17 replies to this topic

#1 Koro

Koro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:09 PM

When can we expect the next one to appear?

I know alot of people wanting to jump to a different village, but would rather pay with reps than lose their respect points and occupation levels

• Rakusai likes this

Reason why I was banned

Since the inoculation of this world, neither truth nor lies have existed. Only authoritative reality. Regardless, every being in this world lives misrecognizing only convenient “facts” as truth. This is because they have no other way to live. However, for the powerless who make up the majority of this world, the inconvenient “facts” they affirm through themselves is entirely the truth.

#2 ReploidZero

ReploidZero

• TNR Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 08:50 AM

I mean...I'm sitting Shine again with 150 respect days, and that kinda stings. XD
  • Koro likes this
Posted Image

#3 KENSHlN

KENSHlN

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

Should be a feature. Not just an event.
Any extra revenue for tnr is a good thing.
  • Koro likes this

#4 saru

saru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationSilence

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

This is kinda double edged, where majoraty of riders(or active ppl) will jump all newbs will follow. We will end up with one huge village and 4 empty wastelands.

It cannot be a feature, game will be dead'ed'ed then usual.

• Keyla and SayszarTempest like this

Most balanced game ever. Taijutsu beats all.

#5 Keyla

Keyla

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationEating. Emptying Pana's fridge

Posted 15 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

I mean...I'm sitting Shine again with 150 respect days, and that kinda stings. XD

*Kicks Zero out*

Fixed~ 

1486881_744533975621759_8789441768983054

#6 Cedzen

Cedzen

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1369 posts
  • LocationHorizon

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:08 AM

I mean the original issue I think was because people would flock to the village with the most regen but since regen is lolhigh these days who knows what the current rationale is beyond inertia. Maybe worth looking into, maybe not.

• damonkey91 and Rakusai like this

#7 Koro

Koro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:50 AM

Yes, especially since Summons are being re-worked on again. I'm sure alot of people want to move to the village with the summon of their choice. 

Edited by Koro, 25 June 2017 - 03:50 AM.

Reason why I was banned

Since the inoculation of this world, neither truth nor lies have existed. Only authoritative reality. Regardless, every being in this world lives misrecognizing only convenient “facts” as truth. This is because they have no other way to live. However, for the powerless who make up the majority of this world, the inconvenient “facts” they affirm through themselves is entirely the truth.

#8 KENSHlN

KENSHlN

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

Yes....everyone shall join for teh dragon!!

#9 Rakusai

Rakusai

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • LocationPana's spy network hideout

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:22 AM

Wished I can travel to Samui or Konoki without taking a hit on my medic levels  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Challenge accepted!
tenor.gif

#10 Aelin

Aelin

Chuunin

• TNR Advertisement Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:27 PM

Even just for social reasons, it's pretty nice to make trips to other villages.

There will be always something that limits this option, but I've always liked that suggestion :P

Reasons Why I wasn't banned:

I sleep with the Head Mod hue

tumblr_noo7dpJ4Q61tp27a4o1_500.gif

#11 Koro

Koro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:43 AM

Shameless bump

Reason why I was banned

#12 Nepgear

Nepgear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationHyper Dimension

Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:17 AM

Shameless bump

What, you want to leave us already? >_>

#13 Koro

Koro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:01 AM

What, you want to leave us already? >_>

After the great warm welcome it really does pain me to leave

Reason why I was banned

#14 Ven

Ven

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

Personal opinion and purely hypothesis, but I doubt this feature will ever return except maybeee as a one time thing for some kind of big event(I doubt that too). However actually saying that it's not coming back will just cause a giant ruckus/heated argument among all the pro-village hop people, so I don't think that you'll ever get an official response.

Either it happens or it doesn't. It's well known there's a demand for it, but it's not well known what the consequences could be for the game itself. Literal deserted villages, nobody to kill, players who get bored and quit(more often), even worse new player retention in actual dead villages, a power village stronger than old Samui that sucks the life from the game, etc. On the flip side it could also revitalize the game because people would be where they want and play more? Not too sure about that but maybe it could help.

I feel like there was a good reason this feature was disabled, honestly. Just trust the staff's judgment and try to see both sides of the issue and realize they can't always level with you on this type of thing. 

Hell, maybe I'm wrong and there's just some wonky code they haven't fixed yet, or an event they're planning that isn't ready. Either way, it's not something that they aren't aware of so try to be patient and understand it's not a simple issue.

#15 damonkey91

damonkey91

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

Personal opinion and purely hypothesis, but I doubt this feature will ever return except maybeee as a one time thing for some kind of big event(I doubt that too). However actually saying that it's not coming back will just cause a giant ruckus/heated argument among all the pro-village hop people, so I don't think that you'll ever get an official response.

Either it happens or it doesn't. It's well known there's a demand for it, but it's not well known what the consequences could be for the game itself. Literal deserted villages, nobody to kill, players who get bored and quit(more often), even worse new player retention in actual dead villages, a power village stronger than old Samui that sucks the life from the game, etc. On the flip side it could also revitalize the game because people would be where they want and play more? Not too sure about that but maybe it could help.

I feel like there was a good reason this feature was disabled, honestly. Just trust the staff's judgment and try to see both sides of the issue and realize they can't always level with you on this type of thing. 

Hell, maybe I'm wrong and there's just some wonky code they haven't fixed yet, or an event they're planning that isn't ready. Either way, it's not something that they aren't aware of so try to be patient and understand it's not a simple issue.

Okay, since you gave this the most attention i'll talk to you lol. No I don't believe this will revive anything, moves like this only stir up whats already in the pot. Moves like this are what generations of TNR staff have been calling "updates" and it's grinding my gears because a decade later they're still talking about "shit TNR is dead for a fourth time, lets rework the numbers maybe new players will blah blah blah" no... That's not why TNR is dead... The good reason it was disabled was exactly what you just said, Samui pulled a Horizon and squaded up with botters n glitchers n took over the game. If the feature comes back now, the same thing will happen except since YOU GUYS are all capped, the spread will be a lil more even but will leave at least one village looking like Shine.

It'll return because theres literally nothing else for players to sink money into anymore. Most likely with the rest of the lolupdates so it can look like something actually changed. xD This you can quote me on, it coming back.

The problem is that the concept of TNR is too linear lol. This, along with whatever else your staff is cooking up will do the same thing as every other lolupdate man... v_v it'll stir up some ArChArY and ConTroVerSY for like two weeks max with the same ass players we been messing with for years then back into a ditch TNR goes...

• Koro likes this

This game has long lost its integrity...

Posted Image

#16 Koro

Koro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:56 AM

Ah, its nice to see the opinion of someone who isnt nep/ Val.

Big refresher

Edited by Koro, 09 July 2017 - 07:06 AM.

Reason why I was banned

#17 Evianon

Evianon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationSilence

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

This is like a drop in the ocean considering game is not even playable right now. But if we pretend that other stuff than lag matters, I think it's not bad for a linear game to get its stuff stirred up every so often. Many games are linear, many do that. Good for them.

Liven things up and fix lag pls.

#18 Cedzen

Cedzen

Jounin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1369 posts
  • LocationHorizon

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:16 AM

Lol tbh TNR has lived long past its shelf life and it is too under resourced for the kind of revival people been talkin about like the second coming of Jesus
  • Koro, damonkey91 and Rakusai like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users