The Ninja Forum

Rules:

- This is a place to discuss bloodlines. Jutsu discussing, 'how should I train my stats' and similar questions are to be posted on their respective forum threads.

- As always, respect your fellow players. Regardless of wheter you like that player or not, or disagrees with his opinion/whatever, it is expected of every poster a minimum of decency. Swearing, cluttering, sexual contents, any form of intolerance/harassment and illegal drugs references are strictly forbidden by the forum rules, and can warrant an official warning and possibly a forum ban of appropriate lenght to the infractor(s).

- Avoid double posting, by using the edit feature.

- Refrain from posting using excessive BBCode (bold, italics, underline, etc).

C2 Bloodline thread

Bloodline List

Pana-hijack:

• Bloodlines NEVER have a genin jutsu.
  • Bloodlines with an Elemental Affinity will show their Primary and (if they have it) Special affinity on the Profile of the user, even if they are genin.
    If a bloodline has a Special element, the owners secondary element will always be the one needed to create the Special Element. IE, Light will always have Lightning and Fire.
  • A bloodline does not necessarily have regen.

Yaketsuku Netsu

Yaketsuku Netsu

Yaketsuku Netsu

Yaketsuku Netsu > Savage Hurricane

Yaketsuku Netsu > Endless Erosion

Yaketsuku Netsu > Polarity Shifter

Yaketsuku Netsu = Solar Soul

Yaketsuku Netsu = Frostblade Executioner

Yaketsuku Netsu = Skybreak Dragon

Skybreak Dragon

Skybreak Dragon

Skybreak Dragon

Skybreak Dragon > Extinction Herald

Skybreak Dragon > Solar Soul

Skybreak Dragon > Vaporia

Skybreak Dragon = Polarity Shifter

Skybreak Dragon = Yaketsuku Netsu

Skybreak Dragon = Ironwood Essence

Ironwood Essence

Ironwood Essence

Ironwood Essence

Ironwood Essence > Vaporia

Ironwood Essence > Yaketsuku Netsu

Ironwood Essence > Frostblade Executioner

Ironwood Essence = Skybreak Dragon

Ironwood Essence = Solar Soul

Ironwood Essence = Extinction Herald

Solar Soul

Solar Soul

Solar Soul

Solar Soul > Endless Erosion

Solar Soul > Polarity Shifter

Solar Soul > Extinction Herald

Solar Soul = Savage Hurricane

Solar Soul = Ironwood Essence

Solar Soul = Yaketsuku Netsu

Savage Hurricane

Savage Hurricane

Savage Hurricane

Savage Hurricane > Ironwood Essence

Savage Hurricane > Polarity Shifter

Savage Hurricane > Skybreak Dragon

Savage Hurricane = Endless Erosion

Savage Hurricane = Solar Soul

Savage Hurricane = Extinction Herald

Frostblade Executioner

Frostblade Executioner

Frostblade Executioner

Frostblade Executioner > Solar Soul

Frostblade Executioner > Savage Hurricane

Frostblade Executioner > Skybreak Dragon

Frostblade Executioner = Polarity Shifter

Frostblade Executioner = Yaketsuku Netsu

Frostblade Executioner = Vaporia

Polarity Shifter

Polarity Shifter

Polarity Shifter

Polarity Shifter > Vaporia

Polarity Shifter > Ironwood Essence

Polarity Shifter > Extinction Herald

Polarity Shifter = Skybreak Dragon

Polarity Shifter = Endless Erosion

Polarity Shifter = Frostblade Executioner

Extinction Herald

Extinction Herald

Extinction Herald

Extinction Herald > Frostblade Executioner

Extinction Herald > Yaketsuku Netsu

Extinction Herald > Endless Erosion

Extinction Herald = Vaporia

Extinction Herald = Savage Hurricane

Extinction Herald = Ironwood Essence

Vaporia

Vaporia

Vaporia

Vaporia > Savage Hurricane

Vaporia > Solar Soul

Vaporia > Yaketsuku Netsu

Vaporia = Endless Erosion

Vaporia = Frostblade Executioner

Vaporia = Extinction Herald

Endless Erosion

Endless Erosion

Endless Erosion

Endless Erosion > Skybreak Dragon

Endless Erosion > Ironwood Essence

Endless Erosion > Frostblade Executioner

Endless Erosion = Vaporia

Endless Erosion = Polarity Shifter

Endless Erosion = Savage Hurricane

Just to clear some confusion here:

Currently, an A-rank always has a set Primary element. So Vaporia users are Water at Chuunin, Water/Fire at Jounin.

An affinity is NOT affecting a user unless they are visible on their profile. This means that as long as you're chuunin, you will boost 1 core element, and are weak to 1 core element.

If you have an a-rank bloodline you have

Weakness to element 1+2

Additional weakness to element 1

Boost element 3+4

Additional boost to 3

S-ranks

Weakness to 1 offense

Weakness to 1 element

Lets take Savage Hurricane Bloodline

passives:

Boost to Wind/Lightning/Tempest

Boost to Weap

Weak to Fire/Wind/Scorching

Core Affinities: Wind/Lightning

At Chuunin:

They boost Wind -> Bloodline + Affinity boost.

They boost lightning -> Only bloodline (Which they cannot use because the affinity is inactive)

They boost Tempest -> Bloodline + Affinity

Weakness:

Fire -> Bloodline + Affinity

Wind -> Bloodline (this effect is active, even though they do not have lightning affinity. This is a bloodline effect, not an affinity effect.)

Scorching -> Bloodline + Affinity

At jounin, the Lightning Affinity effects become full. Giving them an increased weakness to Wind, and increased damage to Lightning (though they could not use this prior to jounin)

With this in mind:

Savage Hurricane hits:

Full max on: Polarity Shifter

Wind max on: Polarity Shifter, Skybreak Dragon.

Takes max Fire from: Yaketsuku Netsu, Solar Soul

Increased wind from: Endless Erosion, Savage Hurricane

Any other circumstance is neutral. Vaporia for example uses water, hits neutral since Water nor Steam activate Savage Hurrican's weaknesses.

NOTE: All A-ranks deal the -same- damage with any element they have access to. Their special element jutsu do not hit more than their core element jutsu.

Edited by Pana

Continuation from the previous thread,

According to the elemental chat, that makes the secondary affinity Earth? But idk if it really works that way since we really only get 2 affinities overall

Yes.

Edit, I just hit genin and I still didn't get the +10 regen, so I don't know what's going on with that.

What's your total regen while awake? Also, are you using any other regen boost by any chance? o.O

C-Rank : Lightning Link

Affinity to Lighting.

+10 reg.

Just Lightning? No special affinity? What village are you in btw?

Also, which villages were Inferno Deity and Bakuhatsu found?~

I would say Merge both threads, because that one has more information in it. And to go back over all of that again is a pain.

I would say Merge both threads, because that one has more information in it. And to go back over all of that again is a pain.

This thread is about discussion of bloodline jutsus/specifics, not for information updating :) I have updated to the manual all the information about bloodlines that the old thread provided, and requested for new info to be put on the manual thread (because otherwise it's really hard to keep track of what has been updated or not, when information and discussion is all mixed into the same thread and on the manual thread). If there's something about the discussion that was going on that you want merged, it will be my pleasure to move it.

well i posted this in the bloodline list thread as well..

I recently rolled seismic will bloodline but it isnt listed in the manual or anywhere else

all i know is the primary affinity is earth and nothing else

please help

thanks in advance

alright so i found seismic will in the manual

the only info about it in the manual says it has earth as primary affinity and 10 regen bonus

so.. how can i get to know if the bl gives any bl jutsu to me or what the bl offense is???

I still think the bloodline information should be posted on the first few posts in the thread. so that people can easily refer to them when speaking in the thread, instead of having to go into the manual all the time.

Continuation from the previous thread,

What's your total regen while awake? Also, are you using any other regen boost by any chance? o.O

as a genin, my total regen while awake is 100, which as i've been told is the base regen for genin, and no I'm not using any other boosts. So if other people are getting that +10 regen boost for the bloodline then i feel.... slightly robbed.

No need to report it, Terr is going to add a regen de-bugger soon. Your bloodline should give that +10 as well.

gah, should've waited then, already threw the thread up x.x I'll try to find a way to delete it

Guys, just a quick question - if I got an A rank bloodline, and it has the genjutsu jutsus, would that mean that it has 10% genjutsu boost? Or does it mean I have T/G/N/W 10% boost?

P.s. Yaketsuku Netsu it is.

Guys, just a quick question - if I got an A rank bloodline, and it has the genjutsu jutsus, would that mean that it has 10% genjutsu boost? Or does it mean I have T/G/N/W 10% boost?

P.s. Yaketsuku Netsu it is.

This is not yet known.

In addition:

Name: Desert Art: Twister

Attack type: Highest

Type: Bloodline

Element: Dust

Required Items: N/A

Required Rank: Chuunin

Uses / Battle: 7

Description:

A savage dust technique that leaves your enemies gasping for clean air.

Jutsu Effects:

Deals damage based on your and your opponents stats.

Decrease target Nin defense for 2 rounds. Percentage-based.

Give target amount of residual damage for 3 rounds.

Is the bolded part confirmed? Because then that doesn't give you all that much liberty to go any offense if one of your bl jutsus decreases nin defense x.x

Edited by Xesshomaru

Same thing happens with Vaporia's Jounin jutsus that directly affects Tai...

vaporia is an "Highest offence" bl type .. that means u can train any offence you want

if it's jutsu affects tai by buffing u or de-buffing the opponent it doesn't meant the bl is tai

u can take any off u want and combo with tai

vaporia is an "Highest offence" bl type .. that means u can train any offence you want

if it's jutsu affects tai by buffing u or de-buffing the opponent it doesn't meant the bl is tai

u can take any off u want and combo with tai

Well to begin with, it would require having 2 offenses to be able to combo with ONE bloodline jutsu. You're saying, "Go ahead. Train Genjutsu (random example) and then once you cap offense, defense, then ninjutsu offense, then you can combo that one jutsu."

My point is, and the one I believe Athos is also trying to make, is that if I were to train Gen offense and specialize in that my bloodline jutsu WOULD be boosted by my bl but one of the "tags" I believe they are called, would be completely useless. That would be a suboptimal way to play your BL. The intelligent thing to do would be to train the offense that your BL can utilize best. Which seems to be Nin for EE & Tai for Vap(?).

All in all though, I still don't know if it is confirmed that the Chuunin jutsu is as SUCH. The information could also be wrong, so if anyone knows for sure from beta or anything. Please shed some light?

I also don't know if EE has any jutsu past the one I originally mentioned, the Chuunin one. Every other BL seems to, so the safe speculation is that it does. Perhaps this is counterbalanced with future jutsu?

Correct. Any Highest type jutsu effects will be based on your specialization. I.E clan jutsus. If you are a Genjutsu Spec it increase Gen Offence and your willpower, if you are Tai it increase Tai Offence and Strength.

One would assume these work the same exact way

Correct. Any Highest type jutsu effects will be based on your specialization. I.E clan jutsus. If you are a Genjutsu Spec it increase Gen Offence and your willpower, if you are Tai it increase Tai Offence and Strength.

One would assume these work the same exact way

Well I'm talking about a tag that affects the opponent, not the user. I'm not sure if that is different?

In this case it is decreasing the opponent's nin defense or offense, I forgot. You're saying if I specialize in tai the effect will change to decreasing opponent's tai defense or offense?

So according to this thread my bloodline has a jounin nin jutsu, now how do I test if nin is actually the stat for my BL if I cant see the jutsu until im jounin?

Name Ironwood Essence

Things to confirm, Special Affinity Wood.

Elements Earth and Water.

Not fully tested but i believe it gives 7-10% Ninjustu off boost. Will post later when i can get someone to test if it allows less Ninjustu damage taken.

we should (AS MUCH) be given confirmation on the offensive type of every BL on the game so no one is confused and to avoid misshappenings

for example

XXX bloodline -

+nin damage dealt

-nin damage recieved

+tai damage recieved

edit: that would be more than enough, one of the most important thing to players is not waste any exp. Imagine I train nin strengh all the way as a chunin, use only nin jutsu to find out my BL was changed from beta and its not tai or gen. I would be a really weak chunin just because.

Edited by Zafrom

That is exactly what I mean.

Thanks. Ill keep my current offense then and hope you're right. Or ask someone else that gets Chuunin before me xD