The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Raphael

[A Ranked Crime] Gods Among Us

Did Missy just lay down to die?

posting when i can, i have finals this week so... yea. by the latest wednesday

Edited by Slushie

Except if we keep feeding the chakra storm we probably can't leave.

Well we can leave just not Shunshin

That probably also means the witnesses can't escape either. We face but one serious challenge that has one solution.

It's simple: We kill the Foreman.

That is our objective, we continue no matter if someone decides to quit or not. If she's close by then she's under the wings of our dragon friend from the rain

Edited by Itamimaru

Well, missy has confirmed that the course of action she set in motion is the one she wants. Not that I want her dead, but I don't see a sense in waiting a week.

I am inclined to agree. Though it might be possible to, if she assumes the defenseless position, render the RPC unconscious rather than kill them. Either way, I don't think waiting a week will make a difference.

Based on the post missy linked to, it sounds like they won't be available to continue anyway.

Again. Keep in mind. this is finals week for me, a couple days isn't too long to wait.

Kind of suicidal to come in alone, there's enough A's to get the job done but now there's a challenge. Look on the bright side once you're dead Arashi won't need to revamp all his profile XP

...too soon? LOL

And once again Kaj your bugs aren't in on the link so there's no struggling to keep it in check they're in your mind alone, this link is created separate from the normal brain workings so your personality aside you'd be normal with us, but you're naturally insane XP

Edited by Itamimaru

With all due respect: what party of a psychic link with a dozen separate insects part of 'normal brain functions'.

And I know that they can't very well hear what the bugs say, that's just what goes on in vita's head

i agree with kaj. if he is psychically linked to his bugs and to us then he is effectively a bridge. what he hears we would hear.

its at worst moderately annoying and at best very helpful

I'd say, at best, Moderately annoying. You guys can't speak bug, and these bugs don't speak Common, so... you just hear incoherent sounds of varying frequency.

Or at least, that's how I think it would be like. Either way, they're not going to be infesting your thought patterns. I don't have a bug for that yet.

Your hive mind is different from his mental link is what I'm saying they're separate and even if they aren't your hive mind is being blocked from our conversation. Blocked, separate link, filtered, different frequencies, take your pick of words

Well they wouldn't be in on this anyway they're being blocked out, the technique was made to give the dragon free control over the links effects. He can separate Vito into a separate conversation with Axel if it was needed and in this case its the bugs, yes they talk all they want with you but none of them are being allowed in the link, if they're moderately annoying then they're only annoying you

Edited by Itamimaru

Point to darth. But the bugs pretty much only do what they are told, minimal individual thought. Either way, the mental buzzing from vita is literally coming from vita himself.

Is there any chance that he can pick up information from the bugs when they relay them to Vita?

I think that's precisely what happened in Kaj's post.

That's what we've been discussing Darth, the dragon is blocking all bug contact in our link so no you won't be hearing any of them unless Vita tells you about it...they're only talking to him in his own head as if he's got two links, mine and hivemind

Edited by Itamimaru

Carry on then.

Is everything alright Slushie?

Yea everything is good, just started working again yesterday but i am trying to post in my free time. *should* have one up soon