6 replies to this topic

#1 Khione

Khione

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:24 PM

I wanna issue a challenge to all Avy makers new and old! We will be having a contest soon. While everyone was preparing to open presents I've been carefully selecting a panel of Judges, and Phyregrimm Zimi, Val, and a guest star have heard my call and come to help me ^~^
The contest is open to all avy makers, so pick your best renders, prepare those textures, dust of those font packs, and get ready to kick the new year off with a bang!

1st place 50 million ryo OR $25
2nd place 30 million ryo OR $15
3rd place 15 million ryo OR $7

The contest will begin January 2nd, and at that time I will drop the subject for the avies being made. From then there will be one week for submissions, and afterwards our judges panel will select our winners.
  • damonkey91 and Lav like this

#2 Khione

Khione

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:00 AM

Happy New Year Avy makers! I hope you ended your years on a good note and started this one on an even better one. It’s finally time to kick off this avy contest and prepare for Spring (Which is our Theme by the way) so let's get cracking on thawing out those renders and see your skills in full bloom!

I got a few simple ground rules for you so here goes.

1. All submissions must be New works, no reusing previously made avies.

1. You have ONE WEEK to create your works and get them turned in. I’m using TNR’s in game time so Midnight January 9th (UTC-6 Central Standard Time (CST) is the deadline.

1. Each participant is limited to one submission.

1. The avies have to stick to the central theme of “Spring”, but otherwise you have creative freedom so go nuts and make them for anyone you feel like

Happy Avy making,

Khione~

#3 Atar

Atar

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 03:20 PM

11199c13-334f-4533-8f3a-1d46d4ac0b23.jpg
  • Khione likes this

Atar_Logo.jpg

#4 Khione

Khione

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:13 AM

Submissions are now closed. Winners will be announced in the next 24hrs so please stay tuned~

#5 Jikota

Jikota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationShine village

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:36 PM

Would like to see the results of this challenge. I use to do GFX myself. If you have another one soon, I might join in. I didn't get the time to read any of the rules on this one but, this was definitely dope to watch.

Posted Image

#6 Khione

Khione

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:25 AM

After many hour of deliberations with our judges, we finally have our winners! I want each and every participant to know that you brought your A-game and it was amazing to see all of your works. We loved each and every one of them. Without further adieu, here our your top three..

In first place we have the legendary Rei Uchiha!

Coming in a close second is the up and coming newcomer Reizen from Shroud!

And last, but certainly not least, coming into third place is the lovely Aiyume from Konoki!

You all did fantastic, and I adore you all.

-This contest was Sponsored by Phyregrimm78-
"If you're ever in need, don't panic. Just think Grimm"

#7 saru

saru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationSilence

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

Where i can see all submissions?

Most balanced game ever. Taijutsu beats all. Nothing makes sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users