The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zett

Forum Layout Request

Old browner layout and the old horizon layout.

I don't suppose there's a way to update them to vBulletin 4.1.5 compatibility?

I'm not going to be spending days upgrading the layouts to 4.1.5. If anyone else can do this, it'd be nice, but I think it'd be a waste of my time.

^ This. Is there anyone here who loves the old layouts enough to upgrade them to vBulletin 4.1.5? Many thanks if you can. Alternatively...

Does anybody know how to create a new Layout for the Forums?

Edited by Zett

This one is pretty good, and I'm not just saying that because my character is obsessed with mints. ^_^

Actually, anything is better.. than this... So, please, if you have anything at all or any of the needed skills to accomplish a new layout, let me know. I will personally see to it that you have everything you need to get it done.

The second one is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in all of my life, the first one following afterwords. I will love whoever does this immensely. You will be my hero for all eternity and I will worship you if you just make these layouts. Please. I am begging you. I am on my knees. Groveling. Kissing your feet. Right now. And so much more. I will do anything. Yes, even that. But not that. I will destroy the world for you. Can't you see how much we need this? You and I, together~ for now and all eternity, we will be together at last, under a new layout. So, please, darling... please...

My life and mental sanity lie in your hands. But don't do it for me.

Do it for the forums. <3

*Coughs.*

Think that was desperate enough, guys? Seriously, though, we need a layout guy/chick to do this.

Edited by Zett

Yes those two are epicly awesome. Really someone needs to make them available to us!

Mmm, mints.

But yeah.

While I'm content with this layout (layouts never really bugged me too much, as long as they're easy to use), I can agree with something more visually appealing, or at least, the option of it~

D: So, in conclusion.. moar layouts, get!