The Ninja Forum
Sign in to follow this  
anomie

[Konoki] Hokkaido, Kiyomi

I believe your traits are balanced. There are enough main traits in weaknesses to provide it.

However, you are only allowed 2 animal languages for Animal Speech as a genin. They can be very broad though. Canine instead of German Shepard for example. Feline is also acceptable and covers all the cats, big or small.

You will also need to put cues for Kasumi Jusha.

Relevant rules for cues from TNF Genjutsu Rules below

Handseals are not required for genjutsu. Some form of cue is, however. This 'cue' must be decided upon in the user's profile by an agreement between the mods and the user. Cues can be anything, from a whistle, to eye contact. However, the cue must grab the target's attention for at least a moment, so a cue that uses "the feel of soil beneath their feet" would be ineffective most of the time, since the target would not pay attention to the ground beneath them normally. The cue for each genjutsu can vary between profiles, unless the genjutsu itself specifies a cue.

A genjutsu must be declared as "in use", meaning the user must have declared actually using that genjutsu, before the cue can affect them and trap them in the genjutsu. Thus, if a flash was used to catch a target in a genjutsu, that genjutsu must be declared before the flash is used, or the flash will not cause the genjutsu to initiate. If a cue fails to trap a target within the genjutsu within a few moments, or one post (whichever is shorter), the genjutsu is considered to have "missed" and has no effect.

Fixed and Fixed. I think I created the "Cue" correctly as I never have created one before. Please review. Thank you!