#1 Ronkiro

Ronkiro

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUncharted Territory

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

Hello people who know me and people who don't.

I just came here to remember fellows how the old days were, i just logged into game to check, and it really made me sad.

I started at Core 1, but never were a tryhard player. Playing mostly at weekends, so maybe no one noticed me before.

At the current Core, i started to play harder, and dedicated a lot of time to the game.

I've met a lot of people in those times, people who loved to troll with me, people who liked my way to be, people who simply hated me, people who made me a rival, but still had nothing against me, people who taught me, people who supported me, etc... And then, i look to the game now. It's dead, Jim... It's sad, isn't it? But that is not my point with this thread.

I just came here to thank all people, and to say that TNR was the best game that anyone could have ever played in their entire life. I am not joking. It provided me a perspective of life that most people couldn't, also structured my love for technologies and web development.

And saying that TNR was the best game had a reason that most of games nowadays lost. It had the need of friends. The need of other people, helping each other. The need of discussions, strategy... The real TNR was never inside of theninja-rpg.com, but was at people. People not even sleeping to destroy a village, coordinated attacks, people using strategy to help their village. People learning about browsers to make it as fast as possible, people creating ways to communicate... It all had a reason to TNR be the best game. TNR itself never was that, it was simple, no much updates on it. But people made it better.

And all i have to say here is, thanks for all the people that were here, liking me or not, you guys provided the best times of anyone's life.

And the real reason TNR is dead now, isn't that the game is bad, or that isn't updated, or that has no competitivity. The real reason is: People isn't socializing at it anymore. People reached their goals, there were nothing anymore that needed people. That is simple, and again, sad...

Yesterday was my birthday, now i am 20 years old, and i use TNR to apply my life. I look for friends, i socialize, i compete, i help and I HUG THEM.

I see a lot of people that is sad nowadays, depressive... Use TNR. Make your simple life better, with friends. TNR wouldn't be as awesome as it was if it didn't had people, same for life. Never forgetti the spaghetti ~

Even thinking that there is no reason anymore for TNR to exist, thanks everyone. Maybe we can play together again any soon. I really would like it.

Ronkiro

The fucker of your mom, shitposter and the one who made you read all that shit for nothing

• Albafica, saru, Rakusai and 1 other like this

#2 MOkami

MOkami

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUr mom lol.

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:52 PM

Thank you Ronkiro, very cool!

• Rakusai likes this
"Chinese businessmen love getting eaten"
~Faithy 2069

#3 saru

saru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • LocationSilence

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:58 AM

Every old fossil i used to "socialize" with quit, and never cared enough to talk with new guys.

I bet most oldies feel the same.

Most balanced game ever. Taijutsu beats all. Nothing makes sense.

#4 Albafica

Albafica

- The Batcat Admeanie -

• Administrator
  • 1592 posts
  • LocationKazama's HQ, swinging on Pan's right bicep

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:31 PM

I feel the same. :c

I miss active taverns, instead of discord servers...

Aku. Soku. Zan.

- Alba saving the world -

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit

- Masamune Hakuei -

(Day 758, still wishing Hawke was the main character of every.single.game. She just puts bad on assery.)

Banddragon, on 28 Mar 2017 - 5:10 PM, said:

snapback.png

Alba has no pic. Alba is sentient wind with long, perpetually flowing raven hair and an icy, unamused glare.

tumblr_mbdzixc4ho1qbbxa9o1_500.gif

#5 Evianon

Evianon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationSilence

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:32 PM

That was awesome post and I share a lot of your sentiment mate.

If c4 happens, I hope to see you there! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users