Creating a new world for brand new characters/accounts.
What would change:
There would be 2 worlds/servers. The first one would not be changed at all, but the new one would help attract new players.
How it would change:
I'm not an expert in that field, but I guess getting a new server or expanding the current one?
How it benefits us:
New players would be given a choice if they want to start the game on new server or the old one, or both. I think there would be much more "fair" PvP. Right now the only PvP I've seen was 6 battles when people killed me in one hit. It's important since, from what I've learned, this game is all about PvP. New players come and go, because after few days in the game they realize that it is impossible to catch up with older players without years of training and farming.
Why it matters:
1) It might bring more new players to the game.
2) Older players would be able to start fresh and wouldn't be concerned about boredom of endgame that much.
3) More players equals more additional funds for the game development.
4) More players equals more dynamic game economy.
5) There would be some actual wars between villages.
6) More interesting gameplay.
Problems/concerns involved (if applicable):
I'm not sure if you can afford this.
Anything else relevant to your specific suggestion (if applicable):
With the opening of the new server there should be an e-mail campaign informing all the previous players about the opening of the new server.