might be misspelling the name) style/element, that the Darui uses. I think it incorporated lightning and water or lightning and wind styles. Too bad the name wasn't picked up:-)

Lexis, it doesn't matter if one is higher in stats than another. you could have capped nin offence and nothing in Tai and choose Tai as your specialization and thus tai would be your "highest"

But yes. If you paid to change your specialization then jutsus would change based on that

What happens if you don't pick a specialization? Considering you get to pick it at chuunin then you need to spend reps to change it ...i would not want to hurry and pick a decision i might want to change later in game...without reps.

Guys, I know this might sound stupid, but if I recall correct from the manga of the Naruto, there was Ghale (I might be misspelling the name) style/element, that the Darui uses. I think it incorporated lightning and water or lightning and wind styles. Too bad the name wasn't picked up:-)

Gale is actually viz version dub. Yea, it does sound cooler to me xD

But Storm is kinda official due to Naruto fans using it for ages~

Darui uses Lightning and Water. Giving him the combination of both - Storm Release that is also known as Gale style

It is incorporated... I feel like this is off topic

I'm not sure. I believe Taijutsu would be set to highest, as it's the first of the offences. Was that way in C2 til spec rolled around. Or it wouldn't set at all. Any staff feel free to correct if wrong~

Edit: Never mind. =o Tis in the manual for once. If you don't choose you cannot use~

Another edit: =o I'm aware. I just didn't know the "if I don't choose one" answer, which was found. Should have followed the conversation before assuming I didn't know, Alba~ =o Thanks though

Edited by DarkenWolf

I got the bloodline Darkwind

Primary affinity:wind

Anyone knows what offense this bloodline boosts?

P.s: B-Rank bloodline

I'm not sure. I believe Taijutsu would be set to highest, as it's the first of the offences. Was that way in C2 til spec rolled around. Or it wouldn't set at all. Any staff feel free to correct if wrong~

Edit: Never mind. =o Tis in the manual for once. If you don't choose you cannot use~

You get to choose your specialization for free once you reach Chuunin. Afterwards, you must use rep if you want to change it.

I'm wondering, are bloodline names under consideration for change? Just looking through the A ranks, most of them are fine but there are odd stand outs like Vaporia that sounds like a Pokemon, Yaketsuku Netsu which I think can translate to Scorching heat, which is fine except its the only Japanese style name.

But then you have your aweful names Skybreak dragon and Savage hurricane which sound like jutsu attacks, specifically taijutsu.

A bloodline is a descriptive nickname you give to someone with a peculiar skill trait, having the special ability of the skybreak dragon makes no sense, even less when its genjutsu based.

I'm wondering, are bloodline names under consideration for change? Just looking through the A ranks, most of them are fine but there are odd stand outs like Vaporia that sounds like a Pokemon, Yaketsuku Netsu which I think can translate to Scorching heat, which is fine except its the only Japanese style name.

But then you have your aweful names Skybreak dragon and Savage hurricane which sound like jutsu attacks, specifically taijutsu.

A bloodline is a descriptive nickname you give to someone with a peculiar skill trait, having the special ability of the skybreak dragon makes no sense, even less when its genjutsu based.

I second this for what it is worth x.x

"Vaporia sounds like a Pokemon" LOL

+1 to having Skybreak Dragon renamed. It just bugs me to know there is a bloodline out there that really doesn't make sense and sounds like a 5 year old named it!

The rest have cool names in my opinion... I would like the villages renamed but that goes in suggestions, not here

Testing A rank offence boost:

Lord stats:

Bloodline: Solar Soul

Ninjutsu strength: 603.6

Generals: 121 (int 132)

Smog wave level 8

LordFury deals 331 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 413 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 305 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 359 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 388 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 367 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 489 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 292 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 466 damage to Dwarf Komodo

LordFury deals 353 damage to Dwarf Komodo

Fallen stats:

Bloodline: None

Ninjutsu strength: 604.9

Gens: 121 (int 132)

Smog wave level 8

FallenFury deals 300.76 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 379.04 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 413.28 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 308.48 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 303.96 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 322.2 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 401.8 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 387.4 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 295.88 damage to Dwarf Komodo

FallenFury deals 365.36 damage to Dwarf Komodo

From this sample we can deduce that I...need more stats and probably need more then a ten size sample.

Solar Soul does have a slightly higher average so I guess the A ranks do give at least some boost to none elemental jutsu.

On the jutsu topic:

Made few tests:

Yaketsuku Netsu bloodline:

lvl 8 Clone technique does 67.5 dmg

Iron Shroud:

lvl 12 Clone technique does 82.5 dmg

Anyone knows/remembers what dmg do the CT start from w/o bloodline - 25 or 30?