The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Oirarana

-Liquid time for Chuunin Exams- 16 September 2011 -

Alright people, I know its been a bit sporadic recently but we're going to kick off again shortly. Because of this, I am giving 24 hours liquid time to any genin who wishes to join the exams. This is only for whatever thread you are in, and official exam threads, and once you're finished the one you're in its back to normal posting rules.

For various reasons, Kennyrules has taken over proctoring the exams, so latecomers should send their answers to him via PM

Let's have some fun

Does that mean we have to send Kenny the exam question? D:

because I deleted the note pad that had my exam "answer" in it, and have no source to resend it to you ^-^;;

Or do we still send it to the one who made the chuunin exam thread?

o.o or what happens if we had given the exam questions to the person, but we never got a reply?

Everybody who sent their exams to Kage, don't worry. I won't fail you on the exam portion, since he has not been active or around enough to be talked to about any of this. Put simply, if you have the PM, forward it to me. If not, you aren't in danger of failing. I'm a versatile enough NPCer that I can pick up where Kage left off without being unfair.

Just for the record, by default, it should be in your sent section of your PMs, unless you've changed your options. You might want to check there to see if you have a copy still.

Everybody who sent their exams to Kage, don't worry. I won't fail you on the exam portion, since he has not been active or around enough to be talked to about any of this. Put simply, if you have the PM, forward it to me. If not, you aren't in danger of failing. I'm a versatile enough NPCer that I can pick up where Kage left off without being unfair.

Phew. That was close. Like an idiot I checked the option to not save my sent PM's. Glad to know I won't fail lol but I will remember to keep a copy next time of such important things. I had forgotten I did that lol.

Just for the record, by default, it should be in your sent section of your PMs, unless you've changed your options. You might want to check there to see if you have a copy still.

While that IS true, you do know "sent" inbox fills your PMs still? I don't see why is should, but if you have 25 sent items in your sent item box, it counts as 50% of your inbox filled x.x and I've had my inbox filled like 15 times since I sent them, and I delete everything

xP but I will make sure to keep copies of importent messages from now on

Phew. That was close. Like an idiot I checked the option to not save my sent PM's. Glad to know I won't fail lol but I will remember to keep a copy next time of such important things. I had forgotten I did that lol.

Ditto!!! >_<

Sign in to follow this