The Ninja Forum
Albafica

C3 Jutsu Thread

I don't know, I don't want to jump to conclusions until I further play but being Frostblade Executioner makes me use Polearm on EVERY jutsu... except the whip thing one. It drains my ryo.

On another note; Crafted weapons are not supposed to get destroyed once they hit 0?

Yeah they do, I don't think I need to report anything, it's supposed to be this way...

@Tifa, Savage Impact uses Polearm, what do you use Polearm much for? .-.

I myself need Polearm only for Savage Impact as I barely use non-elementals (elementals are boosted more afterall).

Yari that is 18.5k in price is 50 durability. (lesser than 17k in Shroud shop)

Sai that is 25 durability costs 3k ryo, Sai I used for all other wind jutsu.

And just some hours ago, I bought this cutie from a Weap Smith with 1.8k ryo.

Name: Hachiwara Durability: 150

I am only waiting for crafted polearm now which would make it minimum 12 battles, maximum 23 (with crafted range weapon: 15 and 30)

But yea, I know it's pretty harsh, let's hope it turns better soon :/

"when crafted weapon hit 0 durability they dissapear"

And you need to report it if that's the case -_-

PS: I am a Savage Hurricane with Herbalist, yes, Herbalist.

I can't even think about raiding with current ryo system and weapon requirements.

As mining profession requires you to venture into uncharted territory ,I use jutsu to kill uncharted territory AI's,It requires me 4-5 use of 3 jutsu to kill him,

That's 5 to 10 durability of weapon in single battle.so tha't 5-10 AI battle per polearm.

They cannot be killed by fist so have to use jutsu.I Have to spend that 18k ryo just to kill uncharted AI,forget about killing people which no other offense has to do.

What do i get out of it?About 10-20 ore depending upon luck .

Yes i am spending 18k ryo to kill AI + whatever is healing cost.

I have to constantly keep using ryo to actually use my jutsu.

So, in a 10 round battle, if I use Savage Impact 3 times, Momentary Twister 2 times and other Wind Jutsu for the rest 5 times, I am fine for at least 8 battles and maximum 16 battles.

So to fight 16 battles you are spending 18k ryo to use your bl jutsu

To fight same 16 battles other offense are spending 0 ryo for using jutsu.

You do the math.

There are lot of stuff weapon users have to depend upon.

I don't think this was a well thought out offense.

Mining is another area which i think was not well thought out .Have negligible reward.

(in fact i am putting more effort with negative reward atm)

i feel like sleeping is the best option i have ,

Edited by tifa

Inner Light

Name: Inner Light Required Items: N/A

Attack type: Highest Required Rank: Chuunin

Type: Loyalty Uses / Battle: 2

Element: None Village: All

Description

This jutsu focuses on the inner power of every human. Drawing it forth to heal them.

Jutsu Effects

Heals user a percentage-based amount of HP for 3 rounds.

Decrease user healing ability by percentage-based amount for 6 rounds.

Heal amount when used on self:

[1.875 + X(0.009375)]% {X being Jutsu level}

Heal amount when used on others:

[???]

{Honestly, I'm not sure if this is a targeted Jutsu. I am unable to use it on opponents in the Battle Arena}

NOTE: Heal amount when used on self is lower due to the healing reduction for 6 rounds.

Oh, the AI problem of weapon users, losing durability for just killing AIs.... yea, that is known about and should be dealt with soon. Thanks for your concern~

So to fight 16 battles you are spending 18k ryo to use your bl jutsu

To fight same 16 battles other offense are spending 0 ryo for using jutsu.

You do the math.

Ever did the math on how much ryo a weap user saves compared to another offense user just by both training their jutsu one more level and how many weapons that can buy for how many battles? Anyway, this has been discussed on so much more, sorry I am not gonna bother talking about it again~

This is what I don't get;

The cost of the weapons I use = the ryo I would spend to level up a jutsu on training

What if I don't want to level up the jutsu with ryo and just tag it to have something to use while I get to a higher rank? I still need to spend the money on weapons to use it... I don't know if I'm making my point.

With weapons you are forced to level up your jutsu with ryo (train or use)... with other offenses you don't. This is killing me.

If you don't loose durability when using jutsu on AI, well that is a really good first step to help us weapon users... How to balance it with the training costs and such is up to you guys...

Weapons are ridiculously good. Go find my profile and tell me I'm wrong. Weapon users seem to completely miss the HUGE advantage they get.

What if I don't want to level up the jutsu with ryo and just tag it to have something to use while I get to a higher rank? I still need to spend the money on weapons to use it... I don't know if I'm making my point.

A valid point. I myself am not leveling up any Chuunin Jutsu too yet.

But when you go to Jounin or SJ, you -will- train jutsu, you will have the advantage then costing ryo lesser then (even lesser than in Chuunin).

Now, you might say that even if there's no problem later, a weapon user has it much harder at the very start of the game like right now, as nin/gen/tai users (while none of the 4 offense users are training jutsu) are not needing to do extra errands for the ryo of the weapons.

Well, they will still need to do these extra errands once they are Jounin or whenever they start leveling up Jutsu. Also, a game can't be perfect right from the start. Not each and everything can be predicted before official launch :/

I can't agree more. Well let us continue and see how it goes :wink:

@XRCreator; I belive your win % is directly related to your high experience and eagerness to raid, not something to do with weapon offense itself.

Just so, that is not much of an advantage or disadvantage for anyone. Why?

Assume there are 100 players in game, 25 for each offense. If each person battles everyone once, 1 player will battle 99 person.

If weap kills 3 armor durability, tai 2, nin 1, gen 0 (example random numbers) and 10 times more per battle, a tai user will lose 1480 dur in total for 99 battles.

A weap user will lose 1470 dur in total for 990 battles.

A nin user - 1490 dur

A gen user - 1500 dur.

I hope that extra 30 dur per 99 battles aka .3 dur per battle won't matter that much xD

PS: The content team probably made it luck based aka you may lose 3 dur from an attack or 2 and such and used a range. So there's probably a max number like that and a minimum that is almost the same for all.

Edited by Ardaal

Name: Violent Insurrection Required Items: N/A

Attack type: Ninjutsu Required Rank: Chuunin

Type: Special Uses / Battle: 5

Element: None Village: All

Experience: 1000 Level: 1

Description

Using wires of chakra you puppeteer your opponents movement.

Jutsu Effects

Deals damage based on your and your opponents stats.

Heals user for damage-based amount of HP.

Decrease target speed for 2 rounds. Percentage-based.

^ If you are posting that for the manual, from the next time, please do it in the appropriate section.

How dare you post jutsu information in the jutsu thread.

Armor doesn't matter until later and aren't a requirement to play. Weapons matter now to use jutsu. You can't just leisurely play, you have to work on all that extra stuff that doesn't give you anything.

It's not worth the hassle. Swap it with Tai as hardest hitting and maybe it would be.

Is damage between genin and chunin jutsus big ? For someone who is planning on staying perma-chunin, is it a good idea to train genin jutsus ?

Not a good idea. Genin jutsu lose 25% power in Chuunin. Don't waste ryo or time in them.

Genin jutsus cost very little pools. I'd suggest getting them and using them on weak opponents while raiding.

Guest Faithy

someone needs to update the jutsus in manual.

also add how much they cost to use in battle

Feel free to post the missing Data in the Manual Feedback thread. As for jutsu cost, use them once and you'll know.

Endless Eroison BL Jutsu

it deals around 100 residual damage at most. my bl jutsu is at the level of high (over 75).

I see little to no use in that residual damage and feels like 1 out of 2 of my bl jutsu effect is overall useless.

I had a fight with Pauze last 2 week, when pauze dealt me around at least 200 residual fire damage and i asked his jutsu level, which is around 20-30, So i'd like to know whether the bl jutsu of EE itself is broken or its just as intended? low raw damage, low residual? O_O

PS: Instead of saying it with 100 or so residual, say it with how much % of residual it has. Because, 100 residual from a 1000 damaging turn is a lot while 100 residual from a 50,000 damage is nothing. Also, tell how many turns the residual is for.

Residual can work in 3 ways:

Static: Each round is the same residual

Increasing: First round is lowest, last round is highest.

Decreasing: First round is highest, last round is lowest.

I don't recall what jutsu were used in our battle, but I'm pretty sure it's because of the above.

Panama, i have no idea. All i know is it deals it starts from 200 residual to around 350. It increases over round

And Ardaal...it dealth 100 residual damage from 14000 damage. O_O

And Pana's one? You should name the exact jutsu too. There's a chance that your jutsu has lesser baseline in residual and more in damage or some other effect?~