The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Enkou

-Prods The Mods-

Whelp... I was going to use this months monthly for a super awesome defense jutsu. But then another look at this jutsu, and it was apparent my version was much more hax. Surprisingly xD

Jutsu Shou [Technique Neutralize]

Requirements: None.

Description: This jutsu cancels or impedes the occurring of the opponent's technique. It takes a large amount of concentration and us usually only capable of being done by a Kage.

Anyone against Miyuki the Care Bear Kage from learning this? ^^

The hell ... I am !!! That makes you imbah.

Naw j/k :P It probably suits a kage well :D How would it work ? Your handseals cancel opponents handseals ? how about jutsus with no handseals but cues ? ;>

Dia, that's a global jutsu, this isn't up for critique. In any case, it just makes the opponent's jutsu...stop. Just done. Boom.

No issues from me.

It was my understanding that this jutsu needs nerfing/editing. However, the mod that told me this stepped down some time ago. This is one of the few S rank jutsus that has managed to not get edited in some way since I started. (though, it's to be noted that no one has obtained it that I am aware of)

well it is restricted to Kage only rpcs so, there really isn't a chance anyone will abuse this, because to be a Kage its basically staff or very trusted, neither of which would betray the trust of teh modnessses. lol so i dont see why it would ever need to be nerfed xD

I don't see imbalance, personally. S-rank chakra, advanced concentration (due to being an S-rank, that guarantees that this can be the only thing the user is doing at that moment) to stop any jutsu-and the chakra cost doesn't vary either. S-rank to stop a B-rank, A-rank, E-rank, whatever.

Ok. I just thought i would point it out. (sorry for sidetracking your thread, enky >.< )

I would appreciate if we kept all issues to separate threads. This is a request thread for permission to acquire a jutsu, not a thread to be hijacked for questions or complaints on said jutsu. If you feel there is a balance issue, please post your concerns in a separate thread. Thank you.

Kage restricted kinjutsu ensures it's only on the most trusted members of the site, and I feel you're responsible enough to handle this [you're Aisukage of Hyouga, for crying out loud, not counting the amount of help you provide on TNF itself]. I trust Enkou knows its drawbacks and how to use this technique. That said, this is unlike your last request for Chakra Absorb. I will destroy you [i really will] if you end up misusing this technique. Use it responsibly.

Assuming Zau gave approval 1, consider this Approval 2.