Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Suggestion Outline:
Option to create custom classes for jutsus

Suggestion Specifics:
What would change: coding to allow customization, saving, selection, and use of different classes

How it would change: added options in "my jutsu" tab for creation of jutsu classes

How it benefits us: (as, in the game, not how it makes your TNR training/raiding/whatever easier) between missions, EMs, raiding, et al, a user will find need of different jutsu for different occasions. This idea streamlines a player's ability to change jutsu for whatever action they are pursuing.

Why it matters: (a real reason, not "it makes sense" or "everyone would love it") Reduces time and effort involved with retagging jutsu, allowing for a more user friendly experience in a highly focused pvp rpg

Problems/concerns involved (if applicable): TNR *might* not currently be active enough to warrant the effort in coding, but could be an idea implemented in the future.

Anything else relevant to your specific suggestion (if applicable): I see this being a more relevant feature if the war system was reinstated, when you would quickly need to switch your jutsu set up from training/missions/EMs to defending your village/attacking other villages, more simply from a pve to pvp perspective.

I'm defining classes like "class 1" which would have 8 customizable jutsu slots, then class 2, 3, etc.

#2 Sorrow2

Sorrow2

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:05 PM

This is actually already a thing its callled "loadouts" but you can only use them when you have gold fed. 

• Eortis and KENSHlN like this

#3 KENSHlN

KENSHlN

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:15 PM

Making tags customizable could be an interesting strategy change indeed. I've actually thought about that myself before.

Unfortunately all this really does is add a bit more flavor to PvP. I might love to see something like this eventually, especially if people dig themselves further into the concept.

However, I see pve, clan/Anbu, and war updates the most crucial in stablising the slow death of this game.

-edit- I guess I misinterpreted the suggestion. xD

Edited by KENSHlN, 08 February 2018 - 09:17 PM.

#4 Sorrow2

Sorrow2

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:54 AM

Kenny xD 

go home, you are drunk. 

#5 Pana

Pana

Phoenix King

• Administrator
  • 6041 posts
  • LocationKazama HQ, plotting more terror while feeding the evil Batcat.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:23 PM

Very Drunk. Consider your post shot down Kenny xD

As Sorrow pointed out you can safe your Jutsu list if you have fed, in whatever sorting  you prefer. This is basically what you have here.

da70a035141689477464498375_700wa_0.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users