Sign in to follow this  
Jon

[Academy Student] Sanomi, Jon [REVAMP]

Name: Sanomi, Jon

Height: 5 feet 7 inches

Weight: 140 pounds

Appearance:

joncf.jpg

Jon is a sinister looking character. He always seems to have the appearance that he is plotting something and it has a tendency to cause people to avoid him. His trademark being the sinister smile and glare he likes to give his opponent before attacking.

Jon is usually seen wearing a simple light black short sleeve shirt, a pair of black pants and a typical pair of shinobi shoes, His hair is dark brown (medium length) and his eyes are a bright mettalic silver that seem to almost glow at times. Jon has a light tan on the place where his skin shows and no tan what so ever under his clothes or in a straight line down his arm from where the wire from his harness is always casting a shadow.

Village: Konoki

Language: Konoi [Fluent], Common [Konoki accent]

Main/Favored Weapon: Sanomi Harness

The Sanomi Cable is a unique type of wire that has been developed by Jon while he was working construction. It is constructed of several lightweight and flexible wires that have been twisted and fused together until they formed a single highly durable strand of wires. The cable is a quarter of a inch wide from the center with the exception of the end piece. The end is 3/4 of a inch wide from the center and is essentially a round flat piece of the same typ of metal that is a half an inch thick. The length of the wire varies but in this case it is 50 feet long.

The Sanomi Harness

Sanomi Harness is made of several pieces. The shoulder pads, the elbow pads, the fingertipless gloves, and the back harness. All metal pieces of harness are lined with a thin piece of rubber to increase comfort. The entire harness is also a faded black color

-The back harness

mostly consists of sturdy straps that go over the shoulders and around the waist. It is used to hold two side by side rolls of the Sanomi wire on Jons back over top of his shoulder blades (50 feet length of cable on each roll). The wire rolls are designed to retract the wire as soon as it is pulled out, but lacking strength so that it doesn't restrict movement.

-The Shoulder pads

a simple lightweight metal shoulder pad with a hole built on top that receives one cable on the top of the shoulder from the back roller on the same side and directs it down the arm towards the elbow pad on the same side

-The elbow pads

has same purpose as the should pad. Constructed of a light weight metal with a hole on side of the elbow that directs the wire toward the top of the hand.

-Fingertipless gloves

Gloves made of a cloth fabric that have had just the tips of the fingers removed. Has a small metal cylinder on the top of the glove that is only wide enough to allow the wire through but not the end. So that the wire will easily slide through the hole in any direction but when the wire is retracted the end piece (which is half a inch wider) will not go through.

Side Arms:

Pair of Sanomi Daggers

Daggers are kept on the back of Jons waist (same height as left and right pouches) in horizontal sheaths with the blades facing each other.

Wrists:Wire Bracers

Left Pouch

-8 shurikens

-5 exploding tags

-2 smoke bombs

-2 light bombs

Right Pouch

-4 Kunai

-Roll of wire(50 feet) x1

-3 Sanomi Sphere

Element: Doton (earth release)

Pet: Luna

Specializations:

- Chakra Control

- Chakra Pool

Strengths:

- Speed

- Strength

- Agility

Shortcomings:

- Throwing accuracy

Weaknesses:

- Stamina

Jutsu:

D rank

Henge no Jutsu

Bunshin no Jutsu

Kawarimi no Jutsu

Souharigane no Jutsu [Wire Manipulation Technique]

Ikimono Benkou [Animal Speech(Birds)]

Background:

Jon is someone who up until this point has lived a fairly simple life. His family owns and runs a big time construction company that travels from village to village building homes and on occasion, rebuilding war damaged cities for a fee. Jon began working for his families company at a very young age and due to this, he began to develop strength, and a fascination with wires. He thought it was interesting how something that was constructed of metal could essentially be used as rope. So he began to test and experiment with wires. He soon learned to use his chakra to manipulate the wire any way he wanted. He then used his new ability to create a new kind of wire, which he named after his own family, "the Sanomi Wire." Soon after his family began using this invention and became a very famous building company following them using said wire.

However, Jon was bored with construction. He had much rather sit around and manipulate wire to swing in trees or scare townspeople. He didn't have any ideas of what he wanted to do to get away from his construction heritage. That is, till his family visited the Konoki village. He began to see all of the ninjas running and jumping around and it was right then that his dream had been created. He would used his invention to become the strongest ninja in all the lands.

Jons father tried to object, and his mother was scared of him being injured so they denied him for half a year. That is until, Jons brother was born. Blessed with a second son and a new boy to inherit the family business, Jons parents allowed him to go. Seeing himself now as unwanted, Jon left his family with hate in his heart and joined the Academy.

Sample Post:

Jon felt at piece today as he used wire manipulation and his Sanomi Harness to swing from tree to tree in the Konoki forest. The sun was beginning to set and Jon was the only person around. "its times like these that I enjoy being me," he thought to himself.

Jon was extremely excited to start his first day at he academy. He had been working out strategies and combat scenarios since the first day he had been accepted and he felt as if he was ready fro anything the world could throw at him. "I'll show the world my power," He said out loud. "I'll defeat every legendary ninja, I'll kill every Missing inn, and then I'll turn down the Hokage position just because I can."

Jon then stopped swinging and landed on a big branch. He took a sit on the branch and stared off into the distant forest. "No one will stop me," He thought to himself. His eyes then slowly began to close. He was feeling so relaxed and calm that for the first time in a long time, he accidentally fell asleep.

Previous RPC Profile: Sanomi, Jon

Edited by Jon

I would also like to ask if its possible at this point to change a jutsu. I was going to add the animal speak jutsu and then submit my pet that I have in the WIP section but I was wondering since I have to do the Revamp anyway if could change inner decapitation for animal speak and then add my pet to my char.

Your first revamp after the patch?

There's really no limit to what you can change about your character. You can change jutsu, element, fighting type, whatever. -nodnod-

Yea its my first revamp since the patch. Went away for a while due to college and came back to found out a patch had happened ^.^. But anyway, thats awesome. I'm gonna go ahead and change the jutsu and submit my pet. Thanks decadence

Edit: Changes have been made

Edited by Jon

Unfortunately there's currently a rule that reads as follows:

Furthermore, several conditional or fake types of negative traits are banned from use. Susceptibility to specific elements or the climate and traits that increase post count (e.g. poison duration increase) are among the list.

So, right now, your genjutsu weakness is no good. I'm going to be bringing that rule up for re-evaluation however, but there's no telling how long that will take; so if you'd rather not wait I suggest choosing a different weakness.

Okayn, I have swapped it out for a different one ^.^

I'm afraid personality quirks don't balance primary combat traits either. You've also worded "Prideful" to be quite conditional.

Okay, I just decided to remove a strength so only need one weakness

Edit: also is it okay that i have two items that are waiting to be approved on this sheet listed as (waiting to be approved)?

Edited by Jon

That's fine. You just can't use it until a mod approves the acquisition.

General weaknesses.

*Half Stamp*

~ Be sure to obey the RPG Rules

~Be sure to update the Population thread

~Be sure to RP your strengths and weaknesses accurately.

~If you have any further questions or comments, you can post them in the RPG Questions and Suggestions Forum

Okay sweet, although thanks to you I'm only waiting on my pets approval now ^.^

So, before I move this, you can remove the tag from Luna of waiting to be approved.

What did you edit recently, though? Stamps are invalidated once you edit unless it was something you were asked to. If you're going to do that, post and say what you've edited.

Oh, sorry I changed his age to 12 and eyes to silver and removed waiting for approval on the wire bracers Apologies for not letting you know. One of those oh no I forgot to change that thing

Edit: removed the waiting for approval.

Edited by Jon