3 replies to this topic

#1 Blinky

Blinky

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:24 PM

About 5 days ago I had decided to roll my bloodline back to Frostblade Executioner but I knew I had to go through every other buki bloodline once in order to get there since I started with FE at one point. Before I rolled anything I was Infernal Reaper. I had acquired enough reps for 2 rolls. All rerolls were done with the Skyfire Blade item. The first one was Savage Hurricane so I tried again and I landed on Vaporia. A few minutes later I had gotten enough reps to make 2 more rolls. So I rerolled again and landed on Endless Erosion and with my last roll I landed back onto Vaporia. I had rolled through each buki bloodline once and still got a repeat without even touching FE again. Send help pls.

So.... How are things?

#2 Aelin

Aelin

Chuunin

• TNR Advertisement Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 24 October 2018 - 09:52 PM

Username: Blink

Priority: High

Bug's Effects: Re rolled bloodlines and got Vaporia twice.

How the bug happened/how to reproduce: Tried rerolling buki bloodlines to get to Frostblade Executioner (his original bloodline) while being Infernal Reaper. Rolled Savage Hurricane -> Vaporia -> Endless erosion -> Vaporia. 

He was at work so I did the guidelines for him. Plz fix ty.

Edited by Aelin, 24 October 2018 - 09:52 PM.

13 Reasons Why I wasn't banned:

That smile, that damned smile

tumblr_noo7dpJ4Q61tp27a4o1_500.gif

#3 Lav

Lav

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 10:39 PM

I hope they fix this issue soon. It seems they haven't made a fail-safe when rolling for an offense-specific bloodline that prevents you from rolling a prior bloodline without going through every bloodline first. 

• Aelin likes this

#4 Pana

Pana

Phoenix King

• Administrator
  • 6090 posts
  • LocationKazama HQ, plotting more terror while feeding the evil Batcat.

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:01 PM

This is already there. There are 4 bloodlines in an offense, if you roll offense specific you get A>B>C>D. At that point the the cycle is done and it restarts at random for example B>D>A>C. Because of this end-of-cycle thing you can get the same bloodline twice in a row.

One can't get the same bloodline twice within a Cycle. 

da70a035141689477464498375_700wa_0.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users