The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kaleidescope user

"Someone's following me" [open, spar most likely]

[ooc: I wanted to create a sparring thread that had more story than just:

person1: waits in middle of sparing area

person2: “looks like you’re all alone. Want to spar?

Person3: “sure why not”

And then they fight. (not that I have anything against them).

So here’s my story: My character came out of a convenience store and is now walking through the academy. He noticed someone was following him and is on alert. You, the second Rper, are going to attack him. Why you’ll do it is up to you. Maybe something that belongs to you got placed in my bag by mistake and you need it back (only a suggestion).

Preferably the person who is going to attack me is AS (or maybe a newly ranked up genin) since I don’t want to be attacked by a missing-nin and get killed. This will turn out to be, hopefully, an interesting thread. Anyone care to have fun?]

IC: Rei walked out of the convenience store, greeting the nice people inside good-bye. Carrying a bag full of groceries was no easy tasks for Rei but it had to be done. It was his turn to buy the food or else his aunt would get angry with him. It had been a task getting to the store in the first place as it was near the opposite side of the academy. Meaning he had to pass through the academy if he wanted to pass through the shortest way. Which is exactly where Rei was at the moment, walking through the buildings of the academy to get home.

Rei suddenly stopped walking and stood in the middle of the road. Someone’s been following me since I left the store. Could be another AS practicing his tracking skills or someone else. Better be prepared. Rei continued walking down the road, this time taking an alternate route not leading to his home. He wanted to make sure if the person following him would stop in a while or not. As discreetly as he could (while balancing his grocery bag with one arm), Rei pulled a kunai from his holster and held it in such a way it was hidden form passers-by.

[ooc: if anyone complains that I can’t be allowed to detect people right away I’ll just defend myself with two things.

One: the reason that I prefer an AS or low-genin opponent since it would explain how I can detect that. The tracking would be sloppy.

Second: my Rp stopped in the middle of the road and did nothing, which for more experienced nin would be a no-no since it would say that you know that a person is tracking you, and you would lose the element of surprise (for the one being tracked). That’s all and I’ll be waiting.]

occ: i'll fight you is ya want!

ic: Ferrum was walking slowly along a quiet road when he spoted a nother shinobi, "shit!" ferrum thougth as he saw the silver haired shinobi, from the roomers that he had heard at home incountering another shinobi like this ment that your going to get into a big brawl, "gotta get the drop on this guy!" ferrum said as the began to make some hand signs and mutered; "Henge no Jutsu!" with a poof he transformed himself into a dog "ok now all i need to do is get close" ferrum thought as he scurried closer to the shinobi when he got within a distance of about 20' the shinobi stopped shifted some things around in a frocery bag and headed nown an alternate root, "this may be a trap but i got no other choice!" he thought to him self as he scurred after the silver haired shinobi with the grocery bag... this could get ugly.

Guest chimitsu

OOC- the transformation jutsu will only allow you to take on the shape and size of something half as small as you are. A rat is far too small. Try a dog or something.

[ooc: *sweatdrop*. i hoped your reason would be a lot more thought out but heck, i don't really care. you'll have to be patient for a bit since i won't be attacking you right away.]

Rei kept on walking down the road, the feeling of being followed never died down. However was following wasn't just practicing, he was planning on attacking anytime soon. He didn't know what the one following wanted to do to him, neither did he want to be around for that to happen.

Rei risked a peek at the back to see if he could tell what was following him. He saw... a dog following him. But Rei knew better, the dog could be a ninja in a henge. Rei may have been paranoid but it wasn't everyday that your gut felt dread in them. Rei spotted a bookstore, one that was sure to not allow a dog to enter the store, and went inside.

Once Rei was inside, he went to lonely part of store, which was incidentally the R-18 section. How he ended up in that part of the store, he didn't know. Rei blushed at seeing all the not so innocent book covers. Quickly before he got caught Rei preformed two techniques. First Rei preformed Bunshin no Jutsu, creating a perfect clone of himself, complete with grocery bag. Second, Rei preformed Henge no Jutsu, turning into what he believed was a female version of himself. His clothes changed into female counterparts as well (i will not go into detail); Rei changed his hair color (black) just to be sure such that he truly didn't look like himself.

Rei and his clone left the store with him in front. He opened the door for his Bunshin so that it could get out. The Bunshin nodded to him as to thank him/her. His bunshin walked back towards the direction of the academy while Rei, in disguise, walked towards home.

Let's see if anyone will still follow.

[ooc: if you're a dog, you should be able to tell which is a clone. i'm not saying how but you still have to "discover" it first]

(occ: sorry bout not haveing that grand of a reson but its beter then moust.)

Ic: the shinobi glanced back at ferrum "oh shit! this guy spots me and its over!" ferrum tryed to remain calm and tryed to keep in srtide but his nurves where staring to get to him; "shit mabie this guy figured me out! if he did im doomed!" just then the silver haired shinobi slipped into a book store "crap! i cant follow him in there not like this!"ferrum's head burned he had to think of a way to get inside or that guy could get back up! "THINK THINK THINK!" his little dogy brain was being tied in knots trying to think of a stratagy, just then the silver haired shinobi exited the book shop but this time he was with a femaile version of him self, "CRAAAAAP!" ferrum thought; he did get back up, his sister...

"wait a second... oh so clever! " ferrum noticed the male shinobi had something wrong, it steped on the grass for just a second, and nothing, it was a clone! "Bushi no jutsu! Henge no Jutsu! Henge no Jutsu!" furrum mad a clone of himself and transformed it into an identical dog version of himself, he then he transformed himself into monky, he sent his dog clone off to follow the fake silver haired male clone and he folowed the femaile tranformed vershion of his foe sticking to near by trees and bushes, hopefully this time that clever bastard wont notice a monky following him... or was it a her?

[ooc: your reason is a bit shallow and a bit weird for me but like i said i don't really care. technically we're on a dirt road not grass but it doesn't matter.]

The feeling of being followed never stopped for Rei. He didn't know what went wrong. It didn't seem like the dog since he saw, at the corner of his eye, follow his bunshin. This time Rei threw caution to the wind and turned around to see whoever was following him. He saw no one following him, not even a stray dog.

So he's not on the road, maybe up perhaps?

Still transformed, Rei looked up and peered to the trees to see if his stalker was up there. He didn't see anyone, but he did notice a monkey eying him strangely. Maybe a henge as well? Zau turned into one if i remember correctly. Kami, I'm so paranoid.

Funny as it sounded, Rei thought the monkey to be as serious threat regardless if the monkey was a henge or not. He heard that some monkeys caused trouble for ninjas. How they were able to do these he never heard. The monkey might be after my groceries. Best to discourage it. Rei threw his kunai at the monkey, not really aiming for it but just to scare it so that it would go away.

After that maybe i can find out who's following me.

[ooc: it's true! in Naruto Uzumaki chronicles, monkey's are serious foes for genins]

(occ: by step on the grass i ment that you stepped on just some grass growing in the middle of the road)

Ic: ferrum followed the shinobi down the road for a bit longer still sticking to the trees, but as he glaired at the at his target to be he or her, flinged a kunai at him; "HOLY SHIT!" ferrum thought as he dived out of the way of the kuni; "This is bad, that thing knows this is just a trandfomation!" ferrum had to act quick, he jumped out of the tree and ran sevrel yards ahead of the other shinobi only to dive into another bush, "good it probly thinks it just scaired me off, "Henge no Jutsu!" he wispered; he then transformed into an injured deer; "this is it! when that guy comes by me now ill jup him and then its over!" he thought as he hobbeled into the shinobi's feild of vishion, now his trap was set he was going to start this fight.

(occ:just to let you know even if this plan dosn't work he'll probobly atack)

Rei sighed as the monkey ran away. The feeling of being followed decreased by a bit but wasn't completely gone. Maybe he was just getting paranoid. Rei walked a bit onwards, his henge was still in place just to be sure.

Suddenly an injured deer entered the road from the trees. This struck Rei as odd since not many deers appear inside the academy. Usually they would avoid the academy all together due to all the spars and classes going on. That would explain why the deer was injured.

Rei couldn't do anything right now for the deer. As much as he wanted to help, he didn't know the first thing about treating the deer. maybe i could give it some food. Rei shuffled through his grocery bag and brought out a lettuce to give to the deer. He approached the deer cautiously as to not scare it. But as soon as Rei got at arm's length near the deer, his senses suddenly went into high alert.

"GOTCHA!!" ferrum shouted as he releaced the jutsu, he then leapted into a taijutsu "INVERCE GILLATINE!" this was it if this first hit laned he'd have quite the advantage for the fight to come if not this game of cat and mouse was all for not, it was about a 60-40 chance

(occ: this is going to be my first spar so sorry if this would be considered god-moding)

[ooc: as long as you give me time to react it's not yet god-modding. By the way use spell check.]

Rei's eyes widened as the deer suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a boy. Said boy suddenly tripped Rei and aimed a kick to his face. When the kick seemed to hit Rei painfully in the face, Rei turned into a log. With his Kawamiri no Jutsu a success, Rei was saved from a very painful beating and appeared on a branch of a tree.

Having finally realized who was stalking him Rei prepared another kunai and jumped back down on the road. "Who are you and why have you been following me?" Rei asked while pointing a kunai at the boy.

[ooc: i'll be sleeping now so i'll post tomorrow.]

"DAMN! a replacement!" Ferrum thought as he landed and prepared for a bigger fight then he had hoped.

"Who are you and why have you been following me" the enemy shinobi said as he pointed a kuni at Ferrum

"Very well; it common courtesy to reveal ones name to ones opponents, I am Ferrum; Hazin Ferrum, and I'm here to defeat you BEFORE YOU GET THE CHANCE TO DEFEAT ME!" Ferrum then grabbed 5 Shuriken and shouted; "Shuriken Boomerang Toss!" he through them so they would encircle his opponent and allow Ferrum to swiftly deliver a devastating blow with blade, "this better work!" he thought as he ran toward his oppenent...

[ooc: spell check pls.]

Rei had fought only a hand-full of spars lately. But those spars gave him indispensable knowledge on how to fight. Most people would use kawamiri no avoid all the Shurikens tossed at him. Instead Rei crouched down on the ground until he was on all fours. That way even if the Shurikens circled around, they would still miss him. This idea worked as he felt 5 shurikens whiz above him twice.

Rei leapt forward to intercept the strike Ferrum did with his sword. Great another sword user, hopefully he won't try to chop my leg of. A loud *clang* could be heard as kunai and sword collided with each other. Rei's arm winced as the force of the sword went through it. This guy's strong. he thought but that didn't stop Rei from creating a deadlock between his kunai and the sword. Using his free hand to back up the kunai, Rei continued the deadlock of the sword and kunai while saying to his opponent.

"Look i don't know why you want to fight me, but since you don't want to talk this out then you leave me no choice. As for my name you'll remember it better once you've been beaten.!" Rei gave all his strength and pushed the sword away and attacked with a technique of his own.

Rei jumped over his opponent and Preformed a kick towards the back. "Butterfly on Leaves!"

(occ: just to let you know i hadn't had him actually swing the sword yet but ill let it slide due to my own mistakes)

Ic; "Look i don't know why you want to fight me, but since you don't want to talk this out then you leave me no choice. As for my name you'll remember it better once you've been beaten.!" ferrums opponent said as he dodged ferrums attack, the shinobi then attempted a taijutsu that Ferrum was familiar with; "Butterfly on Leaves!" the foe shouted as he tried to kick ferrums back, Ferrum tried to get out of the way but took a hit to his left shoulder as he attempted to dodge, "EAT THIS!" Ferrum shouted as he reached into his leg pouch and set off a smoke bomb, "your in my house now!" Ferrum thought this was because ferrums eye sight was just good enough to make out the outlines of his opponents even in a smoke screen! "now all i have to do is hit him with the my good old blunt sword and its over!" Ferrum thought as he tried to deliver a hit from the left of his opponent...

(Occ; that his left and your right... i think...)

[ooc: you kinda skipped the damage of the kick and didn't let me react to the smoke. and again pls use spell check.]

Rei felt satisfaction when he kicked his opponent in the shoulder. He landed quickly and turned to face his opponent again. Rei thanked that he left his grocery bag up a tree he Kawamiried to. Everything would have fallen off during the attack.

The kick should have impaired his opponent so he was a bit, just a bit, surprised he was able to throw a smoke bomb at Rei. Rei knew what a smoke bomb did and knew that he would be in a serious disadvantage if he stayed where he was. Rei crouched down to jump away as the smoke slowly clouded his vision. But before he did Rei whispered "Bunshin no Jutsu." causing another Rei clone to appear beside him. As soon was the clone appeared Rei quickly jumped out backwards, away from Ferrum, and rolled away just to make sure he was clear of smoke.

Not wanting to give his opponent an easy time, Rei pulled out 3 shurikens and tossed them in the smoke cloud.

(Occ: sorry bout my spelling, I ran it through the checker though, and as for the injures shoulder I’ll compensate for it now.)

Ic: ferrum's plan was going just as he had planed, he was reading to take his opponent down with one swoop of his sword, half way through his swing his arm stiffened up on him; "shit! Can’t let it end like this! move!" ferrum thought as he forced his arm to continue moving paying no regard to the pain it was causing him, when he finished struggling through his attack the enemy despaired in a poof "a bushin!" ferrum thought as his grip on his sword had given way! "NOOOOOOOO!!!" ferrum shouted as he dove after his weapon, he managed to grab it with his right hand just he then stood up and sheathed his blade "too close" he thought, just then a shuriken struck him in his right leg " damn!" this was bad that thing could have had poison on it!

ferrum jumped up out of the smoke screen "ok this is it!" ferrum thought as he spotted his opponent, "with this leg and shoulder out of whack I only have one shot to get this guy, cuz if I hit the ground, I'll be a sitting duck!!" ferrum said to himself, "Shuriken Boomerang Toss!" he shouted as he trough all six of his remaining Shuriken at his foe (including the one that he was hit with) using only his right arm, "this u'll lower my accuracy but not as bad as using my gimped arm!", this was it he messes up this time and its over!

(occ: this fight is takeing a bit long, lets see if we could wrap this up k?)

Rei was thinking of a way to finish this match when Ferrum suddenly emerged from the smoke cloud. Ferrum threw more shurikens at him, but unlike last time, Rei couldn't avoid all of them by just ducking. Whether this was a move by an opponent or dumb-luck, Rei couldn't tell. Instead Rei opted to try and dodge them. It wasn't an easy feat as the shurikens did not form a pattern but was rather scattered. Rei got cut on the his left forearm but was able to block one shuriken that threated to embed itself in him.

Using his speed, Rei quickly closed the gap between him and his opponent (which wasn't really far anyway). Normally, Rei wouldn't rush, but his opponent had sheathed his sword and Rei needed to be back home before his aunt got angry. Rei flipped the kunai he held so that he held the kunai back-handed. He when he was in front of the opponent. Rei made a stabbing motion to the gut, he didn't want to kill the guy only hurt him really badly.

[ooc: the kunai is held such that instead of being piercing you, you would be hit by the ring of the kunai. The end effect is that you will feel more pain than give actual injury.]

ferrums plan had failed, his opponent manged to avoid the brunt of his attack, his injury where worse then he had estimated, his opponent had managed to initiate a counter attack, hell even his shurikens had failed to return to him after he had thrown them. "...Shit... it's over..." Ferrum thought as he struggled to his feet, as soon as he did the other shinobi struck Ferrum in the gut with a kuni.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAARG!" Ferrum shouted as the kuni hit him, the force of the impact was enough to knock the shinobi back several feet and onto his back... "i never thought it would end like this..." Ferrum thought as he placed his hand on what he believed to be the stab wound (as it was erupting in mind numbing pain) "... eh?... n-n-no blood?! then maybe i can still get away be fore this guy finishes the job!"

Ferrum managed to stumble to his feet gripping his gut, "HAY LOOK A SEAGULL!" Ferrum shouted as he pointed to the aria behind his opponent, then with out even knowing if his strategy had worked he quickly muttered "Henge no Jutsu!" and transformed into a down right masive snake and slithered off as fast as he could...

(occ: if you wouldn't mind just let him get away and maybe fall for that trick)

[ooc: don't worry he'll fall for it it's his weakness. this marks my exit and the end of the fight (i have exams coming up and won't be able to post). Sorry for the abrupt end. BTW a snake is to small to transform into unless it's a huge one.]

Rei turned around to look at the seagull. Then he thought: Idiot! there's no seagull we're to far from the sea for them to appear here. Sure enough when Rei turned back to look at his opponent, he was gone having transformed into another animal to escape.

Rei let out a sigh of relief. Glad that's over. Crud! i'm going to be late for dinner. I'm so going to get it. Rei quickly went back to the tree where he left his groceries. They were still in one piece, making Rei happy. Rei picked it up and started bouncing from tree to tree, taking a shortcut on the way home.

END.

[nice rping with you. have fun RPing.]

Sign in to follow this