Ninja Info Card
childlike_overconfidence_by_kitsumomochi

Personal

Name: Momochi, Kitsu

Height: 4'8"

Weight: 95 Pounds

Element: Katon

Language: Sati, Common

Appearance: A child with the looks of deviance. He has dirty tan spiked hair that is slicked backwards. It is short, and has black tips on it. It is colored almost like it was meant to break up his outline when seeing him in the wilderness. He has a dark tattoo around his eyes that swirl down around his cheeks. The tattoos frame his flashing, shifting eyes that are a flashing holographic gold and rust colored. To finish his head, he has 3 silver studs in his left ear, and 2 bar piercings in his right ear.

His body is shown off by his unwillingness to wear a shirt most of the time, showing off a slim but in shape body and arms, giving off an air that he is an experienced fighter. His body has a few swirling tattoos on it as well, that match his eye tattoos. He usually wears a pair of hakama that are a sandy brown color. They have a belt with a few pouches at waist level. Around his ankles, he has his pants taped down in a classic shinobi style, with light grey material for his shoes that is lightweight and flexible. The souls are thin and made of a soft rubber to allow for excellent grip.

Social

Class: Shinobi

Village: Yugegakure

Statistics

Level:

Level 5 [0/50]

Ninjutsu D
Genjutsu D
Taijutsu D C
Seals D
Strength D C
Speed D C B
Intelligence D
Endurance D
Stamina D C

D Rank Missions: 0
C Rank Missions: 0
B Rank Missions: 0
A Rank Missions: 0
S Rank Missions: 0

D Rank Crimes: 0
C Rank Crimes: 0
B Rank Crimes: 0
A Rank Crimes: 0
S Rank Crimes: 0

History

Background: In a small town south of the Ruins of Sato, there lived a Noble. The Noble collected taxes from the people of the city, and if they couldn't pay, they would work it off, one way or another through physical labor or other means. In this small city, lived Kitsu's father. The tax collector.

His father went door to door gathering taxes, and taking a cut for himself as payment, and kidnapping those who were unable to pay. When Kitsu was born, his father became more compassionate for the people of the city. He began to ask nicely if they had the money to pay. He also found out how to deal with the lairs.

His father taught Kitsu how to steal, how to lie, and how to break into a house. He taught him to steal, and to be stealthy. And arguably most importantly, he was taught how to defend himself from others, by teaching his son how to fight with martial arts from many disciplines. It was a good setup. Wealth, power, and fame. However, one day there was a drastic change.

The father and his son, Kitsu, woke up to the sound of an angry crowd brewing in the village. The noble was strung up by a rope around his neck, and someone was tossing gold coins out of his window, while another person was throwing paper money out of the other. An overthrow of the Noble that left him dead. Kitsu's father decided it was time to leave. Fast. They packed up with only their money and fled the city.

They ended up residing in the major city of Yugegakure, his father knowing it's location from having business there before. Hopefully they would be safe among the large populous, along with changing their name to Momochi instead of the previous name which, for safety sake will not be mentioned. There they hoped to live under the watchful eye of the Kage, where they would live in peace. Kitsu's father enrolled the young martial artist thief into the ninja academy, where he graduated quickly and became a genin, in the ninja army of the Kage.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 07 September 2015 - 12:12 PM.

#2 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAt the rave, swinging my tail to the beat~<3

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:31 AM

Inventory

- 4 small knives (2 on his waist, 2 on his ankles)
- 1 10 feet coil of wire
- 20 Shuriken
- 10 Kunai
- 2 Brass Knuckles
- Lockpick Set (Rolled up for ease of carry)
- 1 Net (rolled up in a pack on his leg)

- 3 Radios (headset)
- 1 Katana

- 1 Wakizashi

- 1 Tanto
- 2 Sets of Nekode (each set is 5 claws, one for each hand)

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 07 September 2015 - 11:47 PM.

#3 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

Jutsu and Abilities

NINJUTSU
 D RANK(1/10)

Spoiler

GENJUTSU

TAIJUTSU
D Rank (2/20)
Spoiler

C Rank (4/10)
Spoiler

Edited by RyouKachi, 11 October 2015 - 11:22 AM.

#4 ChocoboCharm

ChocoboCharm

Wark!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:11 PM

First of all welcome to the site! We are happy to have you over here.

Village: Yugegakure

Statistics

Just a nitpick here but this could be spaced out so it isn't smushed.

Level:

Ninjutsu D
Genjutsu D
Taijutsu D C
Seals D
Strength D C
Speed D C
Intelligence D
Endurance D
Stamina D C

You're missing your level and your stats are that of someone level 4 not 5 so you're missing one stat. As a genin you'd be level 5 with the new character promo. So it should look like this:

Level: 5 [0/25 exp]

I'll wait for more since this is still a WIP

Kweh! - RPC Status Thread

Chocobo Forest - WIP Thread

Language Key - Common (Comic Sans MS), Sati (Purple), Nagarian (Navy), Rikuhuu (Dark Orange), Hyougaan (Turquoise), Konoi (Dark Green), Kauhi [Dark Red], Ikimono Benkou (Violet), Inner Thoughts (italicized)

#5 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

Oopsies, sorry. Thought I added that in hahaha. I over looked the level, and I could have swore I counted the stats right...thanks for that. It should be all good to crit now.

Also this is not a Work in Progress. I have a lot of planned jutsu for him, and no interest in genjutsus. I have also very little interest in Ninjutsu. So as far as it's concerned, he's ready to be accepted or critted.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 07 September 2015 - 07:43 AM.

#6 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 07 September 2015 - 09:32 AM

1. According to your history, Kitsu Momochi isn't your real name. So, this will come under the alias section and you need to mention your real name under the name section. Of course, you can introduce yourself to everyone using your alias and no one will know your true name unless they did extensive research on you. However, for OOC purposes, we will need your real name.
2. You'll need 50 exp to get to level 6 from level 5. So, it should be, "Level 5 [0/50 Exp]".
3. If this is a new character, you get 3 D-ranked jutsus in Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu. The rest, you need to train for. So, no C-ranked jutsus.
4. Your inventory is filled with custom items. I believe you need to apply for these as custom weapons and items because changes to battle items are not just aesthetic.
5. The hidden villages are well hidden, especially in the current years because they are relatively new. I would like you to elaborate on how your RPC and his father managed to find Yugegakure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ryuzaki Yamamoto
Bandless | Lvl. 19

Misa Yamaguchi [WIP]
Yama Genin | Lvl. 5

Hatsuharu Akimoto
Yuge AS | Lvl. 1

#7 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:10 PM

1. When a name is legally changed it is no longer an alias. Therefore, I will keep my name as is. No alias.

2. Fixed the level issues.

3. Fixed this issue as well. I did not know that global jutsu had to be trained. Seems ridiculous to me, but fine.

4. This is not true. I have NO custom items worthy of being apped. I have simple items that are very ordinary. The only one I have a lengthy description for is the Karambit knives which are simply curved knives. They are not normally seen or known about as that name so I described a traditional appearance as was found on a martial arts website, but rewritten to avoid plagiarism. I have no chakra abilities, and no special mechanisms on any of them. If you want me to waste everyone's time by apping a sword that looks like a tonfa, I will, or a chain with a blade on it, I will, or gloves with claws and grip pads (which I can buy at the local hardware store and glue some claws on) I will. Otherwise, I do not think that I need to app them because the are all purely simple weapons with simple functions.

5. Lastly, I don't think I should have to be so descript in my history as to explain why he knows where the village is. He is an inhabitant of the same country as the village. I know where my country's capital is. Why wouldn't they? BUT, I will add in something to substantiate the movement. Fixed it by adding that his father had done business there before.

ADDITION: This post may sound hostile upon rereading it, but it was not meant to be. This post was made with all due respect, but I simply needed to debate your thoughts. Apologies in advance for no offense was meant.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 07 September 2015 - 12:17 PM.

#8 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

1. This is fine as long as you don't use your old name for something.

4. There is a reason why we have the simple, common weapons added to the global lists. If we are going to allow changes in their appearances, we will have to define what is simply aesthetic and what isn't, and that's going to become an elaborate subjective discussion for every such changes. Please understand that an item doesn't warrant an application only if it has chakra-based abilities or special mechanisms. Even slight changes in design could enable the weapon to do things that it couldn't do otherwise. For example, that custom kunai you have linked have jagged edges. Stab it at someone's abdomen and pull it out, it's going to rip off stuff while it is being pulled out. A normal kunai wouldn't be able to do that.
You should remember that I allowed your other character to possess various things in his inventory that weren't applied for. I allowed those because they are non-combat stuff. I'm afraid I can't make similar exceptions to weapons and combat items. If you wish, we could wait for another mod's opinion on this.

5. You are confusing capital and hidden village. Water Country's capital is Asawara. Yugegakure is its hidden village (secret military base?). I doubt you know your country's secret military bases. Haha! Anyway, this isn't that big an issue.

EDIT: No offense taken. :)

Edited by Raun, 07 September 2015 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ryuzaki Yamamoto
Bandless | Lvl. 19

Misa Yamaguchi [WIP]
Yama Genin | Lvl. 5

Hatsuharu Akimoto
Yuge AS | Lvl. 1

#9 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:48 PM

Hey, I know where area 51 is, and that's 'secret' haha. Either way, since these were aesthetically different, I have changed them to the 'global accepted' versions. Hope this solves all the problems. Thanks for working with me on this. I'm still not used to the new rules since my last time here.

EDIT: His old name would be used as a plot mission, such as the villagers finding him, but I don't plan on mentioning a name on the mission, just that the villagers from his old village figured it out. *shrugs* I have no interest in using an alias now or ever.

Edited by Kitsu Momochi, 07 September 2015 - 11:50 PM.

#10 Raun

Raun

Genin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSeichi

Posted 08 September 2015 - 01:07 AM

Full_Stamp.png

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image