The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nated

One piece Manga Discussion - [Spoiler alert]

This is the thread for general discussion on one piece manga . If u r fallowing anime and never read manga u better stay out of this thread as its filled with spoilers.

one-piece%20%28Small%29.jpg

i totally love chopper's new forms

and zoro is just epic in the latest chapter xD

Dude theyre all epic now, I used to hate nami, franky and chopper but theyre badass too now lol luffy just keeps pushing the limits sanjis flying megazords and batman motorcycles and namis a freakin wizard now xD They are my fave crew hands down now sorry buggy

guys what u think as seen luffy soo strong will he is in admiral lvl ???

and another thing last time even without haki smoker had trouble fighting luffy so now what u guys think every hit of luffy hits him it will be total ownage for smoker his speed was also awesome and his stamina is improved too??

:D i think at least zoro and luffy are strong enough to fight in equal with to admirals the way they are fighting now ..luffy haki took 50,000 with just a look :wink: that was awesome wonder what would have happened if he was this strong in war between WB and WG.

nah i don't think luffy is at admiral level yet,it's too soon for him and it will make rest of their journey less challenging

however i think he will put up a good fight against admirals unlike before

and yeah i think now luffy can beat smoker :D

Edited by jojo

guys what u think as seen luffy soo strong will he is in admiral lvl ???

and another thing last time even without haki smoker had trouble fighting luffy so now what u guys think every hit of luffy hits him it will be total ownage for smoker his speed was also awesome and his stamina is improved too??

:D i think at least zoro and luffy are strong enough to fight in equal with to admirals the way they are fighting now ..luffy haki took 50,000 with just a look :wink: that was awesome wonder what would have happened if he was this strong in war between WB and WG.

Nah man I think luffy and smoker are equal still, theyre like rivals. Smoker is still a logia so he mustve gotten way tougher and more techniques than before. Well thats my opinion cant wait to see them duke it out though, and to see how strong colby got :D

Next time post this in the right section. This is for the anime, theres a manga section you know.

That aside, heck yes they are getting more badass. Zoro is still my favorite out of all of them. I wonder what new techniques he has learned that he hasn't shown yet.

I wanna see Luffy and Boa Hancock making out.

I wanna see they married,My friend recommends me a mobile game Infinite Warrior, but this game looks just so so and not free to play. So I have to keep on finding other games.

Edited by jmpopstar

This is really exciting to watch every episode of this Anime and Manga is such a wonderful to read. I have a few collections of it and excited to collect more so that I can be able to read and watch episodes at the same time.

I wasn't a big fan of the Punk Hazard ark. Ceasar just pissed me off and I just didn't enjoy the feel of it. I am really loving the Dressrosa ark though. It's bringing back the things that caused One Piece to be my favorite series again. The only problem is that I don't like that half of the crew is out of the picture right now. I'm wondering if the reason Oda is doing that is because he wanted to focus on how cool specific characters are now after the skip. In the Fishman Island arc he couldn't really spend too much time on any of the character's fights, because they all had fights that needed to be shown. If that is the reason, I am fine with it, but I really want to see an epic Sanji fight.

I have stopped reading where Dressrosa arc has started, once that arc is completed i will read it all in one go. Can someone tell me if that arc is about to end?