The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ardaal

Naruto 658

At least the bijuu are having a definite effect on him...even if he is mostly ignoring it. Also, Gaara's paralysis thing was awesome.

Did anyone else notice that Madara just used Susano o without sharingan? Cause you know... he kind of lost his eyes when he lost the edo?

You know, like some japanese myth the 3 sharingan jutsu were linked to the eyes in the way Izanagi birthed then. Amaterasu- Left eye, Tsukiyomi- Right, Susano'o his nose. And whenever the Uchiha used either jutsu the corresponding eye would bleed, we started seeing this with Itachi. It was in that last battle with Sasuke [before he died] that he bled from his nose to produce Susano'o like it is in the Japanese myth.

However the only thing that might have caused confusion is Sasuke's spamming of Susano'o in his fight with Danzo and pretty much everywhere else I think- he appears to bleed from his eyes. Well, he does often combine it with Amaterasu so that the skeleton bleeds...

EDIT: The mouth and the nose pathways are connected and since perhaps bleeding from the nose is too gross, it appears they bleed from the mouth as well or instead. I looked at the manga again and he's bleeding in his mouth, I think Sasuke also had been bleeding in his mouth in his fight with Danzo. Not sure

"I'm Madara. I do what I want!"

Itachi's extra impairment was implied to be that disease of his taking hold. Madara using Susanoo without a functional eye is, as far as I can tell, is because of what I said above. Or maybe susanoo just isn't connected to the eyes, but to the body instead. But til then, "lol, I'm Madara" is probably the best explanation we will get.

Edited by Zaulyl

Susanoo is made from combination of Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi as Itachi explain to Sasuke during their final battle if i remember right...

Well I guess this shows his true power after surviving all those hits but seriously its getting tiresome, he's one tenacious SoB but I doubt the Rinnegan will make much of a difference now. Isn't Gaara's sand still in him unless it got knocked out though by the look of it I'd guess something had to since he didn't, too stubborn. I wonder where he got that eye, Obito still has his and Nagato is gone so I guess that is really his old one *shrugs* but he only lost the Rinnegan from what we saw, it stands to believe that his Sharingan was still there just couldn't use it cuz of the sizzle or whatever. I don't know I've given up using anything to figure this stuff out just say its ninja crap or Madara shinanagins

Lemme copy paste my explanation elsewhere :v

"Madara had no eyes, yet he just used Susaano to get out of the seal."

It is weird and hard to accept for me too... but I tried to come up with some ideas and googled up a pic that you should look at.

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/392/04-05.png

Do you see Itachi using his Sharingaan there? He was almost blind at that point anyway... and then I stumbled upon a guy's post in the net which made some sense.

Ima copy paste from him directly.

"tobirama said that a special chakra sprouts in a uciha's brain that changes their eyes;chapter titled A clan possessed by Evil"

"in the chapter The power of darkness atsui said sasuke's chakra resembles genjutsu when sasuke first used susano'o;karin said his chakra was cold"

"tobirama also said that the more hatred a uchiha gets the more powerful their eyes are"

"sasuke's susano'o grew bigger agains danzo and obito said that his hatred has grown giving him power and his body responded to that"

"yin-cold,hatred,evil,and darkness;that special chakra is yin chakra and the more hatred and yin chakra they get the bigger the susano'o is

madara still has the yin chakra he just doesn't have his eyes"

This leads me to believe that the Sharingan is like an indicator that says how much a user can use a specific chakra coming from the Juubi originally, probably yin, that only Uchihas can you use.

And none noticed page 4 of the previous chapter where Madara absorbed Amaterasu without any eye? xD

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/657/4

"The Wood Release kekkei genkai also has the ability to absorb chakra via the Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads and Wood Dragon."

I am guessing Madara used wood nature to absorb the amaterasu somehow? Either a new wood jutsu or just a trait of wood.

And Ita, he got the Rinnegan in the end from Obito which was originally his.

Madara is too UBER here kinda reminds me of truebanks... mehh It ruins it when the characters are Godmoded in a way that it doesnt make sense

It's the wrong eye. Obito has the left rinnegan, Madara put it in his right socket. No one saw what Obito did with Nagato's other eye, so it's probably that one.

It's also the wrong Zetsu. The black one is the one messing around with Obito, this eye was delivered by a white Zetsu.

Different eye, different Zetsu.

Lemme copy paste my explanation elsewhere :v

"Madara had no eyes, yet he just used Susaano to get out of the seal."

It is weird and hard to accept for me too... but I tried to come up with some ideas and googled up a pic that you should look at.

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/392/04-05.png

Do you see Itachi using his Sharingaan there? He was almost blind at that point anyway... and then I stumbled upon a guy's post in the net which made some sense.

Ima copy paste from him directly.

"tobirama said that a special chakra sprouts in a uciha's brain that changes their eyes;chapter titled A clan possessed by Evil"

"in the chapter The power of darkness atsui said sasuke's chakra resembles genjutsu when sasuke first used susano'o;karin said his chakra was cold"

"tobirama also said that the more hatred a uchiha gets the more powerful their eyes are"

"sasuke's susano'o grew bigger agains danzo and obito said that his hatred has grown giving him power and his body responded to that"

"yin-cold,hatred,evil,and darkness;that special chakra is yin chakra and the more hatred and yin chakra they get the bigger the susano'o is

madara still has the yin chakra he just doesn't have his eyes"

This leads me to believe that the Sharingan is like an indicator that says how much a user can use a specific chakra coming from the Juubi originally, probably yin, that only Uchihas can you use.

And none noticed page 4 of the previous chapter where Madara absorbed Amaterasu without any eye? xD

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/657/4

"The Wood Release kekkei genkai also has the ability to absorb chakra via the Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads and Wood Dragon."

I am guessing Madara used wood nature to absorb the amaterasu somehow? Either a new wood jutsu or just a trait of wood.

And Ita, he got the Rinnegan in the end from Obito which was originally his.

I figured it was due to wood release also, so I didn't consider that The absorption of amaterasu had anything to do with him not having eyes; but riddle me this. If the uchiha's power is from their chakra and not their eyes, then why is it that others can recieve an uchiha eye and use the jutsu associated with the eyes?

Consider the following: its an asspull.

I'm mostly wondering why his eyes crumbled in the first place.

But also, I always assumed that the chakra for the jutsu came from the eyes themselves, hence why transplants worked, as Missy said. Also explains why jutsu originate from the eyes and why they can activate without the user expressly trying to activate them.

However, it's possible that their bodies are special too, and that's why they can still use Susanoo. Itachi used it when blind, Madara used it now, without any eyes...etc. If Susanoo is connected to the body, and not the eyes, it also explains why Susanoo's form remains mostly the same after a transplant.

It's the wrong eye. Obito has the left rinnegan, Madara put it in his right socket. No one saw what Obito did with Nagato's other eye, so it's probably that one.

It's also the wrong Zetsu. The black one is the one messing around with Obito, this eye was delivered by a white Zetsu.

Different eye, different Zetsu.

So it's the right eye left in Nagato's corpse or wherever that Obito wasn't using? Dx

And You mean why the Edo Rinnegans disappeared after Madara was revived back with Rinne Tensei?

It is because, Rinne Tensei just brings dead things back to life, doesn't duplicate anything whereas Madara's Rinnegans never died with him, he gave it away before dying. Kabuto duplicated them with Edo Tensei, so they went away after Edo was withdrawn due to Rinne Tensei. And they didn't revive back with Rinne Tensei cuz they never died and are still existing elsewhere in the world.

I have only one flaw left now...

After giving away the Rinnegans, Madara implanted a spare normal Sharingan in his left eye socket before dying. Why didn't it revive back too? If it's cuz it's not part of Madara's body originally, why did Hashirama cells come back with him?

It's an asspull :v

That doesn't quite work either, because the body that Madara is currently using wasn't his original body. If all the things that were duplicated faded away after he was revived for real, his whole body should have faded away, because somewhere, there is a corpse that belongs to Madara. It's probably nothing but bones by now, but it still exists somewhere, or Kabuto would not have been able to obtain the necessary DNA to revive Madara in the first place.

One thing I can answer though, the hashirama cells (at least, their current form) were added by kabuto. He said as much right after reviving Madara.

Edited by Zaulyl