1 reply to this topic

#1 Halcyon

Halcyon

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 07:57 AM

Suggestion Outline: Add collapsible sub-menus to crafting.

What would change: The layout of the crafting profession page.

How it would change: Sub-menus would be added to the crafting page, which would contain all crafting recipes that are related to one-another.
For example, all of the Grand Leather Armor recipes would be grouped together along with Studded leather straps, Studded leather, Studded Bonded Leather and Studded Repair kit, under the sub-menu "Grand Leather Armor".
So when the page is first opened all sub-menus would be collapsed, or there could even be a "lock" feature so you can lock certain sub-menus so they will always be opened when returning to the page.

How it benefits us: It would make regular and repetitive crafting more convenient especially for those on mobile.

Why it matters:With the current layout, if you wish to craft say a set of EJ Village Armor, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to craft materials, many times, and then once all materials are crafted you need to then scroll down to the bottom of the page to craft each individual armor piece.

Problems/concerns involved (if applicable):

Anything else relevant to your specific suggestion (if applicable): I'm not sure if this would be applicable to the other two crafting professions but I assume they could be grouped in a similar manner.

Edited by Halcyon, 21 September 2018 - 08:02 AM.

• argel999, Rakusai and Aelin like this

What's up my Glip Glops.

#2 Pana

Pana

Phoenix King

• Administrator
  • 6084 posts
  • LocationKazama HQ, plotting more terror while feeding the evil Batcat.

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:20 PM

Craft-page could do with some improvements, this is an improvement.

Accepted.

da70a035141689477464498375_700wa_0.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users