No replies to this topic

#1 Koro

Koro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:29 AM

Suggestion Outline: Add a new page after accept chuunin exam attempt, and before

What would change: this warning before taking the chuunin exam and after

How it would change:
> Player clicks "Take chuunin exam"
> Gets the page with the typical lore thing, along with a bolded message explaining they will become avaliable for being targeted by PvP players.
And after they hit "take exam" which would include another explaination of PvP, and some links to possible manual page about pvp

How it benefits us: having players maybe last longer on tnr

Why it matters: I feel that most people quit tnr after getting to Chuunin, and getting chain killed by end game jounin.

Problems/concerns involved (if applicable):
None

Anything else relevant to your specific suggestion (if applicable): The warning would be right on the same page as the confirmation for the chuunin exam.
And again after pressing the "Take chuunin exam" button.

The warning would be a simple maybe bolded sentence stating what can be expected when becoming a chuunin.
And helpful suggestions at the same time; such as

- Suggesting to train out of the village or in the Uncharted.
- Possible links to a rage bar? (Doubt it since its not tnr made)
- Suggestions to the manual for chuunins life
Because there is many things that i could list
>about tracking.
>The importance of sleeping as soon as you enter the village.
Just to name a few
(or I could make a page in the manual to go along with this suggestion, and it could be linked in the warning page)

-Basically a short paragraph with more details on how to Survive the PvP life of a beginning chuunin.

*But all in all, I feel this double layered warning would make new people look into what the PvP life is like, and maybe have them make the proper preparations for it.

Edited by Koro, 14 July 2017 - 05:56 AM.

• Rakusai and Ronkiro like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users