#1 Anerr

Anerr

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:26 AM

Suggestion Outline:

Creating a new world for brand new characters/accounts.

What would change:

There would be 2 worlds/servers. The first one would not be changed at all, but the new one would help attract new players.

How it would change:

I'm not an expert in that field, but I guess getting a new server or expanding the current one?

How it benefits us:

New players would be given a choice if they want to start the game on new server or the old one, or both. I think there would be much more "fair" PvP. Right now the only PvP I've seen was 6 battles when people killed me in one hit. It's important since, from what I've learned, this game is all about PvP. New players come and go, because after few days in the game they realize that it is impossible to catch up with older players without years of training and farming.

Why it matters:

1) It might bring more new players to the game.

2) Older players would be able to start fresh and wouldn't be concerned about boredom of endgame that much.

3) More players equals more additional funds for the game development.

4) More players equals more dynamic game economy.

5) There would be some actual wars between villages.

6) More interesting gameplay.

Problems/concerns involved (if applicable):

I'm not sure if you can afford this.

Anything else relevant to your specific suggestion (if applicable): 

With the opening of the new server there should be an e-mail campaign informing all the previous players about the opening of the new server. 

#2 Sorrow2

Sorrow2

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 02:46 PM

I'm a TNR veteran but i joined Core 3 late in the game because of real life stuff,I joined Feb 2016 and capped by Jan 2017 capping has never been easier then it is now, take advantage of global events low mission cooldown timers etc. Make sure you use ragebar to avoid being killed as often before you know it u'll be stronger, i know a few players that accounts are about a month old and already have a decent amount of kills under their belt. 

I think starting a new core would be a mistake personally. 

#3 Anerr

Anerr

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

I know that training is pretty fast (got almost 14 mil exp in 23 days), but my point is to make it "believable" for new players. The more players there are, the more fun we have. 

Why do you think it's a mistake? New server (or core - don't know which one's correct) would give some endgame players a possibility to create new account and new players would be able to also start not that far away from them. Let's look at other website based games, like Ogame. They create a new server every month or two and they always have more than 3-4k players (and a lot of them pay for the game).

I think it would be a great opportunity to increase the numbers of people online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users