• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 drimer

drimer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

Actually, I don't know why I haven't asked this before, but does someone know why I'd have negative respect points?

"You have been a member for 130 days and currently have -149 respect points."

I did become an outlaw to see if it was worth it, but briefly afterwards I joined back the village, so that may have done it. But I was wondering that's actually right, and if there's anything I could do to reset them to zero.
  • mir2017lRasp and Edwardron like this

#2 Pana

Pana

Phoenix King

• Administrator
  • 6090 posts
  • LocationKazama HQ, plotting more terror while feeding the evil Batcat.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

-Killing allies reduces Respect points to as low as -50 (Could be 125, not 100% sure)

-Outlaws have negative Respect-point scale compared to village. They lose 1 respect/day in the Syndicate instead of gaining 1.

da70a035141689477464498375_700wa_0.gif

#3 drimer

drimer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:07 AM

Okay, thanks for that. Though from what I understand, that still doesn't explain how I could have ended up with -149 (actually it must've been much less, considering how long I've been in the village).

When you're an outlaw, you lose respect points only for syndicate, but it doesn't affect respect points in other villages, is that right?

#4 Ronkiro

Ronkiro

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUncharted Territory

Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:37 PM

Okay, thanks for that. Though from what I understand, that still doesn't explain how I could have ended up with -149 (actually it must've been much less, considering how long I've been in the village).

When you're an outlaw, you lose respect points only for syndicate, but it doesn't affect respect points in other villages, is that right?

It affects all villages. Being outlaw isn't good, ya know.

Edited by Ronkiro, 16 December 2017 - 06:37 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users