The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pana

Aesthetic Text Errors

This thread is to be used for:

• Jutsu combat description errors
  • Jutsu page description
  • Missing descriptions
  • Any type of item that has description errors.
  • Any type of other text-error.

Edited by Pana
  • Like 1

Travelling merchant, not sure if the same happens with item shop.

Priority: Low

Bug's Effects: You have bought 1 Yaris for 18500 ryo.

How the bug happened/how to reproduce: Buying a Yari.

EDIT:

Actually happens when buying any weapon.

You have bought 1 Brass Knuckless for 3000 ryo.

You have bought 1 Kamas for 2000 ryo.

You have bought 1 Sais for 3500 ryo.

etc.

Edited by Terriator

Trying to craft a War Staff (costs 1 Bamboo Stick) when you don't have the required materials:

You do not have enough: Bamboo Stick (4)

Return

Edited by Terriator

/?id=87

Here you can either submit an item (weapon or armor) for repair, or if you're a weappon smith or armor crafter you can repair the items of others.

Edited by Terriator

Surgeon description:

As a medical ninja your objective is to heal villagers. You can heal villages using either chakra (lvl 1) or stamina (lvl 1) With chakraa you can heal 1 HP/CP and with stamina you can heal 1 HP/SP

Leave job

Edited by Terriator

Bloodline Clinic: after you roll for your bloodline or use a item to get a bloodline, when it tells you what your bloodline is or if you don't have one at the top in bold letters it still says The Old Cabin, not bloodline clinic

Edited by Terriator

Username: All (Angelkat)

Priority: Trifle/Low

Bug's Effects: Minor error in grammar and wording.

How the bug happened/how to reproduce: View Tutorial

Screenshot to prove/show.

9vedrk.jpg

There should be a 'where' in there.

esugc2.jpg

Character needs to be plural.

"Your Character" is also wrong.

Alba-edit: Post text errors on this thread, please.

Edited by Terriator

Details: Error in the description.

This weapon consists of a pointed, prong shaped metal baton, with two curved prongs called projecting from the handle. This weapon is used for stabbing or defending against sword-like weapons.

Part of the description is missing.

Edited by Terriator

As a medical ninja your objective is to heal villagers. You can heal villages using either chakra (lvl 1) or stamina (lvl 1) With chakraa you can heal 1 HP/CP and with stamina you can heal 1 HP/SP

in the surgeon occupation chakra has 2 a's at the end of it where it should be 1

Edited by Terriator

On the logbook for a level 7 Academy student the requirements say:

Requirements to Complete

Buy 1 kunai and use it in combat.

But buying and equipping a weapon of your choice is also a requirement, it says this in the overview part above it just not in the actual requirement section.

Edited by Terriator

You gained 300 exp and improved 3 points in Taijutsu.

Your maximum stamina has been increased by 1.5

You have used 30 chakra during this training.

You have used 60 stamina during this training.

It isnt telling you that the 3 points were in Defense. idk if it is like this on purpose but id assume after training offence or defense that it would tell you thats where the points were going instead of it just saying 3 points.

Example "and improved 3 points in Taijutsu Defense"

Instead of "and improved 3 points in Taijutsu"

EDIT- This is when training Taijutsu Defense as Academy Student

Edited by Terriator

Location: http://www.theninja-development.com/?id=85&act=details&eid=2

Last sentence of the first paragraph in the level 2 AS task: "This means that you will have to train all defense, regardless of what offense you choose for your offense."

Priority: Low

Bug's Effects: It is ugly... ?

I believe this counts as "aesthetic" text error. I would either write ",regardless of what offense you choose." or "regardless of what you choose for/as your offense.".

Edited by Terriator

Username: KethiosBeta

Bug priority: low

Bug type: grammar text mistake

Dexscription:

You have reached lvl 2 Genin and have gained have gained:

200 Health, 100 Chakra, and 100 Stamina

"have gained" 2x instead of 1

Edited by Terriator

Location: http://www.theninja-development.com/?id=85&act=details&eid=63 - Logbook: Orders - Jutsu Type (Level 13)

Text reads:

Alright! Your progress is coming along nicely! Your sensei is impressed with how hard your training, and he thinks that you’re balanced enough now to learn a new jutsu!

I'm not sure what the original intent was, but the use of your needs to be looked at.

Ex: how hard your training is / how hard you're training / how hard you've been training

Pana-edit: Fixed

Edited by Terriator

This is the description of the Siphoon strike Nin Genin jutsu:

'Description: As Small Tiger attacks, Heresy forces her hands against Small Tiger, channeling chakra into it. The chakra locks up Small Tiger’s muscles as Heresy pulls back her and Small Tiger’s chakra.'

Not exactly sure but I feel like it should say 'hers and Small Tiger's chakra'. Otherwise, when I only glanced at the description for the first time, I kind of understood I'm pulling myself back.

Also, Task 20:

Task Information

Chuunin Exams

Your training is almost complete, and though your sensei will be sad to see you go, he also knows that you’re destined for greater things.

You’re almost ready to become a chuunin, but your skills are still just short of being able to compete with the very best, so it’s time to buckle down and finish your training so you can be promoted and start defending your village’s honor and fighting life or death battles in the name of the kage!

Requirements to Complete

Attain 5000 in one offense, 5000 in each defense and 1000 in all generals.

It's a little misleading as I was sure I only needed a combined total of 1000 in all generals. Perhaps it would be better if it said something like: '1000 in each general'

Edited by Terriator
Added content

This is the description you get after you signed up to be a Surgeon:

As a medical ninja your objective is to heal villagers. You can heal villages using either chakra (lvl 1) or stamina (lvl 1)missing period With chakraa you can heal 1 HP/CP and with stamina you can heal 1 HP/SP

It should be villagers and chakra.

What's CP?

Edited by Terriator

"You do not have have enough respect points. At least 90 respect points are required and you have 0. "

Edited by Terriator

"Clans are gatherings of ninjas - their orders are not subject to the rules of any of the kages, rather, each clan has a leader and 5 co-leaders who are in charge of anything that goes on in the clan. Accordingly, the only way to get into a clan, is to be invited by one of these leading characters. Clan leaders must have the rank of at least special jounin and clan members must be of the same village! "

This should be jounin

Edited by Terriator

Dunno if this is to be reported (singular plural thingy).

-> Anarchist's taijutsu offensive capability will be increased during the next 1 rounds

-> Ryuujin's speed will be increased during the next 1 rounds

->you have killed 1 members of

-> Your item War Staff lost 1 durability points during the battle. 1 points left.

Edited by Terriator

Surgeon occupation

"As a medical ninja your objective is to heal villagers. You can heal villages using either chakra (lvl 1) or stamina (lvl 1) With chakraa you can heal 1 HP/CP and with stamina you can heal 1 HP/SP

Leave job"

side note: I wish it mention how much exp gained/till next level.

Edited by Terriator

Small Crimes

You walk around in the village, when you suddenly get the craving for some cheetos.

However, your pockets are empty and you see a helpless grandma with a barrel of ryo.

Do you want to steal from a helpless grandma?

^ This is what the text that appears when you're trying to do Small Crimes. Now the last sentence "Do you want to steal from a helpless grandma?" should be "Do you want to steal from the helpless grandma?"

Now this could actually not be a text error, depending on how the sentence is viewed. Assuming that the helpless grandma mentioned in the last sentence is the same one as the one mentioned in the sentence above it(However, your pockets are empty and you see a helpless grandma with a barrel of ryo. ), then "the" is the best term for it. However, if you're referring to ANY helpless grandma with the question "Do you want to steal...", then "a" is the best term.

^ I hope I wasn't confusing. All in all, this could work both-ways, but I think the first scenario where the "The" is applied, is the most fitting one in this case.

Edited by Terriator

Dont know if this is supposed to be so, but after a draw battle (PvP) it just said that I got killed.

The Battle History does show a draw.

So, I do lose all points (like in a lost battle). The same goes for the opponent.

Dont know if we actually got anything (considering that we killed and got killed).

Edited by Terriator

Jounin exam!

You enter the room where you are told the Jounin exam will start now. You are told that this exam will consist of 3 tests, just like the chuunin exam did back in the day.

1st Test

You are given a test, but because of your lack of intelligenc, strength, willpower and speed you cannot finish it!

-

User uses the jutsu Chakra Beam

Description: User forces a large amount of chakra in his hands. As the chakra builds his eyes start to glow bright white, from them, an aura spreads which swiftly his entire body. Putting his hands together, User condenses the aura into a powerful beam of condensed chakra which is shot at Lake Guardian.

Edited by Terriator

.::Offline::.

Should be 'Hour'.

Checking someones profile who has been offline for an hour.

Edited by Terriator