• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:08 AM

Yo.

Don't really know how to do this so I'll do it in Q&A form

(WARNING: INCOMING SAPPY SHIT STORM)

giphy.gif

As much of a surprise is to you guys, it's a surprise to me. After this post, I will be packing my bags in from this lifestyle and go on my way to find a new one.

The reason? Honestly speaking... I can't give one...

I can't say that having a job has made it harder for me to get on, or preparing for exams has put alot of stress on me. If i had to make up the reason on the spot... it would probably be because it would be much harder for me to leave when I really need to. Making this abrupt leave will probably leave many people in shock rather than letting them prepare for a deadline date.

Do you think all your work on TNR will be wasted? Absolutely Fucking Not

I remember watching my older sibling play this game when I was in 5th grade or some shit like that. Maybe it was core 1 or 2 but this shit looked dope. Stroll pass 3-4 years, I find myself learning that Core 2 is coming to an end and core 3 was just around the corner.

Core 3 comes along and it has been a blast. Every aspect from bloodlines to shitty bugs have really made this game an important part of my life. I will always remember waking up in the middle of the night to get those 2 missions that would get me my 8/8 missions per day. I will always remember how I got onto the top 10 leaderboards for pvp. And finally, I will always remember the people who have made all this possible for a person in highschool. (Yup. Surprise of the Century. Old man senpai is actually the youngest of em all)

Does that mean your account will be deleted? Lmao no. Do I look like Yaseen?

I just changed my password using a random password generator. Just copy and pasted it onto the password changer. Gave my trusted friend the password and deleted my possession of it. If I really need to come back, I will use forgot password to regain my status. (Or just pester the fuck out of Pana by blasting everything I can in his direction)

So without TNR, what do you plan to do?

Most likely do something with the word "bake". Picture it how you please. Also I got a school shit to run because El Presidente status.

Are you a weeabo?

Sadly no. Im an otaku.

(OH GOD HERE IT COMES: SUPER SAPPY SHIT NOW)

Is there anyone who you want to notice before you leave?

Lol yes. And Ill do it by village because there are alot of people to organize through.

Konoki: I'd like to thank:

Akum- We kage'd pretty hard together when you-know-who dun goofed.

EsDeath- Scary silent lady who always killed me

Legendary- *Obligatory Avy Maker thanks goes here*

Llawliet-"train hard!"

Shine: I'd like to thank:

Nellis - We know your real name PROJECT: N3LL15

Kuyascorp- Guy i probably spelt the name wrong but annoying to catch

Ismira: Lolli :)

Silence: I'd like to thank:

Nexi - Don't really know how this one happened. But im glad it did. Can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me. You may not notice it. but i did :)

Prince - "Guy with same BL who attacks me occasionally and kills me #1" Thanks for always helping me out with bloodline stuff.

Naix - Thanks for alerting me when people were attacking. You should definitely rep the deadpool avy more. Glad I was able to ally with you even when we got butt-stuffed.

Killua - Sorry for bailing out on the plan. But thanks alot for covering when I needed it.

Evianon- Welcome back to core 3 (even thought that was like 4 months ago). Hope silence cfh can get to Samui lvl OP'ness

CupCakeCult- Thanks for healing me back in Shroud. Keep on healing noobs!

Purringle- "Diplo Noob#1" You're pretty cool guy. I like you.

TakuyaDrini: Lord of the Bundle of Sticks. Thanks for making this journey a memorable one

Sten & Nep- "Diplo Noob #2 & #3" Grats on being monsters to newbies. Keep it up.

Authiel- "Go Away Senpai" Sorry(not sorry) for attacking you xP

Ronkiro- "Small Sprout #1/ Diplo Noob #4" Hope you're your still running that newspaper (if you ever did... i forgot lol)

Mitty/Kavewolf-Wish I talked to you two more....

Samui: Id like to thank:

Titus- "One-Liner PM Guy" Thanks for dealing with my shit. Sorry that i wont be competing against you any more.

Cassanova- Thanks for being a total bro. Hope you use my tatertot recipe well.

Gengar- You have way too much shit. Wish you the best here. Thanks for everything.

River- Sorry about not telling you this before hand Dx but thanks for being awesome. Keep the PS Jounin alive!

Zaje- "CFH scrub #1" THE STUN GODS HAVE BESTOWED THEIR JUDGEMENT.

Evoli- "CFH scrub#2" Mythical pokemons are out. You should get yours

TukNuk- "CFH scrub#3" Keep on delivering content or shit like that

Nagarochi- "CFH scrub#4" Welcome back ^_^ Sorry that you never got to cfh on me :P

Sheele- "DiploNoob#4" You think I forgot you? Guess again xP

SarahMcgee- ^same goes to you. Leave noobs alone.

Chyralistar and alt- "Leave me alone dude #1" / "CFH scrub #5" Thanks for making raiding memorable xD

Mfjbay- "Ill quit if updates don't come out" xD Thanks for also teaching me the Bloodline

Akali- "Healing Person #1" One of the most Reliable healers. Keep on doing you.

Soek- "Mr. Right-in-the-feels" You should really stop greasing me about ranking Dx. Sorry about not meeting your standards (just like my dad) -.-

ReploidZero- "The OG StunGod"- You stun wayyyy to much xD. Congrats on being the only water tai to beat everyone ^_^

And not but not least, Shroud:

Shikayaru- I cannot thank you enough. You are the reason why I have succeeded in this core. Thanks for everything you have done for me. I could always rely on you and kapp for advice. Sorry I couldn't surpass you.

Sigi & Mes- You probably wont read this but you were the first of many teachers. Sorry for not continuing on your legacy as much as I intended.

Kappjo- Kapptain! The impregnable wall. Thanks for helping me out alongside shik. I could always count on you and him and i wish you the best of luck.

Noah- Welcome back dude :) Sorry i wont be there for a while. But if i come back, we have alot of cfh ground to cover :)

Koro- Thanks for everything you have done in helping me in Shroud. Grats on Kage and i wish you the best of luck. Sorry that i wont be seeing the late game :(

Soap- My Legacy Holder. Congrats on getting this far by yourself. Im hella proud that you were the one to surpass my expectations. Hope you can teach the next group of noobs. Sorry that i cant answer your cfh anymore....

Phayde- "GanjaMan" Thanks for making me hate DOTA like no other xD. Sorry that I gotta leave you with the pot house all by yourself

ThunderCat/ Calc2- Somehow despite all the shit you gave me, you are defintely one to remember. Sorry that i gotta go but dam son you dank.

Darken/ FA- Legendary old gramps. Thanks for making the first TNR wikia that brought me back into this game when i was a wee little lad. I ship that shit.

FallenSaint- "Silent Person #2" Grats on being number 1 of shroud. Hope you continue being a beast.

Vesyr- Im not a white weeaboo. Im an asian otaku

Zaki- We didnt talk much but you were strong xD

Yanch- "Laggy cfh" Thanks for making your fails the funniest shit ive seen in a while.

Others:

Pana- Thanks for not putting me in "garbage status"

WolfPack- thanks for dealing with the tears of many whiners including myself

Alba- Sorry for bringing up Trash Talk threads. (But it honestly was a good idea)

Terr- Thanks for this wonderful game youve made that has been a real big part of my life.

Any last words?

Tnr has been a great journey for me. It has had its fair share of ups and downs, successes and failures, and some bomb ass people. Everyone here has made an impact on me and I cant thank you guys enough!

Final Question: Will You Return?

Probably will but when? I dunno.

But either way, i should be able to cfh if everything goes accordingly. (Pana pls)

Aaaaaannnnnnd with that, all i can say is:

Farewell TNR!

Senpai will notice you.....

Another time!~

^_^

Edited by Senpai, 13 March 2016 - 09:36 AM.

• Rakusai, Purringles, ShiroYasha and 1 other like this

senpai_by_surura-d6rr6q9.gif

#2 Purringles

Purringles

Chuunin

• TNR Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:24 AM

NOOOOO SENPAAIIIIII ;_____;

You were the funniest fucker to date I had found on TNR, don't go buh-reakin muh heart now. We never got to cook rice together..

I will leave this here as a Thank you for making me laugh during these few months of playing together.. D:

Thank you Senpai, notice me please.

Spoiler

Edited by Purringles, 08 February 2016 - 10:25 AM.

- Purr

... and meow and things. KAYO!!

Spoiler

#3 Sten

Sten

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationNearby

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:42 AM

Goodbye, Senpai! ;~; Hope you succeed in your RL stuff.

Spoiler

#4 GroX

GroX

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 10:49 AM

sayonara... sensei

im not crying... im the proud student of my sensei and ill stand strong to the end like he did

• ShiroYasha likes this

#5 Rakusai

Rakusai

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationPana's spy network hideout

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:15 AM

H1yXpKe.png

• ShiroYasha likes this

Challenge accepted!
judith-620x454.jpg

#6 Naix

Naix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between heaven and hell

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:03 PM

Holy shit, Senpai is quitting...

#7 ThunderCat

ThunderCat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:08 PM

Now I have no one to talk one piece treasure cruise with ;____;

giphy.gif

#8 Evoli

Evoli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:27 PM

you were always a great senpai doing your best to notice everyone, thanks for all the derps. <3

#9 saru

saru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSilence

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:30 PM

Another one bites the dust...

Most balanced game ever. Taijutsu beats all. Nothing makes sense.

#10 Soek

Soek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:41 PM

tXHx6mk.jpg

i saw your old post it makes me sooo sad :(

Anyway, I forgive that you can't meet my expectation.. You still have long way to go until you understand it... You're a dense motherfucker afterall...

Wish you a very good life young man  :)

• Rakusai, Purringles and Sten like this

Spoiler

#11 MOkami

MOkami

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUr mom lol.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 09:00 PM

Woohoo, goodbye forever Senpai! May you rest in pepperoni. < 3

"Chinese businessmen love getting eaten"
~Faithy 2069

#12 ReploidZero

ReploidZero

• TNR Moderator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:00 AM

A fellow Taijutsu expert has left us...it is truely a sad day.

Posted Image

#13 takuyadrini

takuyadrini

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 04:53 PM

Damn, i didn't even notice you weren't noticing me, Senpai-Kouhai-chan. I even had to log this damn forum account. Farewell senpai, until a flag get us together again. Yours truly, not taco.

• Purringles and Sten like this

#14 Ronkiro

Ronkiro

Chuunin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • LocationUncharted Territory

Posted 25 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

I won't say anything because he forgot muh name >:C

Edit: Now that he edited i can say something (even he still forgetting me)

Notice me again senpai!!!! I will be waiting for being noticed...

Return soon, fgt that forgets the people :C bro! TNR will be waiting for you to return to the game

Edited by Ronkiro, 28 February 2016 - 09:28 PM.

• Senpai likes this

#15 Wolfpack16

Wolfpack16

AlbaEsNumeroUno!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1239 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 09:49 PM

I liked your whining the most, because I cherished your input and we would always talk about dumb crap. Good luck with your journey...you shall always be my MANLY SENPAI~

~Wolfy

🔥I threw myself into fire🔥 

🔥into her🔥

🔥and let myself burn🔥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users