The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Raphael

[A Ranked Crime] Gods Among Us

Need not fret, your prayers have been answered.

I'm going to take this over, don't know if i need to ask for permission but seeing this just sit here without an npcer bothers me, so im taking it over, sorry kal :/. Later today i'm going to read over the thread, get the style and context down, expect a post either later today or tomorrow.

-Your friendly neighborhood npcer, Slushie

Just an update on my end for you guys, Are you ok with waiting for missy? If not, then I should have a post up sometime this weekend, finals and such got my time all tied up.

I shot missy a PM letting them know it is running again. I think they assumed this was dead in the water. I'd say skip them if they don't respond by the end of the weekend.

Their RPC isn't in a situation where they die if we skip them are they?

I shot missy a PM letting them know it is running again. I think they assumed this was dead in the water. I'd say skip them if they don't respond by the end of the weekend.

Their RPC isn't in a situation where they die if we skip them are they?

I think Missy's last rpc post put the rpc in a position where doing nothing won't end in death, so if we do skip missy then the rpc will be ok.

i dont think missy is posting. we may want to remove her rpc entirely and move forward

Noted, i'll find time either later tonight or tomorrow to post. Finals are killing me

We waited nearly a month for an NPC post - kinda why I was awol. If you need to contact me do so at my skype. MokaSoup.

Edit: Also... I hope there is some tangible being behind this whole weather crap.

Edited by Missy

this weather "crap" is a product of the apocalypse event. A chakra storm.

I don't like that event. I know where it is coming from.

Edit: I don't desire to hurt your feelings, just expressing that I don't think it was a good idea.

Edited by Missy

my problem with it is the futility of the situation with the chaikra storm. it is my understanding there is no known way to actually combat them besides waiting them out, which makes us as roleplayers powerless. This was a similar concern for overpowered demons in the demon apocalypse event. However at least in that situation we could still fight the demons. using jutsu on the clouds is clearly bad and throwing rocks at them just seems silly.

Much like missy, not a comment on you Slushie. I had problems with the event, and the event in no way reflects you as an npcer. You arent even the person who introduced the chakra storm to our crime. As a former member of the NPC staff (and former rp moderator) I have reservations about the great upheaval event for the reasons stated above. But if its there I also dont mind rolling with it.

Really I thought it was familiar I just can't place it, its probably from an anime...it would have been great to know what it was from when I started it then I could have visualized it LOL

But hey look on the bright side we'll be the first to beat one out XP now come on tell me what's this from

Edited by Itamimaru

Im not taking any offense to any of this lol so don't worry. the chakra storm wouldn't have been so powerful and effective if someone hadn't decided to feed it, my apologies i thought you had all kept up with the event and knew what it was.

come to think of it i probably should have asked first.... well this is awkward. Sorry guys, Good thing they aren't permanent.

Edited by Slushie

Eh....I fed a chakra storm in the event and should really have experience with this. My bad. But now that the event is over I didn't expect one happening again and assumed it was a Kamikaze jutsu by the foreman.

I didn't even try to feed it. You just had it absorb my jutsu.

Assuming it was you.

which it wasn't lol

Assuming it was you.

which it wasn't lol

Ume was safe for now, her hiding camouflage technique kept her hidden from any would be scouts that were checking the surroundings while their boss was dealing with the other Gods. However once the dragon had been absorbed by the chakra vortex and evolved into a chakra storm, her plans would be altered slightly. Her attempt at the great waterfall technique would yield undesired results. The sphere of water would rise into the air high into the clouds and be absorbed by the chakra storm. Any attempt to dispell the hiding camouflage would fail, keeping her hidden from anyone whether she wanted to be or not making it difficult to communicate wiith any teammates to avoid some friendly fire.

Huh? Assuming what?

Edit: I'm just looking for clarity. T_T

Edited by Missy

Missy, Your reactions made the Chakra storm worse, but you didn't fire a Giant Fire-Dragon directly at it.

It may be possible that, without such an attack, this wouldn't have absorbed your Technique. I don't know, I'm not a chakra Meteorologist.

But the Fire Dragon was "Fed" to the chakra storm.

I was just considering adding that technique to the chakra storm... I mean its already raining needles.

Kaj is right. Without the feeding by fire dragon, your tech would have gone off as planned. instead, it became something much worse than it needed to be.

I was just considering adding that technique to the chakra storm... I mean its already raining needles.

Except if we keep feeding the chakra storm we probably can't leave.

Except if we keep feeding the chakra storm we probably can't leave.

That probably also means the witnesses can't escape either. We face but one serious challenge that has one solution.

It's simple: We kill the Foreman.