The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sine

Ryo to rep

My suggestion is simple, make an option like trade which will allow users to trade rep for ryo.

What would change?

-Players wont get disappointed when they didnt get any bloodline.

How would it change?

-Players who spend time on TNR but cant buy rep can get some rep

How does it benefit us?

-More bloodlines means mores rep and so the traders would buy more rep

How does it falter us?

-It doesnt. Except the fact that the player classes would be more equalized

Why should it be implemented?

-Bloodlines make us unique

Why do you want it implemented?

-I am a student I cant spend money which I cant earn.

And the price should be high and reasonable to reduce abuse and is it large format really needed? And I think this was already suggested but I cant find the suggestion anymore.

simply not gonna happen, its already been rejected, you should search for the old thread to see why it wont happen

i like the idea, but i find the search pretty hard to use here, even looked up ryo to rep and it found noting, but i dont see why it wouldnt work, the rep is still bought and sold, only difference is it takes the "scammers" outta the mix

so if not a tnr market to sell rep for ryo, how about just being able to buy rep, and send it to someone thru tnr, that would solve most of want people want, send rep just like you send ryo, but maybe with a confirmation page, has that been suggested?

fake money for real money will literally make TNR get less real money. so yeah...why would this be implemented. and yeah, players that spend REAL money in TNR should get some sort of advantage. o.o