ninja-1.jpg

Personal

Name: Adachi Miyamoto

Alias: None

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 140 lbs

Element: Fire

Language: Common 

Appearance: Adachi stands tall at 5'9". He has jet black hair that he often leaves hanging and piercing emerald eyes. His physique is built, but lean, prioritizing speed and maneuverability over raw strength. He has a scar on his cheek from an accident he had when he was a young boy. His nose is slightly crooked from a broken nose he received during a fight with a fellow student during his time at the Academy. His usual attire consists of a grey undershirt with a black vest on top that extends past his waist and is secured by a rope belt. He wears long black sleeves on his arms. He wears a crimson scarf around his neck.

Social

Class: Shinobi

Village
Kawagakure, Sun Country

Statistics

Level: Level 5 [0/50 EXP] 

Ninjutsu D C
Genjutsu D
Taijutsu D
Seals D C B
Strength D
Speed D C 
Intelligence D C 
Endurance D
Stamina D

D Rank Missions: 0
C Rank Missions: 0
B Rank Missions: 0
A Rank Missions: 0
S Rank Missions: 0

D Rank Crimes: 0
C Rank Crimes: 0
B Rank Crimes: 0
A Rank Crimes: 0
S Rank Crimes: 0

History

Background:

The Beginning

Kinsei Miyamoto and Chiro Namatame. These were Adachi's parents. They were the leaders of a small band of thieves that called themselves the Grey Hand. They committed petty theft, mainly. Never scoring anything more than 1500 ryo per job. They stole mainly out of necessity. The band was filled with beggars and outcasts with hardly a coin to their name. When Chiro found out she was pregnant, the two parents began to seriously think about their lives. In the end, they decided to leave their son on the doorstep of an orphanage in Kawagakure, with nothing but a letter telling them their son's name. They figured that a life in an orphanage was better than a life as a wanted criminal. They intend to come back for their son when he comes of age. Then he can choose the life he wants to live.

Adachi's Orphanage Years

Adachi was found on the doorstep of the orphanage by a kindly old man who worked there named Mio, a former Shinobi who was forced into retirement due to his age and a crippling injury he received while on a mission. Adachi was different than the other children growing up. He often had a hard time making friends due to his drive to one day become a real ninja. He took this dream after hearing story after story from Mio about his days traveling to foreign lands and assassinating high ranking criminal warlords. Adachi decided that he had no time for friends. Training so that he could one day get into the Academy was the most important thing to him. He was ridiculed by some of the other children. He didn't care though. To him, his dream was all he had. He spent day and night training to be a ninja until his knuckles and knees were bloody rather than playing ninja like the other children did. Adachi grew closer to Mio over the years. The old ninja often stated how much Adachi reminded him of himself at that age. Unsurprisingly, Mio, who had no children of his own, adopted Adachi, deciding that if he could no longer be the best Shinobi he could be, he would enable Adachi to do so.

Years Leading up to the Academy

Life with Mio was often rough. While the old man had a kind demeanor about him most of the time, when it came to training, he fit every stereotype of a drill sergeant one could think of. Once the training started, Mio was no longer Adachi's friend. He was his teacher and he was determined to mold Adachi into a model Shinobi. The training was mainly focused on bettering Adachi's athletic potential. The training was difficult, but it only served to temper Adachi's desire to one day become a ninja. Imagine Adachi's surprise and delight when he was accepted into the Academy. The path he desired was finally open to him. He was one step closer to his dream, and he would achieve it at any cost.

The Academy

In the Academy, Adachi was a model student. He kept up with his training at home of course, but with the added benefit of his training at the Academy. Early on, it was clear that he had an affinity for Ninjutsu. He excelled in that regard and that gave him much confidence. He was so proud when he learned his first Jutsu. It was nothing special, just the Clone Jutsu, but it was still a major achievement in his eyes. This only served to deepen his desire. Adachi later passed the Genin Exam with flying colors. He had finally done it. All of his hard work and dedication had finally paid off. He at last achieved his dream of becoming a ninja.

Sample Post:

Many beads of sweat trickled down the ten-year old Adachi's face. This made 1537 times he struck this wooden post. The face of the wood was severely worn away from many hours of training.

"Once more!" The elderly man with a cane ordered. This was Mio, Adaci's 70 year-old adopted father. A former Shinobi in the village. 

"But Sensei!" Adachi called out breathlessly. "I'm so tired! Can't I go inside and rest? Haven't I done good enough?" Mio wasn't officially Adachi's Sensei. Adachi wasn't even in the Academy yet. But the old man had earned Adachi's respect, and since the man agreed to train him, Adachi figured that it would only be right to call him "Sensei". The old man hadn't objected to it yet.

"You dare to aspire to be a ninja with that attitude? I've seen s**t that will make you cry and cower in fear! If you don't train as hard as you can now, you'll be killed within a week! Especially with punches like those! Are your arms made of noodles? Come on! Just 500 more! If you don't get it done within the hour, so help me, you will run 1000 laps around the village! Now go!"

The threat of even more physical activity served to waken Adachi's aching and tired muscles. "Yes Sensei! Thank you Sensei!" He then went back to pounding on the post. The wrappings around his fists didn't help much, as was evidenced by the crimson blood soaking through them. Just 500 more, than he could have dinner. That roast duck was calling to him. 

Edited by King Waffle (Adachi), 11 September 2015 - 11:12 PM.

Adachi Miyamoto, Genin of the Shroud Village

#2 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:53 PM

Inventory

1. Kunai [10]
2. Shuriken [10]

Edited by King Waffle (Adachi), 10 September 2015 - 01:39 AM.

#3 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:54 PM

NINJUTSU

D-RANK 

• Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique] 
    Requirements: None.
    Description: A ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. These clones can be easily distinguished by persons with dōjutsu. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones do not have shadows and will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (i.e. won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.). Bushin are intangible, so they cannot preform jutsu nor cause damage of any kind. Bushin cannot speak and are dispelled with one solid hit. More then one Bushin may be created with one usage of this jutsu so long as the cost is scaled proportionally. (5 Bushins created is 5x the normal cost)

• Katon: Kemuri Shiryoku no Jutsu [Fire Release: Smoke Sight Technique]
    Requirements: None
    Description: After using a few handseals, the user focuses chakra to his or her eyes. This allows the user to see through smoke, no matter the color or thickness of said smoke. However, smoke will still make the user cough and eventually cause suffocation, so one must be careful using this jutsu.

• Katon: Hotsuba [Fire Release: Fire Spit]
    Description: The user would spit a small puff of flame from their mouth to help ignite anything that is flammable. It can be used offensivly, but due to it's size it is not very damaging.

GENJUTSU

D-RANK

• Magen: Onsui Tamashii [Demonic Illusion: Heated Soul]

Description: The opponent sudden feels very hot, enough to fool the body into making them sweat profusely.
    Post Duration: 1 post.

• Kogiiku [Cheap Trick]
    Requirements: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique], Object similar in size to the user.
    Description: After forming the necessary handseals the user casts the genjutsu upon their opponent. The technique causes an object of the user's choice that is also similar in size to the user to seem identical in looks to the user. This often results in the opponent attacking the object. The downside to the technique is that it lasts a very short amount of time and if the opponent does not rush in to attack the dummy it will wear off.
    Post Duration: 2 posts.

• Magen: Onsui Tamashii [Demonic Illusion: Heated Soul]
    Description: The opponent sudden feels very hot, enough to fool the body into making them sweat profusely.
    Post Duration: 1 post.

TAIJUTSU

D-RANK

• Urutora Panchi [Ultra punch]
    Requirement: None
    Description: The user of this technique runs at full speed in a straight line. When the user is close enough, he/she stops instantly by twisting the foot on the ground. Then pouring all the momentum into their fist they throw it at the target. This technique is enough to knock the target three feet away.

• Ashikubi Sui-pu [Ankle sweep]
    Requirement: None
    Description: The user crouches down and then using one of his/her legs they move it across the opponents ankle so they will lose their footing and fall.

• Gyaku Girochin [Inverse Guillotine]
    Description: The user trips the enemy such that he flips over, rolls under the enemy's head, and kicks upward at the enemy's throat or face.

Edited by King Waffle (Adachi), 10 September 2015 - 09:52 PM.

#4 ChocoboCharm

ChocoboCharm

Wark!?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:16 PM

Welcome to the site! Not sure if you were aware but there is something for new players found here TNF 3.0, Welcome Back.

New Player Promotion
For those users who are not returning with a previous character and are brand new to these parts, they may create one Level 5 Genin/C rank MN/Bandless instead of the usual. Users are only normally only allowed to create Academy Students until they obtain Genin rank for at least one of them, this Genin will not count towards that.

You don't have to start off as an Academy Student if you don't wish. You'd basically be the only one really unless someone forfeits the promo or the promo goes away.

Kweh! - RPC Status Thread

Chocobo Forest - WIP Thread

Language Key - Common (Comic Sans MS), Sati (Purple), Nagarian (Navy), Rikuhuu (Dark Orange), Hyougaan (Turquoise), Konoi (Dark Green), Kauhi [Dark Red], Ikimono Benkou (Violet), Inner Thoughts (italicized)

#5 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 05:18 PM

Oh, that's great. I'll update my sheet. ^^ Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

#6 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:55 PM

Don't forget you are also allowed 3 D ranks of each style without needing to train.

Also, could you please use the list=1 tag when listing your inventory and jutsu slots? It's not required, but it makes our job easier when your jutsu slots get higher than 10 each.

The code will look like this

[list=1]
[*]words here[/*]
[*]words here[/*]
[/list]
And will display like this
  • Jutsu
  • Stuff

Edited by Blazestorm, 09 September 2015 - 11:56 PM.

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#7 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:39 AM

Oh yeah, almost forgot. ^^ Thanks for reminding me.

And i'll be sure to use that. :)

EDIT: My sheet is finished, but I kept making mistakes with the bbCode, so I numbered them myself until I can figure out why it's not working.

Edited by King Waffle (Adachi), 10 September 2015 - 01:39 AM.

#8 Blazestorm

Blazestorm

Returned from the Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:09 AM

I edited your taijutsu section for you. You need to make sure the * and /* tags are around the entire thing you want in that list spot, and those should be surrounded by the list and /list tags.

I also managed to space each list by using shift+enter using the WYSIWYG interface, which I just figured out what that stands for. Lol. If you're not sure which that is, it's the interface where if you bold something you actually see it bolded instead of the code tags. I don't like using it though. You can get some funky coding going on if you're not careful.

Posted Image
[thread="18084"]Blaze's Stuff[/thread]
Quote Box
Taiyoukage

#9 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:01 AM

Alright, I got the code to work. ^^ Thanks for your help.

#10 Kitsu Momochi

Kitsu Momochi

Academy Student

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAt the rave, swinging my tail to the beat~<3

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:42 PM

You should probably add in a description of the clothing he wears normally. It is more important to have a physical appearance, but unless you want to describe his clothing for every thread he goes into xP. Just my suggestion.

#11 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:48 PM

Yeah, that's actually a good idea. xD I went ahead and put in a brief description of his normal attire.

#12 ZacDesu

ZacDesu

Young Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationInside Oir

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:13 PM

If you are a genin of a village, please write in your profile which hidden village you are from in the Village section.

And welcome :)

“...Whatever.”

Posted Image

#13 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:59 PM

Oh, I already did that. He's from Saisei in the Fire Country. 

#14 ZacDesu

ZacDesu

Young Fossil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationInside Oir

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

What I meant by that is

If you are a shinobi, that means you are from one of three hidden villages: Yugegakure from Water Country, Yamagakure from Frost Country, or Kawagakure from Sun Country.

Currently, Fire Country does not have a Hidden Village.

Otherwise, you are a Bandless ninja not affiliated with any of the hidden villages.

Saisei is the capital of the Fire Country, but it does not have a hidden village of its own.

“...Whatever.”

Posted Image

#15 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

Ah, I see the miscommunication here. A Bandless can be from a non ninja affiliated village. However, Shinobi have to belong to a ninja village. Right now there are only three Ninja villages. Yuge, Yama and Kawa. :3 Click here for more info! If you want to be a Shinobi you will need to pick from one of these three. Otherwise bandless is what your looking for.

#16 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:52 PM

Ah, okay. I can work with that still. I'll make the relevant changes real fast.

#17 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:39 PM

Awesome.

Before I stamp this, are you sure you don't want your character to be level 5? Per the new player promo you can be Genin and level 5 for this one character.

#18 King Waffle (Adachi)

King Waffle (Adachi)

Potential Spambot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:51 PM

Oh, yes. I'm glad you asked. Yes, i'd like to start at level 5. xD I'll make the change real fast.

#19 Enkou

Enkou

Error

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

Approved. ^o-o^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users