The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hantaisha

Fox Tutorial

I actually tried this tutorial, but I put my own spin on it. Where C4D was used (I still don't have a clue what it is) I skipped it, and I didn't use a grunge brush, I used a "grass" brush that imitates a blade of grass and when rendered out right, it looks like this in the end:

Link_Legend_of_Zelda_by_KitsuMomochi.jpg

this didn't take me too long to do, and it was pretty fun too ^^ pass on my thanks to the creator of this tutorial please, he opened my eyes to a new way of making art ^^

Seemed like a fairly standard skillset tutorial to me, nothing much in there new to learn, just some deviations on processes already learned.

However, I did do this in a massive rush (lets say we had 15 minutes to get a completed work out) and smudging was always my downfall xD

Also, had no custom brushes...so meh.

Lighty.png

The image is the artwork for 'Fortune Lady Light' from the Yugioh TCG. From that artwork, it got cut/rendered and then it got used for the tut lol

Naturally with 15 minutes I didnt cut it myself, theres a few places on the internet which have pre-rendered yugioh stuff.