The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

(Chunnin) Roy the Cat (Nagare)

Name: Roy

Species: Cat

Respective Human Age: 2 years

Length/Height: 3 feet high and 4 feet long (not including tail length)

Tails are 2 feet each

Weight: 30 pounds

Appearance: Roy is a rather large cat and has something most cats don't have which is a second tail. Roy, being a bakeneko, has caused some unwanted effects from humans being scared of him, which is showed has he has a scar over his right eye from where Leo was hired to catch him and a trap cut him. He is a striped bengal tiger colored cat with soft fluffy hair minus his right side of his face and one of his tails which is all black. His belly is white and his right foot is white as well. His has one yellow eye (right) and one blue eye (left).

Personality: Roy can be more stubborn then others and he seems to have a bit of attitude towards others, which most likely came from his history with humans in his early life. He loves hunting like most cats and though his is a big cat, he still likes being in someone's lap.

Fighting Type: Tai/Nin

Element: Wind

Jutsus:

-Kinobori [Tree Climbing]

-Suimen [Water walking]

Handseals: Being born a bakeneko, he has two tails, but from him he also has slight ability to move his fingers to make hand seals. This normally requires him to stand up on two feet or have a way to not to support his front weight to free up his hands which can make this tricky, but not impossible.

Natural Traits: Sharp claws and teeth used to fight and kill. Great hearing and eye sight with reflexes to match. Can see in the dark as well.

Specialties:

Agility

Strengths:

Strength

Chakra Control

Weaknesses:

Shortcomings:

Speed

Jutsu:

History: Roy was born a bakeneko, "monster-cat", and in folklore, say they have supernatural abilities akin to other demons. There are a number of superstitions that detail how ordinary cat may transform into a bakeneko. Bakeneko then haunt and menace their household. Also other stories of the cat menacing (even eating) sleeping humans

walking on its hind legs, flying, talking, creating ghostly fireballs, leaping over a fresh, corpse, turning it into a zombie, shapeshifting into human forms and more. Naturally, once humans noticed the second tail, they wanted him killed. For a month, he was able to avoid humans, till they hired a ninja to hunt down a "demon". The ninja gladly helped the people, finally catch Roy in a trap that had cut his face leaving the scare on his face today. The ninja bent down to release as he only saw a cat and nothing more, till someone screamed that he has caught the demon. The ninja's pride now felt attacked as flipped on the people for asking help from him to chase a cat. As he did, a man with an axe went to kill Roy, but the ninja took the axe away and grabbed the kitten in his arms. He looked at them and said, "is this you (adult word) demon?!" as he petted Roy. He walked away, failing his first mission as a ninja, but he couldn't kill this kitten and would gladly take any punishment that came with it. He played with Roy and after studying up on the jutsu to talk to animals he finally talked to the kitten,"Hello little one. What is your name?" After a minute, the ninja sighed and put down the book as he felt he failed at learning the jutsu till the kitten said, "I am Roy." The ninja was happy and said, "Nice to meet you, I am Leonhart, but call me Leo." This began the now great team they are today.

As Leo walked to school and back, Roy was in his jacket or in his lap. During school, Roy would focus hard as Leo practiced to become a genin. This led to Roy learning how to stand on his back feet and copy Leo when Leo used hand signs. Leo noticed this and looked at Roy's paws and saw that they wear able to bend like humans and had an extra finger like a thumb. Though the little kitten couldn't use chakra, it was pretty amazing. Days turned to weeks which turned months and the two grew, mostly Roy, who seem to now be as big as a full grown cat now and he was on six months. The problem was when someone else would notice the second tail and have to grab it or scream, neither of which did Roy like , which always to have Roy hissing or attacking. This got Leo in trouble a lot as this became a normal weekly thing, till finally someone called Roy a freak. Leo grabbed the closest thing he hand next to him and swung it at the guy. The teacher stopped it from hitting and was told to stay after class. For the next month, the two were sent on missions every week with genin to clean up any trash, cook, and everything. This simply humiliating to Leo and Roy knew it was his fault. One night, he ran away to let Leo have a better life. The next day, Roy woke up in a tree as a thunder was coming in. The rain crashed to the ground and soon, he was fighting to stay alive. For hours, he avoided drowning from the flooding, but he got hit in the head and blacked out. When he woke up, Leo had him in his lap. When they got back to the group, they had finished the mission and handed him a letter. The letter pretty munched told him he wouldn't be allowed back to the school as a student for a year for leaving the group without any warning. It took Leo another of school before he was able to go up and try to become a genin.

The genin exam had been tough for Leo, mostly cause he hadn't paid much attention in class as a student, but luckily he passed. As for Roy, he got a neat little head band he and was now a ninja and no longer an outcast. The two were so happy, but now was the time for the two to learn what it meant to be a ninja. Training the three new basics had been a challenge and took time for Leo as he hadn't used much chakra in his life. Roy on the other hand watched religiously and tried to do use water walking and tree walking himself and without someone finding out, he was able to use them, just not as good as the humans. Their first mission together as part of a team worked greatly as they finished it without a problem, and the second one wasn't too different. The third mission though proved to be the changing stone in their lives as what would later be known as the 'demon invasion' began and the two found themselves with alone as their squad members were dead. The invasion was so fast and brutal in the area they were at that it took them nearly a year before they got home. Once home the two stopped being ninjas for a bit as they could see the dead faces of their teammates. After a few months they trained again and after some work and talking they became chunnin.

Last Pet Profile: N/A

Edited by Orion

Your big ass cat seems fine to me.

~Half Stamp~

Lol thanks. Well half stamp to go.

I find it difficult to believe such a large cat can only be 30lbs, since volume increases far faster than surface area, but it seems that the proportions are accurate enough. Just remember, your cat is still a light creature.

No previous pet profile because new RPC, so new pet, though I'd appreciate you adding that section in if you find this before a mod does.

So...

*Half Stamp*

I find it difficult to believe such a large cat can only be 30lbs, since volume increases far faster than surface area, but it seems that the proportions are accurate enough. Just remember, your cat is still a light creature.

No previous pet profile because new RPC, so new pet, though I'd appreciate you adding that section in if you find this before a mod does.

So...

*Half Stamp*

Ok I see what you mean so I added it in

Also as for weight, I based his size and weight off of that of a large adult male bobcat

The adult bobcat is 47.5 to 125 cm (18.7 to 49 in) long from the head to the base of the tail, averaging 82.7 cm (32.6 in);

That's why I added the tails length differently from the length as the Bobcats tail is will small

An adult stands about 30 to 60 cm (12 to 24 in) at the shoulders.

I made mine taller as it also was based on other big cats.

Adult males can range in weight from 6.4 to 18.3 kg (14 to 40 lb), with an average of 9.6 kg (21 lb); females at 4 to 15.3 kg (8.8 to 34 lb), with an average of 6.8 kg (15 lb).

So by using the bobcat, I'm right at the top of the scales for their size minus my weight is a foot taller.