The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jedew

favorite one piece character

As no one has ever posted in this section. I thought i would be the first one to do it.

So which is your favorite one piece character, for me it is zoro and yours.

Mine is definitely Zoro too. Though I'm not a big fan of him having the cut eye after the time skip. It also pisses me off that he still has stitches in his chest from a wound that was 3+ years ago! I like the fact that he's a straight up muscle guy. He doesn't want to win his fights by strategy. He wants to make it a straight up power contents and crush his opponents. Being second best isn't even an option for him.

I think that One Piece and FFIX are similar in the way that they allow for better development of their characters by not only making their personalities unique, but also by making them look completely different.

Fire Fist Ace :D Though he is dead :D He's been the fav since he was introduced in OP xD And Zoro after time skip :D he was cool before too but after time skip :D he has become more badass :D

Blue, are you caught up on the manga? I don't want to ruin anything about it, but I want to reply to your comment by referencing some newer stuff.